SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

The right words are coming out of the wrong woman's mouth. Hopefully he gets more happy as the night goes on. I do think he is deciding to go with Whitney but he doesn't look happy about it.

Des looked much happier for Chris at LCD than Chris does for Whitney. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 B_seTgCVAAA6r80
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen · 11m11 minutes ago
at #TheBachelor Finale LIVE w/ @jadelizroper .. @absalt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So is Whitney special to see the house or is it just like Jade?  Not sure.  He seems much more relaxed on this date.  Maybe they are redeeming it.  He knows he is picking her so he is okay now?

Whitney let the man speak once in a while.

Sadly his eyes look sad, not happy to me.

Yeah definitely redeeming them as a couple...we have to see him reject Becca and propose to Whitney and circle is complete, I guess!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

She was more concerned about having all that land in her future, than she was about being in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Yeah, he will choose Whitney.

This music and the editing is in her favour.

Good luck girly
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The right words are coming out of the wrong woman's mouth.  Hopefully he gets more happy as the night goes on.  I do think he is deciding to go with Whitney but he doesn't look happy about it.

Des looked much happier for Chris at LCD than Chris does for Whitney.  JMO.

This!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

JBF wrote:Them HUGE cockleshells or whatevers on her necklace!

I think Whit needs to study Barbara Billingsley better. Her necklaces were smaller.

OMG, I ABSOLUTELY SPIT OUT MY ABSOLUTE AND PASSION FRUIT COCKTAIL.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Becca's tweets are starting to make sense now. "Its all worth it" " love is patient and i am really seeng that now" 
I think he will give her whatnshe wants and go at her pace because he really is in love woth her

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Just hook up Becca and Chris as a couple and send them to The Safe House to sort out their feelings.

Oh Goody. Now time for Whitney's date. They are going to pick some corn while she continues giving us corny lines.[/quote]

rofl rotfl hehehe

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

sfrank wrote:Whitney wants Chris. Chris wants Becca. Becca wants Chris?
That sums it up pretty well I think

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Whitney would have married him on their first date. That doesn't say true love to me that says that she's in love with being in love and that any guy who was the Bach would have gotten same reaction from her IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Good time for new thread.

# 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3