SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:03 pm

quietpal wrote:
sophienette wrote:
quietpal wrote:See now I'm confused again. He said he's crazy about her to her face (not in ITM's or PM's where it's spliced and diced.) Why say all that and then the final episode say "Sorry you're not the one". That doesn't make sense to me. It'd be interesting to see what he says to the other women. Darn you Chris!

Well if she is not F1, for the same reasons Bach Can Tim told Trish he had fallen for her a long time ago... It's the lead's job.
I get that, but from my persepective he seems to be different around her, like he cares for her and is trying to please her. Mind you, I'm only talking about their relationship and no one else. Maybe someone else can explain it better. Perhaps he was torn until the last episode, but I think at this point his feelings are definitely growing for her. JMO

I am not disagreeing that his feelings for her are strong! Just that him saying that to her is F1 sign Smiley

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by SliverofHope Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi everyone! hi I've been lurking for a while but this is my first post. This is the first season I have watched The Bachelor and I'm hooked! I am so #TeamBecca whether it's with Chris or someone after the show, although I like she and Chris together.

I've watched Chris on Ellen more times than are healthy & that I want to admit! Something keeps bugging me. When she shows him Whitney's picture and he says she looks like a mother he then says something that I swear sounds like "she is a mother". Is that what he says? Is she a mother? I've never heard her mention having a child, did I miss something? That her pregnancy stick? Sorry, him saying that is bugging me!

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
jnc2985 wrote:Becca has the final date of the week. It is stated on the abc media press release.that is posted in the episode 9 thread.

Final date on FS and LCD?

Must be the FD but I wonder if this was the actual order??  Oy, this show is getting to me.  giggling

According to this chart Becca had the last LCD
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2574p96-bachelor-19-chris-soules-filming-schedule-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion?highlight=filming+schedule
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm

ElonM wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Must be the FD but I wonder if this was the actual order??  Oy, this show is getting to me.  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2574p96-bachelor-19-chris-soules-filming-schedule-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion?highlight=filming+schedule

Thanks!

So no clue on FS I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 pm

ElonM wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Is that a good sign that she has the LCD? Can't remember if Nick had the LCD in Andi's season.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 pm

SliverofHope wrote:Hi everyone! hi  I've been lurking for a while but this is my first post.  This is the first season I have watched The Bachelor and I'm hooked!  I am so #TeamBecca whether it's with Chris or someone after the show, although I like she and Chris together.

I've watched Chris on Ellen more times than are healthy & that I want to admit! Something keeps bugging me. When she shows him Whitney's picture and he says she looks like a mother he then says something that I swear sounds like "she is a mother".  Is that what he says?  Is she a mother?  I've never heard her mention having a child, did I miss something?  That her pregnancy stick?  Sorry, him saying that is bugging me!

welcomeyall SliverofHope !

Sorry I can't answer your question. I'm sure someone else can chime in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:11 pm

SliverofHope wrote:Hi everyone! hi  I've been lurking for a while but this is my first post.  This is the first season I have watched The Bachelor and I'm hooked!  I am so #TeamBecca whether it's with Chris or someone after the show, although I like she and Chris together.

I've watched Chris on Ellen more times than are healthy & that I want to admit! Something keeps bugging me. When she shows him Whitney's picture and he says she looks like a mother he then says something that I swear sounds like "she is a mother".  Is that what he says?  Is she a mother?  I've never heard her mention having a child, did I miss something?  That her pregnancy stick?  Sorry, him saying that is bugging me!

Welcome sliver!! Welcome1 I did not hear him say that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:15 pm

ElonM wrote:I wonder if Chris likes donuts Hugesmile

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 12 10954580_350365261827374_795015788_n

@beccatilley5
Donuts make everything romantic. emojiemoji #thebachelor
That's pic number 7 she has posted of them :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:15 pm

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 12 10954580_350365261827374_795015788_n

@beccatilley5
Did Becca just tweet this?   giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

@beccatilley5
Did Becca just tweet this?   giggling

She posted it on IG
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:17 pm

jnc2985 wrote:I watched the ellen clip with chris four times, and this is what I picked up on what he said about Becca being a virgin:

He said he would of liked to known sooner; but it didnt matter or affected how he feels about the person.... Then he paused and said, i need to be careful about what and how he says it... Then Ellen rushes on and says you didnt pick her, and then goes in to say I think you picked Whitney... And Chris says, Really, watch his body language closely how he moves his head like he is shaking no, when he says, Really".  He then says, She looks like a mother. No emotion or inflection in his voice. He just plainly states it. When he talks about Becca, and calling her the total package and commenting about her family, you can hewr the emotion and inflection in his voice. During This time he gets pretty nervous when talks about Becca during the part about being a virgin or her family.

When he talks about all he says that she looks like a mother and is a mother. He gives no other qualifiers. When he talks about becca about becca, he may not mention the mother but he mentions she is the total package, has great morals,wonderful family, fun, all the qualifiers of being a mother and wife. All the things he has been looking for and mentioned in his blogs. All in the present tense.
I watched it again too. To me, it's the explaining he does when talking about Becca. And that pause as if he was trying not to say too much.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Here is a partial Ellen interview clip. He chose Becca, i am almost sure of it!
http://m.aol.com/article/2015/02/23/chris-soules-reveals-hes-found-love-on-the-bachelor-calls-ou/21145768/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena