SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:03 pm

concerned36 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Chris and Becca both tweeting about "the dress" AND, they were both tweeting at the same time :whistle:

BTW what the hell is the story with he color of the dress everyone is tweeting about lmao giggling

It's a dress that looks white and gold in one light but it's really blue and black. It's really dumb.

Tweeting at the same time??!! AND about the same thing??!! Wow! Another clue?? whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 3806527698 :stirthepot lolpanda This reminds me of Andi and Josh when they tweeted minutes apart!

Truelove, my daughter showed me that yesterday. We both saw gold and white but friends looked at the same pic and see black and blue. So weird.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK..quite random...just need to pop up a while since i love hangin out in Baecca Land too much. (Hopefully she wont cost me a rent for occupying her place all season long. I may need to empty $$ in my interesting jar!giggling )

Litta hi- you know me (and my #handdances obsession) so well  giggling bestbud! . I see the #orangeshirtgate already out of the bag. So im bringing that over to F1 thread. #WhyNot?

for those not in the know. CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve (Poor guy! laugh out loud) . I assume Litta's analysis could be one of them.

hmbach..welcome..keep up sharing your insights and info. :Welcome

just throwing it out here. Any speculation on C's tie on the WTA means? i.e. Peacocks?...pure speculation on my part : maybe thats B's bday gift for him. Then again it look quite weird..so.. giggling

Remember the peacock feathers on the love guru date with Carly? Love the 'wearing his heart on his sleeve', omg! Ya'll are sharp!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Whatever color it is the dress is ugly hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Litta hi just realized your analysis was on the lock thread.

would you kindly bring it to F1 thread, with additional preface notes :

CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve  - (and that your analysis could be a case in point? ).
tyvm

we have only about 1 week to go...keep the nuggets coming! cheerleader :uptonogood

Seems like that may reference the make out sessions with Becca vs. the other girls (save for maybe Britt). He was way more into B than any of the others and you do notice that they pull away faster in the kissing scenes with B than they do with anyone else. He has that "monkey" kiss going with almost all of the final 4 (just pecking kisses) where he doesn't do that with the scenes with Becca. They usually show it for a minute or so and then pan away. To me that either means they were so into each other it would be really obvious that she was F1 much earlier on.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:20 pm

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Litta hi just realized your analysis was on the lock thread.

would you kindly bring it to F1 thread, with additional preface notes :

CH mentioned in a media/interview that they have to 'work around' some stuff, since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve  - (and that your analysis could be a case in point? ).
tyvm

we have only about 1 week to go...keep the nuggets coming! cheerleader :uptonogood

Seems like that may reference the make out sessions with Becca vs. the other girls (save for maybe Britt).  He was way more into B than any of the others and you do notice that they pull away faster in the kissing scenes with B than they do with anyone else.  He has that "monkey" kiss going with almost all of the final 4 (just pecking kisses) where he doesn't do that with the scenes with Becca.  They usually show it for a minute or so and then pan away.  To me that either means they were so into each other it would be really obvious that she was F1 much earlier on.  

Very good observation! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Chris and Becca both tweeting about "the dress" AND, they were both tweeting at the same time :whistle:

BTW what the hell is the story with he color of the dress everyone is tweeting about lmao giggling

It's a dress that looks white and gold in one light but it's really blue and black. It's really dumb.

Tweeting at the same time??!!  AND about the same thing??!!  Wow!  Another clue??  whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 3806527698 :stirthepot lolpanda   This reminds me of Andi and Josh when they tweeted minutes apart!

Truelove, my daughter showed me that yesterday.  We both saw gold and white but friends looked at the same pic and see black and blue.  So weird.  

Here's the tweets
Becca said this first about seeing both colors of the dress
@beccatilley5: @Leasa9 ive seen both and its the weirdest thing ive experienced in a long time!

Then a short time later Chris answered what color he thought the dress is
@C_Soules: @farmerfauxhawk blue

Then within minutes of Chris answering blue Becca retweeted Ellen talking about the dress
:detective

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Well, practically everyone is tweeting about that dress on my accounts.

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:25 pm

Becca brother has a cute video on IG of when he surprised their mom Nancy.
https://instagram.com/p/znyjiySunE/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:28 pm

ElonM wrote:Becca brother has a cute video on IG of when he surprised their mom Nancy.
Her brother sure is a cutie! Can we sign him up for the bachelorette giggling whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Nice sleuthing work Litta on the colour of the shirts. W has on the same shirt that she had on the boat, so her ITM must have been done that day.

If you're looking for dancing hands, one thing I noticed while watching various clips is when Chris kisses Becca he puts his hand or hands on her face. HTD FD clips, when he kisses W, she puts her hands on his face. I should have brought them forward when I watched, but I was busy catching up on posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 pm

truelovealways wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca brother has a cute video on IG of when he surprised their mom Nancy.
Her brother sure is a cutie! Can we sign him up for the bachelorette giggling whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 5 3806527698

Oh yes, I think we have enough info for his nomination. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well, practically everyone is tweeting about that dress on my accounts.
For me it wasn't that they were talking about the dress it was how closein time they tweeted from one another

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie