SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 pm

^^^ I guess that is another way to look at it. I bet it was just an off hand comment. I think i will give Chris the benefit of doubt and wait to see it for myself on Monday. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:27 pm

ElonM wrote:I wonder why the Tilley children surprise their parents in Mississippi
Maybe the parents anniversary weekend no idea ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:32 pm

hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh, I knew there was a reflection off something in that snapchat vid cap! She's definitely wearing THE necklace. :yes:

I really see no reason to not show Chris giving her the birthday presents during the HTD, except that they're trying to hide her. Thankfully Chris himself clued us in, because he can't keep silent.

I need to go back and see this.  :cutesmile!:

Just watched Extra on TV and it was a little disconcerting.  Not to be a "debbie downer" but they were interviewing Kaitlin and she seemed upset and said Chris said to her he could have "flipped a coin."  He never said who the coin flip would be with but clearly this would make final 1 upset regardless if it was Whit or Becca.  Kaitlin said "how do you think that makes his final 1 feel?"  Maybe she is acting but she did not speak highly of Chris at all.  no no  

I have to agree that no matter if it is Becca or whitney, this would be upsetting.  no   Can't wait for the WTA.  I wonder if his final 1 is having second thoughts?  Don't mean to be negative, just bringing up for discussion, and keeping it real.  

Wondering if that was more of an off hand comment, as in he could flip a coin between the two because they were equally as difficult?  Either that or F1 was set all the way and it was a coin toss between the other too.  That would make me feel good if I was F1.

I would think that flipping a coin means choosing between 2. I think that means flipping a coin between Kaitlyn and Whitney? Or Kaitlyn and Becca, since he felt Becca was an unknown with her feelings about him. This was before his FD with Becca, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I guess that is another way to look at it.  I bet it was just an off hand comment.  I think i will give Chris the benefit of doubt and wait to see it for myself on Monday.  :cutesmile!:

Yeah, I cant imagine he is that big of a jerk. Honestly, I never understood why he liked her so much?  Her statements about "he could plow her field anyday", that "you need to test drive the car before you buy it", and she took off her bikini bottoms in front of him and the other girls.  Not exactly wife material. JMO

Last edited by Chrisbecca on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 pm

We need to keep an eye on Becca this weekend. She arrived yesterday. I still find it suspicious that she flew on the same day as Chris. Maybe her parents party is tonight, or was yesterday. ;) If final 1, she will "visit" Chris tomorrow. giggling I guess we need to keep an eye on Chris too. :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I guess that is another way to look at it.  I bet it was just an off hand comment.  I think i will give Chris the benefit of doubt and wait to see it for myself on Monday.  :cutesmile!:

Yeah, I cant imagine he is that big of a jerk. Honestly, I never understood why he liked her so much?  Her statements about he could plow her field anyday, that you need to test drive the car before you buy it, and she took off her bikini bottoms in front of him and the other girls.  Not exactly wife material. JMO

Also, don't forget how crass Kaitlyn was talking to Jimmy Kimmel - about how a man's size makes a big difference. Also, in the van leaving, Kaitlyn was not heartbroken at all. Listen to the things she said: She was humiliated/embarrassed. She never saw it coming. She had never been on THIS end of a break-up before (like she enjoyed dumping men). I never saw Chris's connection with Kaitlyn either, even though I think they were trying to smooth out her rough edges, making her a possible next Bachelorette. I was very disappointed in Chris telling her he was falling in love with her (when clearly that was untrue to viewers), it seemed he was just trying to get her in the sack. That's they way it looked to me. Does anyone know if Chris had sex with Kaitlyn and/or Whitney? That's the thing that Becca and her family will be disappointed in, if Becca was/is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

OK..quite random...just need to pop up a while since i love hangin out in Baecca Land too much. (Hopefully she wont cost me a rent for occupying her place all season long. I may need to empty $$ in my interesting jar!giggling )

Litta hi- you know me (and my #handdances obsession) so well giggling bestbud! . I see the #orangeshirtgate already out of the bag. So im bringing that over to F1 thread. #WhyNot?

for those not in the know. CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve (Poor guy! laugh out loud) . I assume Litta's analysis could be one of them.

hmbach..welcome..keep up sharing your insights and info. :Welcome

just throwing it out here. Any speculation on C's tie on the WTA means? i.e. Peacocks?...pure speculation on my part : maybe thats B's bday gift for him. Then again it look quite weird..so.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 pm

concerned36 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I need to go back and see this.  :cutesmile!:

Just watched Extra on TV and it was a little disconcerting.  Not to be a "debbie downer" but they were interviewing Kaitlin and she seemed upset and said Chris said to her he could have "flipped a coin."  He never said who the coin flip would be with but clearly this would make final 1 upset regardless if it was Whit or Becca.  Kaitlin said "how do you think that makes his final 1 feel?"  Maybe she is acting but she did not speak highly of Chris at all.  no no  

I have to agree that no matter if it is Becca or whitney, this would be upsetting.  no   Can't wait for the WTA.  I wonder if his final 1 is having second thoughts?  Don't mean to be negative, just bringing up for discussion, and keeping it real.  

Wondering if that was more of an off hand comment, as in he could flip a coin between the two because they were equally as difficult?  Either that or F1 was set all the way and it was a coin toss between the other too.  That would make me feel good if I was F1.

I would think that flipping a coin means choosing between 2. I think that means flipping a coin between Kaitlyn and Whitney?  Or Kaitlyn and Becca, since he felt Becca was an unknown with her feelings about him. This was before his FD with Becca, right?

I believe it was sleuthed that B's FD was first. and we know it was a bit on sour note between the 2 after the FD. Maybe that could explain he looked a bit 'lost' in the other 2 dates. ? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Clearly, Chris did not flip a coin, as Kaitlyn said. Chris said he was following his gut. And Chris Harrison has already said that they asked Chris to talk to Becca before the rose ceremony. If Becca was all in, then choose her otherwise go in the opposite direction. This is like Andi. When things didn't go her way in the FS, she had to come out and make up all kinds of things that can't be verified. These women who are 3rd.... sheesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Litta hi just realized your analysis was on the lock thread.

would you kindly bring it to F1 thread, with additional preface notes :

CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve - (and that your analysis could be a case in point? ).
tyvm

we have only about 1 week to go...keep the nuggets coming! cheerleader :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:51 pm

truelovealways wrote:Chris and Becca both tweeting about "the dress" AND, they were both tweeting at the same time :whistle:

BTW what the hell is the story with he color of the dress everyone is tweeting about lmao giggling

It's a dress that looks white and gold in one light but it's really blue and black. It's really dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 pm

concerned36 wrote: Clearly, Chris did not flip a coin, as Kaitlyn said. Chris said he was following his gut. And Chris Harrison has already said that they asked Chris to talk to Becca before the rose ceremony. If Becca was all in, then choose her otherwise go in the opposite direction. This is like Andi. When things didn't go her way in the FS, she had to come out and make up all kinds of things that can't be verified. These women who are 3rd.... sheesh.
Yep he knew in his gut and soul he couldn't let her go! Doesn't sound like a guy that flipped a coin to me Hugesmile giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie