SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 47 of 83 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 65 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:21 pm

cindebugg wrote: People have been puzzled by my choice to wait until they were "almost grown" to be at home.  My answer was always, It's the almost grown kids that have the most potential to court trouble and I'm at home to make sure it doesn't happen. 

Agree with this statement. Anyone and everyone loves a baby but no one will love a teenager like you do. The farm life will encourage that oversight as kids work with their parents. The downside is driving - they get a bit more freedom as they have to drive to do things with their friends. And with that comes a whole other set of worries.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

confused - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by cindebugg Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Diana wrote:I wonder if Whitney will be in California with Chris while he does DWTS or if she'll stay in Chicago.

I didn't see GMA (Georgia had a little snow this morning and the local ABC affiliate is acting like it's a blizzard and disrupting my morning TV watching. ha!)  Is it a for sure that Chris is doing DWTS?  I didn't see his name on the GMA twitter feed.

I am in NC and the same thing happened to me - no GMA.  Tom Bergen gave a hint that the last cast member maybe Chris as he has yet to "ROSE" or something to that effect.  Witney Carson is the only pro not paired yet.  They think Chris will be announced during the season finale of TB.

Thanks for the info.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Not A Fan wrote:This is totally off topic, but I wonder if Whitney does win, will she invite her step-father to the wedding?  I wonder why she has never mentioned that her mother remarried and that the marriage lasted around 12 years. There was definitely a step-father in the picture. Jefferson County KY court records are available on line.
My parents divorced when I was very young.  My dad passed away before I married. I didn't invite my step mother to my wedding.  Once my Dad was gone she was not a part of my life and never will be. The same could be true for Whitney. Or she could have some type of a relationship with her step dad.  Chris may meet him at some point.  He may be invited to the wedding.  Since he wasn't part of her hometown date the producers didn't include him in the storyline JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Witney went to Iowa this morning to start rehearsing with Chris.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:32 pm

I thought it was very interesting that Whitney said in last night's show that she wanted to be a wife and mother, in light of Chris's comment on Ellen that the picture of Whitney looked like a mother. It renewed my faith in the spoiler. I just feel like he was saying that she wants to be a mom and he's going to make sure she gets her wish. JMO
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:33 pm

One of the best pieces of parenting advice I ever received was from my hair dresser, who raised two daughters as a single mom. At the time I was all gaga about being home with my babies. She told me when they became teens is when they would really need me around the most and to make my house the place where the kids hang out and that all of the money she spent for chips and soda was money well spent because she knew where her kids were, who there friends were etc.

And I looked forward to them getting their licenses since I felt like I spent half my life in the car driving them around. Now of course I'd drive them around night and day because my sleep schedule is a mess because I can't sleep until I know they are home. They are both very responsible drivers, but as I've always told them, you cannot assume other drivers are responsible.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:35 pm

JMFan wrote:Witney went to Iowa this morning to start rehearsing with Chris.

okay spill!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Max64 wrote:

okay spill!! handwave

I think she means Whitney from DWTS.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:43 pm

This is interesting because if Becca is his chosen one, wouldn't he want to be in LA for this?
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Max64 wrote:

okay spill!! handwave
confused - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 47 Kjkj11

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:51 pm

jen689 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

okay spill!! handwave
confused - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 47 Kjkj11

I think this is an old picture.  :yes:   ?????  It is in the dead of winter and was in the upper 20's this morning.    giggling    Maybe they just had a heat wave.  #confused

I thought he was already rehearsing in California this past week??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
Not A Fan wrote:This is totally off topic, but I wonder if Whitney does win, will she invite her step-father to the wedding?  I wonder why she has never mentioned that her mother remarried and that the marriage lasted around 12 years. There was definitely a step-father in the picture. Jefferson County KY court records are available on line.
My parents divorced when I was very young.  My dad passed away before I married. I didn't invite my step mother to my wedding.  Once my Dad was gone she was not a part of my life and never will be. The same could be true for Whitney. Or she could have some type of a relationship with her step dad.  Chris may meet him at some point.  He may be invited to the wedding.  Since he wasn't part of her hometown date the producers didn't include him in the storyline JMO

Since my father passed, I have very little interaction with my Step-Mother but she was included in our son's wedding. We seated her with my Mother and all the grandchildren. I could see it going either way.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 83 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 65 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob