SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm

RizBiz wrote:I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not.
Getty Images has posted pics of both Whitney and Becca's journey with Chris on this season.
Whitney got 24 pics.
Becca got 37 pics.
Whitney had no pics from her 1-1
Becca had lots from her 1-1
Both had pics from their HTD but check out the difference of the choice of pics for each girl.
Just saying.
Could mean absolutely nothing.

In Andi's season both Josh and Nick had lots of high quality pics by professional photographers.
I noticed that also.  Good eye!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Ok, has anyone else started working on Chris and Becca's RC sit down dialogue?  If not, I'll get started on it now and hope to post it all in a bit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Mura, at least we didn't write the same post with the same words at the same time this time.

We are both definitely pro-Becca and whatever makes her happy.

I think she is so much better a role model for young women then Andi ever was.  Be more like Becca, confident, comfortable with who you are and willing to be true to yourself even when it is hard.  And if some say that is boring, hey that is okay too.

IKR?... giggling . Yep...either The Bachelor wins or loose. as simple as that. :gotcha: .

Too bad Her TV version is way more dull than she really is. Those darn edit demons!. Another point to add on my stash. They paint dry B as the one-dimensional 'Cinderella'..my fav Prince Charming (a goofball in RL) here is kinda agree with me  giggling 10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 813908399 (im having a deja vue of certain session 2 years ago.. :uptonogood )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, has anyone else started working on Chris and Becca's RC sit down dialogue?  If not, I'll get started on it now and hope to post it all in a bit.

We were too busy talking about the hotness of Dez Duron....10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 3806527698 . Thanks Lady...Pretty yes please.... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:11 pm

LB, you and Litta are both so awesome and spoil us Becca lovers.

Night my Becca gals, I did not sleep at all last night and it is catching up with me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Of course Becca is in love-with her donuts giggling

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Ive checked my krispy kreme app 5 times in the last 30 minutes to see if the donuts are hot- Its sad. Not the app- but that theyre not hot.

If only Chris could be photographed eating/buying donuts while in LA! giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:While I'm a huge Becca fan...heck I really liked all three but if I had to choose I do think Becca took up too much room in his heart .... not enough room to give Whitney the space she deserved at that point. His head told him one thing...but his heart trumped anything that was trying to stand in its way.  If it wasn't Becca he wanted...why not just send her home cause the one you wanted the most at this point would still be there and that's all that matters, isn't it? I think I realized last night Becca does carry this very tall wall around her when it comes to emotional matters of the heart. There are just so many things that yell she's F1 to me. Becca's tweets "Love is patient and kind." There was an interview way back at the beginning when SM asked him..."Are your concerned about your F1 reputation on the show?" I can't remember his exact response but it equated to..."No, that was his last worry." And when asked about wedding date..."We haven't gotten to that step, yet." That kind of answer does NOT represent Whitney's strong personality and her eagerness to move to be his wife...yesterday. If Whitney is F1, last night was NOT a good night.

well, said..mp...i am just enjoying the ride and see what happens- well, tbh expecting another surprise ending :stirthepot . I suspect you will change your avi soon 10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:18 pm

ElonM wrote:Of course Becca is in love-with her donuts giggling

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Ive checked my krispy kreme app 5 times in the last 30 minutes to see if the donuts are hot- Its sad. Not the app- but that theyre not hot.

If only Chris could be photographed eating/buying donuts while in LA!  giggling

haha!..so true!.. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

guys, i need help here. Praying

-am i hearing it right that B says the "longest days"?..meaning..probably her FD filming was the first or second out of the F3, not the last as per being shown? (i have had a look on the filming thread to find the FD filming schedule, but no luck..)

- did CP say.".i brought those things up because..".meaning : he actually was the first throwing out his concerns before B was shown 'reassured' him? (well, kinda..). Another slice and dice scene i guess...Hmmmm...

I can't do it right this minute, but when I get a chance I'll turn on CC and see what I can get.  If no one else has done it by then.  yes

LB, it says silly stuff...not worth trying to capture.

Here's what I think she says..."I've had *shakes heads* the longest few days" My guess is that they've been directed not to allude to time for the sake of editing the show the way TPTB see fit. I think she was at a loss for words, hence the head shake. Then she goes ahead, but in a soft voice.

Thanks, stuck! yes

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

guys, i need help here. Praying

-am i hearing it right that B says the "longest days"?..meaning..probably her FD filming was the first or second out of the F3, not the last as per being shown? (i have had a look on the filming thread to find the FD filming schedule, but no luck..)

- did CP say.".i brought those things up because..".meaning : he actually was the first throwing out his concerns before B was shown 'reassured' him? (well, kinda..). Another slice and dice scene i guess...Hmmmm...

I can't do it right this minute, but when I get a chance I'll turn on CC and see what I can get.  If no one else has done it by then.  yes

LB, it says silly stuff...not worth trying to capture.

Here's what I think she says..."I've had *shakes heads* the longest few days" My guess is that they've been directed not to allude to time for the sake of editing the show the way TPTB see fit. I think she was at a loss for words, hence the head shake. Then she goes ahead, but in a soft voice.

Thanks, stuck! yes

thanks for chiming in Litta...but do you think "the longest few days " was "frankenbited"?...or coming from her original sentence?. question
i guess i just want to decipher her FD order....not really matter in a grand scheme of things..but still worth-pondering, IMO .

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:28 pm

I'll have to go back and listen, mura.

But in the meantime, did we know this was the origin of Chris's tweet? I did not catch if that was discuss before. I knew Chris tweeted it, but didn't get it until now.

Chris Soules @C_Soules  ·  23h 23 hours ago

Remember people always make love facing west #TheBachelor @BachelorABC

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 44f6edb3-87e5-4187-b9e3-37fa671d9def

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 pm

the facing west tweet have been discussed a bit up thread by the eagle eyes here. But you put the cherry on top!..wow!..it was featured on that scene..after all...great find Litta! thumbsup

Thanks Chris!...not complaining! :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena