SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like she still has on the black salon cape? Also, maybe someone can check out the salon to see if anyone can spot the green walls with the white baseboards.

That leg? Strange.

I doubt she would be hunched down in some corner if she were at a salon. giggling If it is a salon cape, then it's more likely that the stylist came to her, at the safe house. I think it's just a dressing gown though.

And that is most definitely HER leg. rotfl

IA It has to be her leg.She could be sitting on a bench or love seat and has her leg up. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm

RNMom wrote:Sorry to start leg-gate. It just does not look like a female leg. The knee is to big and bulky and I think the thigh is way to thick to be Beccas. It just looks like some sort of additional appendage coming from her side. I agree that it looks like she is sitting between someone's legs.

but where is someone's head being placed? i dont see any space behind her back... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like she still has on the black salon cape? Also, maybe someone can check out the salon to see if anyone can spot the green walls with the white baseboards.

That leg? Strange.

I doubt she would be hunched down in some corner if she were at a salon. giggling If it is a salon cape, then it's more likely that the stylist came to her, at the safe house. I think it's just a dressing gown though.

And that is most definitely HER leg. rotfl

IA It has to be her leg.She could be sitting on a bench or love seat and has her leg up. IDK

yeah i think i have read on her IG, the stylist is an on-call stylist, not working in a certain salon, so to speak... yes

I also agree that she could very be sitting on a bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Leg-gate!   cantstopllolpandarofl  It is a very strange pose.  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 3806527698

Maybe our girl is very flexible giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 pm

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 10895330_801458956613959_386557080_n
thehannahtalk
4 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 pm

I posted this yesterday on the Chris & Becca Fan thread and got a reply from a Whitney supporter it meant notheing. But think it might resonate more now since we have the sighting of Chris near San Diego. It just makes this article more interesting.

According to Heavy.com/entertainment article Becca Tilley and Chris Soules, 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know posted 2-23-15:
"Each season there are rumors surrounding The Bachelor and this season is no different. Contestant Whitney Bischoff is reported to be the winner this season, but there are rumors it may be Tilley. Here’s what Celeb Dirty Laundry had to say:

"After Chris Soules finished filming The Bachelor he moved to California – where Becca Tilley lives, and sources say that he and Becca have been sneaking around. Rumors are flying around the Internet that Becca Tilley received the final rose because she and Chris Soules have been “sneaking around Cali together.” So, either Becca Tilley is actually the Season 19 winner of The Bachelor, or Chris Soules has been cheating on Whitney Bischoff with Becca Tilley."

Plus if he is going to be on DWTS as rumors go .....then he will be staying in California awhile so it would be easy to continue to court Becca until she is ready to wed. He has said numerous times he is patient!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 10895330_801458956613959_386557080_n
thehannahtalk
4 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca

thanks Happy!..do you guys think its the same black shirt/gown/dress as in the PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I posted this yesterday on the Chris & Becca Fan thread and got a reply from a Whitney supporter it meant notheing. But think it might resonate more now since we have the sighting of Chris near San Diego.  It just makes this article more interesting.

According to Heavy.com/entertainment article Becca Tilley and Chris Soules, 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know posted 2-23-15:
"Each season there are rumors surrounding The Bachelor and this season is no different. Contestant Whitney Bischoff is reported to be the winner this season, but there are rumors it may be Tilley. Here’s what Celeb Dirty Laundry had to say:

"After Chris Soules finished filming The Bachelor he moved to California – where Becca Tilley lives, and sources say that he and Becca have been sneaking around. Rumors are flying around the Internet that Becca Tilley received the final rose because she and Chris Soules have been “sneaking around Cali together.” So, either Becca Tilley is actually the Season 19 winner of The Bachelor, or Chris Soules has been cheating on Whitney Bischoff with Becca Tilley."

Plus if he is going to be on DWTS as rumors go .....then he will be staying in California awhile so it would be easy to continue to court Becca until she is ready to wed. He has said numerous times he is patient!!!!

TY4share...i guess for me, that article is pretty much 'logical'. Especially on your notes about courting Becca till she is ready and him being patient :yes: . Many us here have speculated likewise. Whether it holds some truth, still remains to be seen. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
RNMom wrote:Sorry to start leg-gate. It just does not look like a female leg. The knee is to big and bulky and I think the thigh is way to thick to be Beccas. It just looks like some sort of additional appendage coming from her side. I agree that it looks like she is sitting between someone's legs.

but where is someone's head being placed? i dont see any space behind her back... scratch

Yeah, if she was between someone's legs, then that someone would have to be inside the wall. laugh out loud

Seriously now, I often have my leg up on the chair when I'm sitting and that's what it looks like. I'm all for speculation, but there's nothing here to speculate. Her loose shirt/dressing gown/whatever just makes it look a bit strange.

Anyway, a change of topic. Someone was wondering how he could be back to work after the FRC, since it looks like winter there already and nothing to harvest. Well I dug up this: http://www.iowaagriculture.gov/press/cropAndWeather.asp
Seems they were a little late with harvest this year and just finishing up around the time of the FRC. If Chris's farm still had even a little bit left then I can see him rushing out there to get it done. I don't think he was lying about being back to work within 24 hours, since he said it in that Kimmel interview where he spilled the beans about everything else. He also went on to say that while doing it he had time to think and he was like "what the hell just happened to me?". Sounds legit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

I'm just wondering now why pose like that just to show her new hair color? question

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I don't know if she has the same black blouse on, but I'm leaning towards NO, since there seems to be some difference in the sleeves/shoulders ... or the lightning is playing tricks on me again.

It's just interesting that in few day in that week, she posted selfies ... and she was in LA (29-30th Jan.), attending Sam Smith concert with her friend from LA (the one she occasionally hangs lately, when she's all alone in another city Hugesmile Doesn't she have a job? Since career isn't important to her.)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 55 10895330_801458956613959_386557080_n
thehannahtalk
4 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca ✨
The Walls are def a different color from her profile pic to the salon pic. It could be a Sh pic :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena