SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Kristinkko Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 pm

When I first saw the picture of them eating the donuts on the canoe, I blew up the picture (the one from the Getty Images posted on page 4 of this thread). It looks like they are two cookies with frosting in the middle, not donuts. Maybe I'm crazy, but does anyone else see this?
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

princefarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Kristinkko wrote:When I first saw the picture of them eating the donuts on the canoe, I blew up the picture (the one from the Getty Images posted on page 4 of this thread).  It looks like they are two cookies with frosting in the middle, not donuts.  Maybe I'm crazy, but does anyone else see this?  

Looks like donuts to me. :yes: Don't think Becca would lie about it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:15 pm

OK I just convinced myself it's Becca and I couldn't be more excited!! because I truly feel I've watched them falling in love.  

In the Ellen video when she asks if he'd wanted to know earlier about Becca being a virgin he actually first says "it really isn't a" then stops and changes to "it doesn't affect how I feel".  That's when he stops to think because he's almost said something that gave it away.  It's like he was going to say "it really isn't an issue for me".  That sounds like talking about a current situation to me.

Add to that in every preview I've seen of them for the FD tonight he has the look of love on his face with Becca.  The look that has grown more each ep since their one on one.  I can't get the way he was with her leaving her families out of my mind.  To me that was when he fell in love.  Knowing that her slowly growing feelings must be real because physical affection is so special to her.

I'm going full force now with Becca is F1 and she was hanging with Kaitlyn while Chris practiced for DWTS.

What a beautiful story, if she says she loves him at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm

She was there, after all.  Clearly, this girl loves her donuts!  giggling  She posted this on Twitter January 28th.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/beccatilley5/media/grid?idx=1&tid=560521223730634753
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:Their wedding cake will be made out of donuts laugh out loud

I have actually seen this at a wedding between two police officers. No joke!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:57 pm

see2love wrote:I have another theory, I have noticed a clue in some tweets by MF over the years that point to the F1.
I have made a list of some of some of his past tweets and he usually posts the tweets towards the end of filming.

It could be completely nothing, but I remember that was what sold me on Nikki, Jef, Catherine and Des's Chris being F1.

JPG's season- @fleissmeister: I think Juan Pablo is falling in love. Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!! 22/10. ( Nikki scored on the soccer date and shouted goalllll)- Nikki was F1

Sean's season tweet- "Bachelor nation will, really DIG the season" (Catherine used the word dig a lot and wrote it in her note to Sean also)- Catherine F1

Emily's season tweet- "Emily is not looking to fall in love with 2 or 3 people just with "1"( Jef with 1 "f"- F1

This is what he tweeted towards the end of Chris's filming.

@fleissmeister: Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!- I believe it is in reference to the runaway horse on Becca's date.

Like I said, could mean nothing but we will find out in 2 weeks I guess

For Des season, he said "out of left field"...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Is it considered a bad sign for Becca that most of the preview videos out are of her? I've only seen one of Whitney and Kaitlyn but 4 of Becca. Are TPTB just creating drama only to mislead us?

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 pm

I think they're just obsessed with her virginity since it's the FS episode.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 pm

SliverofHope wrote:Is it considered a bad sign for Becca that most of the preview videos out are of her? I've only seen one of Whitney and Kaitlyn but 4 of Becca. Are TPTB just creating drama only to mislead us?

Anyone viewing the videos are "supposed" to think that Becca's virginity was a deal breaker for Chris. They are teasers to get people to want to see the outcome.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:I have another theory, I have noticed a clue in some tweets by MF over the years that point to the F1.
I have made a list of some of some of his past tweets and he usually posts the tweets towards the end of filming.

It could be completely nothing, but I remember that was what sold me on Nikki, Jef, Catherine and Des's Chris being F1.

JPG's season- @fleissmeister: I think Juan Pablo is falling in love. Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!!! 22/10. ( Nikki scored on the soccer date and shouted goalllll)- Nikki was F1

Sean's season tweet- "Bachelor nation will, really DIG the season" (Catherine used the word dig a lot and wrote it in her note to Sean also)- Catherine F1

Emily's season tweet- "Emily is not looking to fall in love with 2 or 3 people just with "1"( Jef with 1 "f"- F1

This is what he tweeted towards the end of Chris's filming.

@fleissmeister: Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!- I believe it is in reference to the runaway horse on Becca's date.

Like I said, could mean nothing but we will find out in 2 weeks I guess

For Des season, he said "out of left field"...

Thank you!! Looking back I knew it was something specific to Chris!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Those MF tweets sure are interesting! Seems obvious that he's pointing at Becca. Good work, see2love! yes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:12 pm

I didn't watch Des' season.  Did they go to baseball game?  Good points, see2love.  Also, Becca is the dark horse this season.  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena