SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

Chrisbecca wrote:I know "feelings" arent really sleuthing, but after rewatching the FS dates episode and next week preview, and reading comments here, all of the sudden Im feeling like things are being "staged". I didnt really feel that before now, although I know this is Hollywood and its hard to decipher whats real and whats fake.  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 14 3806527698

What Im feeling is after Chris's hometown date with Becca, HE KNEW! He knew she was the one he wanted to continue to get to know, probably wanted to end the filming right then....but the show must go on.  If he didnt say anything to the producers, it became all too obvious...as was said by CH that Chris wears his heart on his sleeve, and they had to start making things up to fulfill the obligations to complete the season. JMO

I agree! Even "serious" scenes, I'm starting to see the comedy in them. I've started laughing at almost every scene now. I really think this season is meant to be a spoof - every character and story is an exaggeration or caricature of what other seasons have treated as serious (but comic) stuff. I mean how many people can fall in love in 2 months, while the lead is dating so many other people? So Becca represents the voice of reason, the real person, on the show. Whitney is the one who fulfills the show's goals of knowing on the first date, etc, the complete opposite. That said, I do believe in the love story between Chris and Becca that developed during filming. But who knows?

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
happygolucky wrote:man, I'm supposed to do my work, have tons of pages to translate, but instead my escaping here ... just, have been thinking, to me that whole video of Becca walking on the beach and Chris talking how unsure he is about her feelings ... made me laugh so hard.
Can you imagine the crew telling Bec .. "now walk down the beach, look really absorbed in your thoughts... camera ready" and his speech ... to me it seems so obvious, like too much is revealed, that she is it ... that it made me think, why would they show this to us? - are they playing me and then in the last minute they would pull the rug ...
but reading around (all over net) most people think he was unsure if letting her go at F3 ... most people are convinced he picks Whitney. (I've never before read so many celebrities weighting in about the final choice) ... so the video actually wasn't as revealing as I thought.
TVbachelor video - Bali (Nusa Dua)

I just posted something similiar.

You are right....its laughable!

And about the celebrities weighing in on his final choice. I noticed that too...just goofy! We are being played.

but..but..MF did say..this is the most shocking season, right?... teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 14 3806527698 (yet being claimed as the most romantic as well beatingheart). Hey! why not showing the wuv story since people won't buy it anyway. Much Thanks to you dear RS, for your kindly spoiler :Chris:

Actually this makes sense to me. They can show the love story so openly because she is not the spoiled F1, just like they did with Chris and Des, but very few believed it because they were so caught up on the spoil F1.
But, during Andi/Josh, we were so mad, bcs they didn't show much of their love story, but to us who look for the little things that Andi did just for Josh, it was still very clear.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

what post? would you clarify?

Mura, I think she means we are now Becca thread # 4

Gotcha. Perhaps bc Baecca Land's inhabitants love to post YT clips, SC from any Becca's SMs in addition to using this thread for sleuthing purpose. giggling

ITA...I love Becca but as someone who supports the Chrisney connection i am apprehensive to post here for fear that I will add to the length of this thread. **********edited***********

BTW Becca looked gorgeous in the pictures when she was talking to Chris when pulled away from the last RC!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Chris did say to Whitney something like "when the time is right (for him to propose), her sister will give her approval."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:05 pm

I know you all really don't read into the tabloids here. So here is something that I just read, Chris was very conflicted towards the end says a source. He really struggled with his feelings a lot. But after three months after proposing with a Neal Dimond- and getting a yes from his final choice. He has his feelings all sorted out. Souls tell us they are working on establishing a refashionship outside of his crazy world we just went through..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Sorry for saying this... Forget who WINS ( Becca) ;) I wanna see the Ring... Lol
Smiley

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm still firmly in the Whitney is f1 camp but I have to give you all credit for sticking with what you believe. I don't have an investment in who Chris picks as long as they're all happy which they seem to be. Carry on.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm still firmly in the Whitney is f1 camp but I have to give you all credit for sticking with what you believe. I don't have an investment in who Chris picks as long as they're all happy which they seem to be. Carry on.  Smiley

I agree Good Post I'm with you albean! Ya'll are doing a fabulous job with your sleuthing. It's really fun to read and makes you think. :alltens:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Hopefully wrote:I know you all really don't read into the tabloids here. So here is something that I just read, Chris was very conflicted towards the end says a source. He really struggled with his feelings a lot. But after three months after proposing with a Neal Dimond- and getting a yes from his final choice. He has his feelings all sorted out. Souls tell us they are working on establishing a refashionship outside of his crazy world we just went through..

Where did this come from? Interesting....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Why is it. When I read all your post. I keep singing. Love story by Taylor Swift Smiley now I have it stuck in my head. Lmbo. K carry on.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Us mag.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 pm

I admit, I want Becca to be the last woman standing because of the love story I see playing out on my TV screen between her and C. Although, it seems that everyone is happy post show, I will still feel disappointed if she's not F1.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie