SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STATEMENTnecklace - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

abcmedianet has the pics up, but only of lame Chris. no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

STATEMENTnecklace - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

^^ Normally, that would be the kiss of death for her being F1.  And in the promo no less.  This season sure is fun.

ETA in reference to the future Mrs. Soules comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:07 am

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:

That was gutsy cnsidering someone else was still in the running. Oh wow.

I thought she said this as part of the Wedding Crashers date.  That whole date she was his fiance, etc.  I have a feeling this is spliced in from that date.  It was not nearly as obnoxious on that date with the circumstances.

Poor Whitney, they are certainly not being kind to her if she is F2, she is the most over confident ever.  I still want Becca because I like him as a person better when he is with her, but this makes me feel sorry for Whitney.

I really hope she is the bachelorette.  She deserves better than this.

Don't feel bad for her.... she looks very happy. JMO but I think she is the last woman standing and she and Chris are planning their future together. Whitney may have even encouraged him to do DWTS since it will only last a few months. Just a few more days and will all know how this ends. Not likely IMO she will be the 'ette.

I've said before I think this scene may be foreshadowing...its such sweet scene but I wondered they put it out there for a reason, IMO.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 am

a little OT, but I'm not a fan of her big necklaces. I know that they're the rage, but I just don't care for the tops and necklines that she matches them up with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 am

Whitney wears statement necklaces and Becca is refers to her small pendant as #statementnecklace. This season sure is funny.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:00 am

mindless wrote:Whitney wears statement necklaces and Becca is refers to her small pendant as #statementnecklace. This season sure is funny.

Maybe it's a joke.

Statement necklaces are easy to identify because they're chunky, unique and attention-grabbing. They come in a bevy of styles from metallic necklaces and jeweled pieces to colorful neck pieces and beaded baubles. The most important thing to note is that statement necklaces are meant to be the main, defining piece of your outfit. They're supposed to be interesting and draw attention to your chest area -- all while spicing up your outfit. Therefore, any necklace that falls under this vast definition can be called a statement necklace.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/1005190-qualifies-statement-necklace/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 am

I haven't seen Becca's necklace, just heard about it, but I think the "statement" reference is probably about who the giver was and what the necklace represented ... more than an indication of size.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 am

northernviewer wrote:I haven't seen Becca's necklace, just heard about it, but I think the "statement" reference is probably about who the giver was and what the necklace represented ... more than an indication of size.

Yes, it's a small gold necklace with a disk pendant about the size of a penny.

ETA: day after FRC with necklace on...

STATEMENTnecklace - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 37 F5617dd4-c2c0-4e27-8829-4351032b9290_zps51ic5mqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:48 am

Rolly wrote:
eirekay wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Exactly. This is what I noticed. But I could be wrong.

Do you mean like this?:
STATEMENTnecklace - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 37 Ry2lSWl

What a great picture, Chris seems to like what he sees when he look at her...and he looks very happy. :yes:

Yes, in epi 3 he did seem happy and considering how long ago that was, but since then, someone else has come to the forefront, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 am

He hasn't looked that happy with anyone else!
I am amazed at how we all watch the same show but see different things- that to me is why this show is still on air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:54 am

lexforlife wrote:He hasn't looked that happy with anyone else!
I am amazed at how we all watch the same show but see different things- that to me is why this show is still on air.

clapping! Is it Monday yet?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:34 am

albean99 wrote:
mindless wrote:Whitney wears statement necklaces and Becca is refers to her small pendant as #statementnecklace. This season sure is funny.

Maybe it's a joke.

Statement necklaces are easy to identify because they're chunky, unique and attention-grabbing. They come in a bevy of styles from metallic necklaces and jeweled pieces to colorful neck pieces and beaded baubles. The most important thing to note is that statement necklaces are meant to be the main, defining piece of your outfit. They're supposed to be interesting and draw attention to your chest area -- all while spicing up your outfit. Therefore, any necklace that falls under this vast definition can be called a statement necklace.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/1005190-qualifies-statement-necklace/

Every time I think of "statement" necklace, I am reminded of the commercial about the Moen faucets. Stupid commercial. I'm with NV, not a big fan of the great big necklaces. Too many of them just don't work with the outfit, they work against the outfit.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3