SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:38 pm

FYI That is not epi 11, it should be 10.

Mon Mar 2 8:00pm  

The Bachelor: The Women Tell All New(Season 19, Episode 11)ABC
Chris Soules faces the bachelorettes he rejected, including the latest one he sent home heartbroken. Also: bloopers from the season; and a preview of Chris' emotional final days in his journey to find true love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:40 pm

I wonder if any of our forum members will be attending the WTA question

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 pm

jen689 wrote:I wonder if any of our forum members will be attending the WTA question

And does info come out about what happens before it is aired on TV?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Rolly wrote:...And does info come out about what happens before it is aired on TV?
RS usually posts about what happened in his column before the WTA airs.

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 pm

What day/time is the WTA being taped?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 pm

^Today. It probably has already started with the audience watching the FD episode.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:47 pm

My son's gf sat next to Jillian in the airport on Friday morning as they both were delayed going to LA from DC. Not sure which airport they were flying from. Said Jillian was very friendly, offered up a selfie and they chatted until the plane left. Sorry don't have more details as I haven't spoken to my son about this since Friday morning!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My son's gf sat next to Jillian in the airport on Friday morning as they both were delayed going to LA from DC.  Not sure which airport they were flying from.  Said Jillian was very friendly, offered up a selfie and they chatted until the plane left.  Sorry don't have more details as I haven't spoken to my son about this since Friday morning!

That is a great piece of information.  The first of many spottings of the girls, Chris and the former cast tonight.

So it has already started filming.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

I saw on twitter earlier today someone posting that they were on their way to the WTA, at least 3 hours ago.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Here's a few more details. Jillian arrived late for the plane but since it wasn't delayed, she wasn't really late. She sat next to the girl I know and asked her to take a selfie of just Jillian. Some b'ette that was on BIP had made up these t-shirts with some sarcastic comment about Chris Harrison and Jillian wanted to tweet or Instagram a photo of her with this t-shirt on. (If she had taken it herself, the words would be backwards). So girl I know glanced through her Instagram and found a TON of selfies on it. Jillian proceeded to tell her that when she got to LA, her phone would be confiscated and she would be sequestered until the meet-up of all the girls on air. She told the girl I know that Kelsey made far more comments that came off mean than were shown, that Ashley I. was so much nicer than what was shown. She said after the first night the girls generally got along quite well. Jillian was quite loud and had a conversation with her mother about her menstrual period for the whole world to hear. Also, Jillian proceeded to tell the girl I know that every girl on the show is scripted to play a certain role and that was why she came off so man-killer. She evidently knew one of the producers from her TV broadcasting days.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Here's a few more details.  Jillian arrived late for the plane but since it wasn't delayed, she wasn't really late.  She sat next to the girl I know and asked her to take a selfie of just Jillian.  Some b'ette that was on BIP had made up these t-shirts with some sarcastic comment about Chris Harrison and Jillian wanted to tweet or Instagram a photo of her with this t-shirt on.  (If she had taken it herself, the words would be backwards).  So girl I  know glanced through her Instagram and found a TON of selfies on it.  Jillian proceeded to tell her that when she got to LA, her phone would be confiscated and she would be sequestered until the meet-up of all the girls on air.  She told the girl I know that Kelsey made far more comments that came off mean than were shown, that Ashley I. was so much nicer than what was shown.  She said after the first night the girls generally got along quite well.  Jillian was quite loud and had a conversation with her mother about her menstrual period for the whole world to hear.  Also, Jillian proceeded to tell the girl I know that every girl on the show is scripted to play a certain role and that was why she came off so man-killer.  She evidently knew one of the producers from her TV broadcasting days.

Very interesting info. I think the t-shirts are Michelle Money's shirts. Interesting that Jillian is much like seen like on the tv.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:07 am

Any news yet out of the WTA taping? Have the girls posted any pics? Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl