SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 pm

TNGirl wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm ready for some new images too!  I'm sure there will still be some things to analyze - candle height, shadows from those, flower arrangement/positions, etc.

And the always intriguing limo lights.  giggling

hi  TN!  Good to see you here!  bestbud!

Yes, don't know how I could forget those! duh   Or analyzing the sun height/shadows through the windows of the girls in limo or means of transport on the way to the FRC!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Thanks Diana and Soccermom. I'm getting anxious - have to admit - this sucked me in more than I expected - viewing it with all of you definitely has turned it into fun - I've enjoyed the girls and their "crazy" moments (to analyze), I particularly like the TOP 3, I've accepted Chris better than imagined and now that I'm catching up on Becca and her time with Chris I actually see some "feelings".

I think her attitude and the fact that she is comfortable with the physical contact and that's she's initiating it too, speaks louder than her declaring to be falling in love (and not because that would be the equivalent).

I can handle 2 more weeks. Wish we had new episode tonight.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 pm

I love Becca but I'm still leaning towards Whitney being the F1. Did anyone give thought to Chris telling Whitney that the Mural on the wall is up there "forever and ever" ? If he picked Becca then I would hope they are ready with the power washers to take the mural down.jmo teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:So, if Whitnis the f1 what is her "obstacle" that she will have to overcome? Becca's is will she be able to fall for Chris completely and her being a virgin. But, we haven't really had an "obstacle" for Whitney that TPTB always shows and has for the F1

Two: 1. Will her sister give her blessing 2. Her passion for her career and is she really willing to give up her life and career to move to Iowa.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 pm

^ hasn't she basically already said that she would move to Iowa like yesterday to be with him question

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm ready for some new images too!  I'm sure there will still be some things to analyze - candle height, shadows from those, flower arrangement/positions, etc.

And the always intriguing limo lights.  giggling

hi  TN!  Good to see you here!  bestbud!

Yes, don't know how I could forget those! duh   Or analyzing the sun height/shadows through the windows of the girls in limo or means of transport on the way to the FRC!  Hugesmile

Thanks, Ladybug!  bestbud!
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Jolena wrote:I love Becca but I'm still leaning towards Whitney being the F1. Did anyone give thought to Chris telling Whitney that the Mural on the wall is up there "forever and ever" ? If he picked Becca then I would hope they are ready with the power washers to take the mural down.jmo teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 2498057887

Someone here analyzed that the mural doesn't look like Whitney or to that effect but it's just a picture of a woman.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 pm

truelovealways wrote:^ hasn't she basically already said that she would move to Iowa like yesterday to be with him question

The preview is the edit to create an obstacle about her career and Chris' insecurity whether she would move to Iowa. I don't doubt Whit would find a way to make it work with marriage and career but the preview is setting up the edit for this created obstacle, imo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I love Becca but I'm still leaning towards Whitney being the F1. Did anyone give thought to Chris telling Whitney that the Mural on the wall is up there "forever and ever" ? If he picked Becca then I would hope they are ready with the power washers to take the mural down.jmo teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 2498057887

Someone here analyzed that the mural doesn't look like Whitney or to that effect but it's just a picture of a woman.

I read in an article that the artist created it that way. Besides, the plaid shirt tied around the waist has been sported by several of the women this season...which reminds me of the 1980's! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

I have to admit, this is a bit strange if he picked Becca. ;) I believe if he does pick Becca, they will power wash that image right off. Which, by the way, looks nothing like whitney. Hehe.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Truelove, it started with this tweet from Alissa.  Then Becca replied as well as Katie.  Chris responded too, (julychild may know what he tweeted), but then it disappeared.  

Alissa Bica @alissabica  
 ·   Feb 10    
Becca on #TheBachelor asks @C_Soules on her date.. Is this for us? No you idiot, it's for the crew. You're gonna be in the barn with manure.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Feb 10  
@alissabica @C_Soules that was sarcasm.... My b

Katie Hester @Katie_Hester  
 ·   Feb 10    
@beccatilley5 @alissabica @C_Soules what show have you excelled on?

@C_Soules @beccatilley5 some of these folks need a shot of whiskey! #calmdown
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 pm

julychild wrote:But why does he place his hand in between their thighs, like that?! It's so weird and familiar. Who does that?

I do, with my husband. teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 3806527698

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 71 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry