SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by hmbach Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I guess for me ,

I can see B-C going with the usual route. B may borrow JP's theme : leap of faith. "Whatever it takes" seems working both ways and they met in the middle. i think there are clues of her is gonna spill 'ILY' on the show too. :gotcha:

She did say on her tweet after all   :stirthepot :

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  21h 21 hours ago
I am peaceful, I am brave.

Mura no one :stirthepot  like you!!   lolpanda

The I am peaceful I am brave quote is from a Contemporary Christian Song...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 pm

So I went through the PIs from Bali. There really wasn't anything terribly unusual. All seemed to take place in Bali, except one Chris PI for Whitney...filling in her story/obstacle. It was either from Iowa or post season back in LA.

One thing did pop out to me that I thought was interesting. I can't prove anything one way or another, but I thought I'd share. For Whitney's date, Chris wore yellow and white shirts. For Becca's, he wore orange and lavender. Interestingly though, during Whitney's date, Chris gives a few PIs in an orange shirt...which to me implies he's talking about Becca. These PIs do not use anyone's name. Chris simply uses pronouns.

See for yourself and you be the judge. Was Chris talking about Whitney...or was he really talking about Becca?

Btw, I was discussing the PIs in a PM. To make this faster, I'm just going to quote that part of my PM...so we're jumping into the middle of my note. I won't bore you with the rest...there weren't any breakthroughs...sadly!

Whitney's FD -- Now this starts out very strange. Chris has two PIs (same background as above), but wearing the orange shirt he had on for Becca's FD. He makes very general statements, specifically...(btw, these may not be verbatim, but they are the essence of what was said.)

"I'm looking deeply into our relationship right now." (Chris wearing orange shirt.)

"But today I just want to enjoy the day with her." (Chris wearing orange shirt). This is followed by a Chris VO while Whitney is walking. He says, "I have truly have missed her." He uses terrible grammar when he speaks.   giggling   It's tough to tell if it was a continuation of his PI...the tone of his voice sounds the same, but it could be a Frankenbite.  no idea  The bottom line is that we can't say one way or another if he was speaking of Whitney...or of Becca.  See for yourself. It in the first 40 secs...

At around 1:35 of the above, there is lots of slice and dice with Chris's comments, Again he is in the orange shirt and says, "I am excited to have some soilid one-on-one time." With who? Becca?
Listen around 2:15 -- more orange shirt comments, but generic in nature about Bali.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 80 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 pm

concerned36 wrote:I think the song is not that romantic?  Seems a little dark to me, and not much love between the two. JMO. So many good love songs out there to pick this one. Also, they should have gone with Faith Hill/Tim McGraw duet - Chris said something about them earlier in the season, didn't he?

I don't find it super romantic either, but it is interesting to see the city vs. country, busy vs. restful. Seems that all of Whitneys dates were busy/city and all of Beccas were easy/restful. The girl in the video (along with the hand dancing, forehead touching etc.) is the peace in the midst of all the busy/crazy... just my take on it. Not sure it has anything at all to do with the show but I found it interesting it was billed as part of ABCs kick off to their new image campaign. Juan is out Becca is in.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 pm

:claphands you're amazing Litta!!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm

concerned36 wrote:I think the song is not that romantic?  Seems a little dark to me, and not much love between the two. JMO. So many good love songs out there to pick this one. Also, they should have gone with Faith Hill/Tim McGraw duet - Chris said something about them earlier in the season, didn't he?

The song has got nothing to do with Chris and Becca. It's a cross promotional thing between ABC and Nate Ruess, which is why it needn't be romantic. It just so happened that ABC's new image campaign was launched during the showing of The Bachelor on Monday.

If they decide to use it for the finale (doubt it), I am sure that without the "dark" video, we'll all see it better as a love song.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Aw, thanks TLA! So are you with your videos!

chris - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 80 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:29 pm

I understand that the Whitney fans view the edit as "hiding" their love connection all season, to throw us off. But why would they do this to the point that if Whitney is F1, she can't watch their love story unfold? All the romance and passion taken out? I would be sad, if I were her. Why would the producers do this to her? Sabotage after the final rose? Because they want a sort of Mesnick to occur?

I know we are not supposed to talk about Whitney here, but in the finale preview clips, Whitney is sad, she's crying in on PI. She say's she could lose it all. Something happens to make her think this. Becca and Chris are in her suite arguing about the future, while Whitney is alone in her room staring out the window. What is she thinking? Why does she feel she's lost it? He must have said something to her.

I can see a scenario where Chris told Becca in her room that he is in love with her (he told one woman he loves her), because remember she said she would have to be sure of where they both stand before commitment, so he tells her (he also has more freedom, less rules). But she's still dragging, afraid, maybe this is why he asks her "what do you want?" Could be she can't commit. So later Chris proposes to Whitney but doesn't say ILY, just will you be my wife, and of course she says yes. But Chris can't forget Becca. Maybe at the end of December, when he tweeted "Luckiest Man Alive" he had broken with Whitney and back together with Becca (with the help of the show). For instance, he says he's in love (he is) and engaged (he was) just not with the same woman? Something about that pic with 1/22/15 time stamp too. Did they have to go back and take more pics to add to show love on that date? I know it was fall in most of the pics, not winter. I'm rambling, I know. But I can see a scenario where Whitney was the F1 because Chris had to propose to the sure thing and Becca wouldn't say yes. I do think the producers want that love story and they have given a perfect edit for Becca; they like her for sure. Because their love story is real. Maybe for the first time for the franchise. But the tv formula just didn't work for Becca, to say yes by the end?

Also, I went back and watched the Ellen interview. Ellen did ask the mother and sisters "are you happy with the woman he picked?" So it was a definite answer about a specific woman. I do think Chris seems very happy in recent interviews, but not giving up anything about an engagement or wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm

hmbach wrote:

I don't find it super romantic either, but it is interesting to see the city vs. country, busy vs. restful.  Seems that all of Whitneys dates were busy/city and all of Beccas were easy/restful.  The girl in the video (along with the hand dancing, forehead touching etc.) is the peace in the midst of all the busy/crazy... just my take on it.  Not sure it has anything at all to do with the show but I found it interesting it was billed as part of ABCs kick off to their new image campaign.  Juan is out Becca is in.

Welcome, hmbach! Thanks for all the great info! Didn't know Britt was a woman of faith! I think they want Britt for the next Bachelorette and I heard someone mention that they hope she is able to turn around public opinion during WTA, so they can reconsider her. Maybe Chris Harrison said that. She is beautiful and articulate and comfortable in front of cameras. We'll see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 pm

I agree...I do not like that song no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks Auntie for the clip. Much appreciated. tyvm

enjoying your fruitful discussions, Mimi, Happy and others.. yes

Litta...i couldnt recall i ask you for any caps.. scratch . I meant the clip of Ep.3. Auntie has made it for us.
You are welcome Mura. Hope it is enjoyed by all. :cutesmile!:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Rolly wrote:

I agree...I do not like that song no

I wish they would play Ed Sheeran's music video to Thinking Out Loud - Becca is an Ed Sheeran fan - and that's a beautiful video! Timely too for Chris's stint on DWTS! heartandarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Chris's dismount off the boat to greet Whitney is another addition to the #2 - list. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena