SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 pm

welcomeback Ne14fan!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Is that him basically confirming that the spoilers are correct?

Sounds like the opposite to me.  Even if you found out... you don't really know... that's what I take out of that.  JMO

They ask Chris Harrison "How accurate are the spoilers" and he says "if there are more than two people in the room the secret is going to get out." Sounds like he's confirming it.

I am FLOORED! I have watched every season of the Bachelor/Bachelor and I have NEVER seen CH acknowledge a single spoiler. What is going on? speechless

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Is that him basically confirming that the spoilers are correct?

Sounds like the opposite to me.  Even if you found out... you don't really know... that's what I take out of that.  JMO

They ask Chris Harrison "How accurate are the spoilers" and he says "if there are more than two people in the room the secret is going to get out." Sounds like he's confirming it.

Unless they are playing coy like Brad did when he was like "Yeah, RS knows what he's talking about!". It does seem like CH is implying that even if you know who wins, the journey to get there is very interesting. So, it could be a situation where Chris decides on Becca but changes his mind because of his family; could go along with the whole "not a fairytale ending" bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

hmbach wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:

Unless that's what TPTB wanted everyone to think... we shall see...  

Yeah, since when does CH speak the truth? Something's fishy here. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 pm

b wrote:
JBF wrote:I get the strange impression from Harrison's comment that his family gets upset with the outcome... whatever it may be.

That was my thought too. That they were upset he was picking Becca and she wasn't all in OR he was picking Whitney w unresolved feelings for Becca...or maybe he chose not to get engaged at all

Or they like both, but...

This is what he said in the seasonal promo:

Waking up this morning was overwhelming. I'm in a position with three different amazing women right now and this is three people I can see myself marrying. I don't know what I want, but it's the reality. No matter how much clarity I feel I've got, I just don't think it's possible to make a choice.

What if the one he wants he had to temporarily dump in Bali because she isn't the "type" his parents want for him?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 pm

mindless wrote:
hmbach wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Unless that's what TPTB wanted everyone to think... we shall see...  

Yeah, since when does CH speak the truth? Something's fishy here. Hugesmile

OH I just might literally jump up and down cheering if RS was wrong!!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Dot R. wrote:Latest from Chris Harrison is weird:
"Even if you found out what happened tonight, I think you need to see what goes on," Harrison said. "I mean, you need to see what happens with Chris' family. You need to see the reaction and the rejection and everything that takes place."  snipped

It is all about the ratings.  Exactly what do you think Chris' family is going to say or do that will be any different than the previous B & 'ettes family.  There may be some strong suggestions from the family that urge him to think about his choice, but c'mon a 33 year old man being swayed to make a decision that impacts his future by his family.  He should be able (and I am certain is) able to make that decision on his own.  The reaction:
he will go outside in the fields and walk around and wring his hands, talk to the fields and not be able to decide between the two ladies and say "maybe I won't propose to either" cut to more hand wring and head holding and looking out over the horizon.  The next thing we see is Chris dressed and I guess we can only credit it to somewhere in his PJ's on the morning of the ceremony, he finds a note to self that he has always been in love with ______ and it all became so clear that very morning.

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner. :cutesmile!:

The rejection, will be tough for Chris and assuming he lets Becca go I will bet she is very understanding, she is not where he is and he needs to do what is best for him.  End of drama.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 pm

You just KNOW that I will still try to get her "back in the game" even as we count down to showtime.

Ha ha! I am sssssoooooo bad!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 pm

:
hmbach wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Ready for the wild and crying ride.  

I'm with you all the way! Either way I am having donuts for breakfast tomorrow! Smiley

Me too! 6mins

Last edited by Pia1 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne14fan Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback  Ne14fan!

Thanks GA!!! handwave
Ne14fan
Ne14fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 pm

What a fun season.

All the best to #teamBecca and #teamWhitney
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:59 pm

ElonM wrote:What a fun season.

All the best to #teamBecca and #teamWhitney

Cheers!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3