SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:18 am

Tv grapevine has it's finale preview up- mostly the same. Added a little of the sisters talking with each one. Cuts off with Becca saying she's falling in love but not there yet...with Whitney ready to move here and get married and have babies where does that leave my relationship. (Not exact)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Tv grapevine has it's finale preview up- mostly the same. Added a little of the sisters talking with each one. Cuts off with Becca saying she's falling in love but not there yet...with Whitney ready to move here and get married and have babies where does that leave my relationship. (Not exact)

Ha ha!

Every time I watch the PROMO for the finale, I instantly laugh the moment his friend (?) says "I think Chris is really 50/50 and I think that's highly unfortunate". There's a big wooden rooster right behind him. (Sister gets it too in her PI session when discussing his confusion.)

I keep thinking of the rooster crows in Bali when Chris was hugging Kaitlyn goodbye and was totally speechless as to why he was dumping her. "I don't know... maybe I'm making a mistake?"

Um... I kinda doubt it. The editors are simply choking MY chain because I am a TOTAL NIT-WIT on this forum hoping for some sort of "gotcha" at the end of this. I mean.. WE ALL KNOW that he is quite quite happy with Becca... oops! I mean Whitney (excuse me)... post-show. I'm sure the wedding date has been set already.

Yet... for some oddball reason, the editors wanted the birds to be just as loud as the train whistles when Britt had her hissy fit over Kaitlyn's rose in Iowa.

... and now the wooden rooster! Weren't the monkeys enough?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 am

We can't forget the peacocks, then they show up in his tie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:03 pm

What about the peacocks? I guess I'm not getting it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Except that this time I think it's the f2 who's toying with us. She seems to enjoy her jokes.

I completely agree, albean! Why hasn't anyone considered this until now?

GA posted this a little while back:

I have been given information by someone, who has been told they know Becca and has recently hung out with.

Becca has NOT disclosed who Chris' F1 is. It is their opinion that Becca is acting like she is the F1, however they believe she isn't. It is their opinion she is trying to make other believe she is the F1.
Interesting. I missed GA's post.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 pm

mindless wrote:
Diana wrote:Watch, Becca is the Bachelorette. giggling

Now that would be a nice twist indeed! :yes:

Didn't Becca tweet something about an "unexpected twist"?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:59 pm

GA's source sounds right to me. I have felt the same thing since the show started airing. :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

One thing that I can't explain however looking at the previews is why is Chris so torn up, sniffling behind the wall, if Whitney is his F1. By all appearances it looks like Becca probably doesn't even get to the FRC.  This appears to be, if true, a lot to do with the fact that she isn't fully "ready" and/or perhaps that she had to leave for a family funeral. I just don't understand why he is so choked up in a negative way if it is only Whitney at the FRC and she "wins" as F1. Can somebody explain their thoughts on this??

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 pm

JBF wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Tv grapevine has it's finale preview up- mostly the same. Added a little of the sisters talking with each one. Cuts off with Becca saying she's falling in love but not there yet...with Whitney ready to move here and get married and have babies where does that leave my relationship. (Not exact)

Ha ha!

Every time I watch the PROMO for the finale, I instantly laugh the moment his friend (?) says "I think Chris is really 50/50 and I think that's highly unfortunate". There's a big wooden rooster right behind him. (Sister gets it too in her PI session when discussing his confusion.)

I keep thinking of the rooster crows in Bali when Chris was hugging Kaitlyn goodbye and was totally speechless as to why he was dumping her. "I don't know... maybe I'm making a mistake?"

Um... I kinda doubt it. The editors are simply choking MY chain because I am a TOTAL NIT-WIT on this forum hoping for some sort of "gotcha" at the end of this. I mean.. WE ALL KNOW that he is quite quite happy with Becca... oops! I mean Whitney (excuse me)... post-show. I'm sure the wedding date has been set already.

Yet... for some oddball reason, the editors wanted the birds to be just as loud as the train whistles when Britt had her hissy fit over Kaitlyn's rose in Iowa.

... and now the wooden rooster! Weren't the monkeys enough?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 29 3806527698  the rooster and producer Mills' tweet about Kaitlyn being betrayed when the cock crows thrice. 
Urban legend that a rooster only crows at dawn - it's does but also continues to do so whenever it wants.  No rules.   
Rooster symbol - dawn.  Will something dawn on Chris? Will he see "the light"?  

I also noticed the screen in his parents house.  White with a motif on each panel.  Wasn't it used in ITMS earlier in the season? 

Oh, and speaking of Chris being "torn", did anyone notice the streamers in the barn beside Chris - like torn paper.  giggling I suppose they could be dried up corn plants.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Sorry if these are the same as TVGrapevine preview.

http://www.eonline.com/news/632856/uh-oh-which-of-the-bachelor-s-final-2-ladies-might-not-be-in-love-with-chris-soules

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:01 pm

IF and that is a big if, Chris is in fact that torn up about Becca (I think he is happily with Whitney) then IMO he never should have been the bachelor. She is clearly not ready for marriage and he is according to what we have been told. When I was single, I had a friend who I could have easily gone down the romance road with, in a heartbeat. That said, while a great guy he lacked ambition to the point that he did odd jobs and seasonal work and rarely held down a job for very long. We ran in the same circles and I made a conscious decision to avoid every occasion that put me in jeopardy of having it appear that we might be a couple. I understand the heart wants what the heart wants, but if he really wants marriage and they did have a very slow start, he must have realized this early on and I personally don't believe he was ever that into Becca. Plus for Whitney's sake, he can say he didn't sleep with her.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:08 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:IF and that is a big if, Chris is in fact that torn up about Becca (I think he is happily with Whitney) then IMO he never should have been the bachelor.  She is clearly not ready for marriage and he is according to what we have been told. When I was single, I had a friend who I could have easily gone down the romance road with, in a heartbeat.  That said, while a great guy he lacked ambition to the point that he did odd jobs and seasonal work and rarely held down a job for very long.  We ran in the same circles and I made a conscious decision to avoid every occasion that put me in jeopardy of having it appear that we might be a couple.  I understand the heart wants what the heart wants, but if he really wants marriage and they did have a very slow start, he must have realized this early on and I personally don't believe he was ever that into Becca.  Plus for Whitney's sake, he can say he didn't sleep with her.

This is just my opinion, I agree with what you said, because at the beginning of the show this is what he said and what they sold us. Much like Andi the professional woman and lawyer was what they sold us.

I think Chris's actions with going on DWTS and such contradict the idea of him wanting marriage and babies right away. I think he wants them in the next few years or the next year or two, but I would be shocked if he is married in the calendar year 2015. His actions are not matching that.

Now I have been told that Andi's story was TPTBs doing and not hers, that she would not have portrayed herself that way if she had a choice.

Maybe this was TPTBs doing as well, to have their Anti-JPG in Chris and he didn't have a choice either? I don't know.

But you are correct on paper with the goal of the season that was stated, it should be Whitney hands down. His actions post show make me think that those desires were more TPTBs storyline than exactly what Chris wanted. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3