SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 am

Thank you, ladies! :sending flowers

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 am

Brits prediction is Becca
PHOTOS: Bachelor Us Weekly Covers

"My bias is a little towards Becca just because she’s so funny and cool," said Britt Nilsson, who was eliminated in week nine of the show. "I think that Whitney is someone who already loves kids and she’s totally into him. There are no questions in her mind if she loves him... She speaks her mind, she’s a very truthful person. I like Whitney a lot. [But] Becca, I think has all of those qualities, she’s also very truthful, she’s very sweet, she’ll be a great mom, but she’s also just fun."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242#ixzz3Sj7jkinT
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 am

truelovealways wrote:Brits prediction is Becca

"My bias is a little towards Becca just because she’s so funny and cool," said Britt Nilsson, who was eliminated in week nine of the show. "I think that Whitney is someone who already loves kids and she’s totally into him. There are no questions in her mind if she loves him... She speaks her mind, she’s a very truthful person. I like Whitney a lot. [But] Becca, I think has all of those qualities, she’s also very truthful, she’s very sweet, she’ll be a great mom, but she’s also just fun."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242#ixzz3Sj7jkinT
She's the total package!    Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 am

happygolucky wrote:Yeap! Mura, I agree. The guy has "fallen".

About the FRC ... I remember Des and Chris one, what I presume was a great one in terms of entertainment. She told him the truth about her feelings and Brooks and then the clock ticked ... tension rose, audience had to wait to hear ... could his love go beyond Des' "Brook crush"? Could Chris say YES to her after that?
I don't know whether there was the suspense of what would Nikki say to JPG and whether there was possibility of her saying no (did he do something questionable?).
But now I imagine this scenario:
Whitney - there's no mystery, we all know what's her answer. She's in. She's a yes 100%.
Becca - there's a problem, she isn't ready to move right away, she wants to understand if this is real, strong enough and what is supposed to be for one and only marriage for life...
he proposes ...
audience waits ... will she say yes?
I find this scenario to be quite a wild ride.

ITA. Does anyone know who ABC show as the first one to meet the family? I've noticed that the first one is usually the F1.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 am

Litta123 wrote:I saw this being discussed up thread, but here it is with emphasis. Becca says this.

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 36 Dc1935d0-6bb2-424f-be6e-1a751a044bac

Litta, you are really owning it! Wow, this is the phrase she has repeated in her tweets. :yes:

Just watched the dates again, and the body language definitely points to Becca. I know they could be messing with us but I would be surprised if Chris chooses Whit. JMHO

Like I have said before, I want Chris to make his choice on who he is most attracted to and not just who has the most checks from his list. I want him to think long term, and not just right now. If that is Whitney then I will wish them the best. ;)

As far as Chris's tweets, maybe he was just drinking! Hehe
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:30 am

Hmmmm Wow (the recently eliminated Bristowe told Us. "I feel like he made a very great decision with those being the final two because they are classy, unbelievable women. I think Becca is too good to be true, I think she needs to experience a lot more in life before she’s gonna settle down because she deserves great things and I don’t think she even knows how great she is. Where Whitney has established herself and she’s two hours from home and she’s ready for that. They have great chemistry.") sad still hope it's Becca as the one.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-chris-eliminated-women-dish-on-final-two-whitney-becca-2015242#ixzz3SjBZ8Hl5

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:40 am

truelovealways wrote:Brits prediction is Becca

This is interesting. One on hand, she's really close with Becca and if Becca was F1, Kaitlyn would probably know. On the other hand, since I'm pretty sure she's going to be the Bachelorette, it might just have been something TPTB asked her to say since the majority of people seem to think it's Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I guess I don't get the importance of the west facing tweet? He tweeted about each of the dates as they were airing....

I'm pretty sure that's a Feug Shui thing.

Phew! Glad to know I've been building good chi in my boudoir. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:14 am

Mommyof1 wrote:What really disappoints me is the people criticizing her for making the decision to wait.  I was glad to see Dez to come to her defense.  Who else came to her defense a few weeks ago?  Hmmm.... hehehe

Was it ever decided if Dez was the 4 year off and on boyfriend? If not, who was? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:24 am

see2love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^  I saw that!  Chris and Becca actually seem to be fighting or should I say arguing!  He was asking her "what do you want??"  Seemed intense.  Can't wait to see it play out.  ;)

I watched that in slow mo and ihe was actually smiling and she was too. I think it was light hearted and not as serious as the promo want us to believe

She responds with "I don't know when I want it to happen, but I want to get married." I really hope this is scripted and that he and his family aren't seriously pressuring her to make a quick decision because of this silly show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:29 am

^ I'm not sure if it's ever been confirmed, but I saw a picture of Dez and Becca together where they looked much younger. It might have been on his IG. They did definitely date at one point and just given the way he's been standing up for her and how Becca said that four year on/off relationship was with someone she was friends with first I think it's pretty safe to say that guy is Dez.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 am

The fact that whitney has gotten the rose first for three straight times do that equate to the pattern of her getting the final rose. I like both ladies and i see so much love in the relationship with becca and patience, but is it enough time in the bachelor world? Chris has had deeper conversations with whit about marriage and she is the only he asked family about proposal. While i think becca has his heart.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena