SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:25 am

truelovealways wrote:IF Becca left on her own and Chris picked Whitney because Becca "just wasn't into him" (which I'm not seeing) than that sucks for Whitney it's never fun being the default :hidingchair
It never said he was going to choose Becca but she left so I am not sure where this default stuff is coming from. I doubt IF he is engaged to Whitney it was because she is default. Maybe its because she wants to give him the things he wants? :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:26 am

Wow, if the magazine is true.  They gave away the ending.  It will be interesting if it plays out like RS and the magazine said.  Going to be strange for Chris at the ATFR for sure.  sad  I can seem him being torn though, both girls were great.  If Becca was not feeling Chris then she did the right thing.  Smiley Feel bad for Whit and her family.

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 am

soccermom333 wrote:Wow, if the magazine is true.  They gave away the ending.  It will be interesting if it plays out like RS and the magazine said.  Going to be strange for Chris at the ATFR for sure.  sad  I can seem him being torn though, both girls were great.  If Becca was not feeling Chris then she did the right thing.  Smiley
I'd be torn too because honestly he has the best F2 in history IMO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 am

Honestly, it sounds accurate. According to previews, Becca doesn't seem ready yet. And Chris wants the sure thing. I can understand Becca also wanting to walk away from the show. She probably also realized that if she were to become engaged to Chris, they would be in the public eye and at the bidding of the franchise for year(s). She probably didn't want that more than anything. She probably just wanted to go home and back to her "normal" life. San Diego is a big switch to Iowa. Sad though.... Happy for Whitney!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:29 am

^^^ True but I really feel bad for Whit now.  sad

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:29 am

mindless wrote:That article was kind of funny though. It quoted both Chris's, but then when it came to the spoilers a nameless "source". Not really buying what they're selling. The show might have leaked them false spoilers on purpose too, since it would be way too easy to figure out which one he picks based on that info.

It always a nameless source with these rag mags. I just can't believe these stories are coming out a week early. Sonetimes, I wonder if it's TB itself that's leaking these stories to fool the avid viewers.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 am

Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:IF Becca left on her own and Chris picked Whitney because Becca "just wasn't into him" (which I'm not seeing) than that sucks for Whitney it's never fun being the default :hidingchair
It never said he was going to choose Becca but she left so I am not sure where this default stuff is coming from. I doubt IF he is engaged to Whitney it was because she is default. Maybe its because she wants to give him the things he wants?  :hidingchair
"It really came down to a feeling" sensing her hesitation, Soules, 33 followed his gut and proposed to the woman he believed was all in" That screams to me he wanted Becca BUT because she wasn't all in he chose another. Kinda like papa Soules said jmo :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 am

Hopefully wrote:Yep I have that mag. That where I got the post about the family dinner in San D. And had to duck when I posted it.

Sorry you had to duck hopefully.

If the mag has that B's HTD was filmed in San D when it was filmed in Sherevport, I don't know what to believe. It's obvious the are wrong so what else are they wrong about?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 am

Pia1 wrote:
mindless wrote:That article was kind of funny though. It quoted both Chris's, but then when it came to the spoilers a nameless "source". Not really buying what they're selling. The show might have leaked them false spoilers on purpose too, since it would be way too easy to figure out which one he picks based on that info.

It always a nameless source with these rag mags. I just can't believe these stories are coming out a week early. Sonetimes, I wonder if it's TB itself that's leaking these stories to fool the avid viewers.
Yeah I don't really believe them either.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:32 am

Diana wrote:
It never said he was going to choose Becca but she left so I am not sure where this default stuff is coming from. I doubt IF he is engaged to Whitney it was because she is default. Maybe its because she wants to give him the things he wants?  :hidingchair

I don't buy that. It doesn't make sense to the story they have been portraying all season. If I am W and see how the story up to this point has played out I would feel like 2nd fiddle... he really wanted Becca but Whitney will "do". If W is 2nd choice I don't see that he would say, I was really going to propose to this one, but since she left I guess I will give you the ring... Now on the other hand if Becca is in love, eventually willing to move to Arlington but not right away I can see the scenario of him proposing to her and waiting. (Could this be what their argument was about the morning of the FS?)

I don't know. I am confused. Everything in my eyes is leading Becca to be F1 except for the spoilers from RS. Still hopeful that ABC leaked that info on purpose to up the drama for the FRC.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 am

truelovealways wrote:
Diana wrote:
"It really came down to a feeling" sensing her hesitation, Soules, 33 followed his gut and proposed to the woman he believed was all in" That screams to me he wanted Becca BUT because she wasn't all in he chose another. Kinda like papa Soules said jmo :hidingchair

True, I think you nailed it. RS has alluded to why he thinks Chris and his final 1 won't last and said it is opinion and because he "knows things." Maybe this is what he knew. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 am

truelovealways wrote:
Diana wrote:
Again that dad comment was clearly cut and spliced IMO. Guess we will never know and it's a pointless debate because no matter what anyone says I think we both have our mind up no idea Nothing wrong with it but I just don't see it the same way you do.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie