SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:23 am

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:If he really proposes to Whitney at the end, despite feeling just as strongly for Becca, then what a slap in the face of Whitney's sister, who was basically telling him that she'll give her blessing once he knows she's the only one for her.

Where do you get that he feels as strongly for Becca as he does for Whitney at the end?   no idea I don't think we know yet how he feels at the end. I would bet that Chris calls Whitney's sister and asks for her blessing before the FRC if she is the F1. yes

Just assuming the stories in rag mags are true, which I have my doubts about. But then he keeps making comments about what an impossible decision it was, so I'm just trying to picture the phone call here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am

There are certain givens and formulas for the show over the seasons.
Many leads have said to other cast than the F1, that they are falling in love with them. The first time I can remember is HDDA(Handy, Dandy Dr. Andy) telling Bevin he was falling in love with her. That got her far. Suspect
Certain things are done and said as part of the storyline. It's difficult to discern what is true vs what is not as even retakes are employed in filming and cue cards.
I do not think personally Chris is torn and his decision will be definitive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm not even sure I totally believed Chris when he told Kaitlyn he was falling in love with her too. Did ya'll? It seemed so dry and unbelievable to me.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I'm not even sure I totally believed Chris when he told Kaitlyn he was falling in love with her too. Did ya'll? It seemed so dry and unbelievable to me.
I'm with you Sanny! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Beeleever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I'm not even sure I totally believed Chris when he told Kaitlyn he was falling in love with her too. Did ya'll? It seemed so dry and unbelievable to me.
I'm with you Sanny! bestbud!

Aww my Bee! How I've missed you! So glad to see that I'm not alone in my thinking. bestbud!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There are certain givens and formulas for the show over the seasons.
Many leads have said to other cast than the F1, that they are falling in love with them. The first time I can remember is HDDA(Handy, Dandy Dr. Andy) telling Bevin he was falling in love with her. That got her far. Suspect
Certain things are done and said as part of the storyline. It's difficult to discern what is true vs what is not as even retakes are employed in filming and cue cards.
I do not think personally Chris is torn and his decision will be definitive.

We see the "I am torn", "I am falling in love with multiple people"....every season. deadhorse The editors figuratively beat us over the head with it. Eventually, we learn that that was not really the case and they knew who they were drawn to and who they could not stop thinking about or who they didn't want to leave. See Sean's book and Ali's recent statements for example. It is simply part of the plot. If it was obvious, there would be no suspense and not much of a show.

People always get confused watching around this time of the season. If there was a person who looked like a sure winner, all of a sudden someone else comes out of left field who the lead seems so much better with and there is doubt thrown upon the first relationship. Sounds familiar...

The proposal will clear up the confusion. I fully expect to see Chris a blubbering, crying mess and all the angst will be forgotten. Of course, then the debate over how could he have led F2 on will begin.... affraid

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Nah.
I do think he liked the ease with which they could enjoy experiences and he liked how she could cut to the core when describing her feelings. They also share the same sense of humor.  I think "Corn Pablo" really liked her a lot, a lot.  There were other things he said to her (at the zombie date and when giving her the last GD rose) that seemed much more genuine in delivery. 

If he really did compose the "love letters" to Andi, then he is  far more expressive in writing than in speech.  He would have benefitted from Jimmy Kimmel getting him to do retakes every epi.

Speaking of writing: FS date cards
Magical Bali - Kaitlyn; Amazing Bali - Whitney & Becca
Only $2 in the jar.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:51 pm

^^^ I believe there is "some truth" to the stories. Do I think Chris is "torn" now?? No way. At the final rose ceremony time, absolutely. He only spent maybe 30 hours with each girl. Totally believable. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: snipped
This is a great point and made me think.  Whether he chooses Becca or Whit, (I am leaning towards Whit after the US article), I REALLY want chris to show some passion.  Prove it to me and the viewers that you want to be with your final 1 and it was not just a coin toss.   giggling

Agreed. Especially after Chris' tweet responding to Fliess. Once again re enforcing how difficult it was for him to make a choice. Which ever way we spin it, it's a derogatory comment towards any one of the F3. I think if this is their way of showing how conflicted he was and how he "really" was falling in love with all three, it's backfiring, for me.

I'm beginning to think he is trying to choose between those that are "all in and say they are ready to move" which is the safe scenario and what he was looking for, and the one that he thinks isn't so sure at this point, that he is falling in love with. JMHO

This is exactly what I see. I know every season they have to try to make the final 2 seem neck in neck. Almost never works for me. You can see the one they really are into - it's the subconscious tells of affection or lust or love or pulling back from someone or whatever, but you can see it by the end despite what voice overs, ITM and edits try to paint.

This season I see those tells with Becca, but I believe that he probably does end up with Whitney. To me that was a genuinely conflicted, indecisive man who struggled with the decision. The romantic, heart-ending, or the practical, logical better chance at working out ending. I guess he went with the latter. Maybe Becca will be more hesitant in the finale and help push him in that direction. But I don't doubt this season there actually was a tough choice for the lead and he was majorly stressing that final choice. Chris can't fake anything, IMO. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Hugesmile Me neither... but then I thought he probably "fell in love with her" the same way we did too. (difference between me & Chris, that I'm not into girls, despite giving praise to them)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:12 pm

I just hope Chris takes off the mask and we finally get to see SOME emotion out of him at the FRC. He has been the hardest Bachelor to read.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 pm

relaxing wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: snipped
This is a great point and made me think.  Whether he chooses Becca or Whit, (I am leaning towards Whit after the US article), I REALLY want chris to show some passion.  Prove it to me and the viewers that you want to be with your final 1 and it was not just a coin toss.   giggling

Agreed. Especially after Chris' tweet responding to Fliess. Once again re enforcing how difficult it was for him to make a choice. Which ever way we spin it, it's a derogatory comment towards any one of the F3. I think if this is their way of showing how conflicted he was and how he "really" was falling in love with all three, it's backfiring, for me.

I'm beginning to think he is trying to choose between those that are "all in and say they are ready to move" which is the safe scenario and what he was looking for, and the one that he thinks isn't so sure at this point, that he is falling in love with. JMHO

This is exactly what I see.  I know every season they have to try to make the final 2 seem neck in neck.  Almost never works for me.  You can see the one they really are into - it's the subconscious tells of affection or lust or love or pulling back from someone or whatever, but you can see it by the end despite what voice overs, ITM and edits try to paint.

This season I see those tells with Becca, but I believe that he probably does end up with Whitney.  To me that was a genuinely conflicted, indecisive man who struggled with the decision.  The romantic, heart-ending, or the practical, logical better chance at working out ending.  I guess he went with the latter.  Maybe Becca will be more hesitant in the finale and help push him in that direction.  But I don't doubt this season there actually was a tough choice for the lead and he was majorly stressing that final choice.  Chris can't fake anything, IMO. giggling

People thought he was really into Britt as well, until they saw that he read her correctly and perhaps not so much after his hormones had time to settle.

Chris is a farmer. I think by nature he is realistic. For me, throughout the course of the show, he has shown himself to be a good reader of people. He is willing to give them several chances, but once he figures them out, he decides one way or another. IMO it has been pretty clear all along that he has doubts about Becca and how ready she is for his life and where she is in her life path compared to him. Whitney not much doubt. I think he likes Becca. He admires her. Maybe in anther time and place he could see them ending together, but not now. That is different than what I have seen with Whitney. Boy has been giddy from the start. Just because he chooses her, does not mean he went for the practical...settling. He has been drawn to her from the start...mentally, physically, realistically.

I see Chris very much along the lines of Sean...another very sincere bachelor. He examined all the relationships, but ended up with what the heart wanted the most. Even thought many thought they were polar opposites, Sean knew they had good core values in common and looked at life the same way. The romantic and the practical meshing. No reason for me to think that Chris is any different. Now just have to wait and see if they too can make it work in the real world.

Beeleever wrote:I just hope Chris takes off the mask and we finally get to see SOME emotion out of him at the FRC. He has been the hardest Bachelor to read.

Funny, I thought that as well at the start, but after a while I find him to be one of the easiest. When he is being himself...honest...he is much more natural, emotional and articulate. When he is talking bachelor speak...he is unemotional, monotone, uncomfortable and awkward and can barely string a coherent sentence together.

I can't wait to see how he is at the proposal and at the AFTR. I suspect he will be a mess. I will probably love it!
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - #2

+7
mindless
Beeleever
soccermom333
Kashathediva
notarose