SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm

concerned36 wrote:I'm probably going to be scolded for posting this on here but : http://www.thepeak.fm/kevin-sonia/2015/02/26/interview-vancouvers-kaitlyn-bristowe-from-the-bachelor

Thanks for posting this. She basically admitted to sleeping with Chris in the FS, IMO, but she did it in a very respectable way. Smiley Glad she was honest. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by grammady Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm

I think the only ones flipping coins were TPTB. I believe at this point Chris knows and probably has known for awhile who f1 is, as well as CH and TPTB. So the decision now is who is going to be the next bachette? I believe this show is rigged in a lot of ways, but I don't believe TPTB would approach either B or K to offer the spot before they were eliminated. So if Becca is f1 (as I believe she is) TPTB had to choose between W or K for the new bachette, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Whitney. If it wasn't going to be Becca I do believe he would have let her go at f3. Becca's mom did tell him not to break her daughter's heart or something like that. Yes I do believe she was pulled aside to have the talk with Chris was producer motivated. They had to create conflict for Chris when there never was any. I hope you all follow me cause I'm having a little problem following me myself.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:57 pm

hmbach wrote:
happygolucky wrote:MHO, whoever Chris chose, was his leading lady for a while (if not for long).
I don't believe a second that he didn't know who to choose or that he was conflicted, not in the last 3 weeks. Scared to make a decision that could end up in a break-up - yes. Fearing that she might not want to live in his hometown - yes. Afraid to find out that a person he fell for during the show is not "the perfect match" outside of the bubble - maybe. But I don't question that he knew who to choose.
Whether Whitney or Becca.
If he chose Whitney, it means he never really fell for Becca and she was just a fling, an interesting infatuation, but it ended the day he decided to take this as a serious matter.
If he chose Becca, as I believe, then Whitney never had a chance (also just my believe).

To make things interesting, all the stories that are given as a spoiler are scripted stories ... meaning, even RS was given a scripted version of events, which makes me think, that he is really fed by TPTB (or someone on their behalf). The real, true version of how things happened and progressed probably only TPTB know, since I think even Chris is not aware of all the mechanism in TPTB "brain".

YES!! Did anyone notice in the video that was leaked to RS of B and Cs last date that whoever it was that was filming it was giggling at the beginning of it? As if to say, we are going to fleiss RS good with this one!

I don't think the giggling reveals anything, though? I just wonder where Whitney had her LCD. Apparently, no one was around to record that one. Chris did say he has a boat. It would have been cold to be out on a boat though. I think they went to Arlington, as one stop. Also, why would they use a stretch limo in that small, rural area - that would surely draw so much attention?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 pm

This is from ok http://okmagazine.com/photos/the-bachelor-fantasy-suite-secrets-chris-soules/photo/1001215627/

Pic #7 - But although things went well performance wise for Chris, the final three contestants had a difficult time with him sleeping with one of the ladies. A source told InTouch that Whitney “especially was insecure about her relationship with Chris. It was eating her up inside to know he was developing feelings for other girls.”

Probably again, totally not true, but just more decoys. FWIW...

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 pm

notarose wrote:
:yes:  The interviews were done after WTA  and the reporter was the 1 to bring up the coin topic so it appears Chris' big foot went there on stage.  Kaitlyn did say she may have said too much.  Hmm, should be interesting.  None of the preview clips show her talking in the hot seat so it must be good to keep it hidden.  giggling  All the action clips have been Britt, Britt, Britt, and defending Brit, and.... The usual TPTB slight-of-hand diversion. 

I'm also looking forward to Jade's chat with Chris.  I think Jade, although soft spoken, won't let Chris off easy if she feels he is being evasive.

I wonder if she heavily implied that they had sex in the FS. It seemed like she was implying it in that radio interview someone linked as well. I didn't think they did, considering how awkward their mere kissing was, but knowing how Chris is, if they got started in any way then they probably didn't stop. He wouldn't take the risk of offending the woman. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:03 pm

^^ I listened to it and totally think they did. ;) Chris also apologized to Kaitlin and seem to feel guilty for what he did with her in the FS.

Bringing it back to Becca, makes you wonder if she is final 1 how this would make her feel. Same goes for Whitney. Suspect
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:03 pm

this probably belongs in the Whitney thread but can't help but think it favors Beccas case for F1 in regards to how C talked about both of them on Ellen... W posted a picture yesterday of her with a baby. Some kind of bomb is gonna drop I think... where did the baby come from? C referred to her as a "mother" and that she IS a mother in his interview with Ellen. If she is F1 he would have had to know that no? Again, if this should be discussed in a different thread please let me know.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Mr. Tilly
gave who ever asked him misleading advice. He is a smart man... A Red Herring is another popular storytelling device found in mystery or detective books or movies. It is a plot thread that misleads or distracts from the main story events. It is a clue that leads in the wrong direction, usually down a literary blind alley or dead-end.

In Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code, Bishop Aringarosa is a classic red herring. For most of the novel, we suspect him as the evil mastermind behind the conspiracy. It is a false conclusion on our part. In fact, he is innocent—but this plotline shrewdly distracts readers from the true antagonist of the novel.
In the movie, Saw we find another example. In the story, two terrified characters are locked in a room, in which a third character lies dead. We suspect the two living characters as the killers—until the end. The third character is actually alive and is exposed as the killer.
A clever way to use a red herring is to closely intertwine it with the events of the main plot.
That is why he said it about Becca being Bette. To miss lead who ever asked him about his daughter. Now ppl are talking about what IF. And it worked to most ppl. She not going to be Bette cause she is with Chris. I still beleave she is the F1.. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:
:yes:  The interviews were done after WTA  and the reporter was the 1 to bring up the coin topic so it appears Chris' big foot went there on stage.  Kaitlyn did say she may have said too much.  Hmm, should be interesting.  None of the preview clips show her talking in the hot seat so it must be good to keep it hidden.  giggling  All the action clips have been Britt, Britt, Britt, and defending Brit, and.... The usual TPTB slight-of-hand diversion. 

I'm also looking forward to Jade's chat with Chris.  I think Jade, although soft spoken, won't let Chris off easy if she feels he is being evasive.

I wonder if she heavily implied that they had sex in the FS. It seemed like she was implying it in that radio interview someone linked as well. I didn't think they did, considering how awkward their mere kissing was, but knowing how Chris is, if they got started in any way then they probably didn't stop. He wouldn't take the risk of offending the woman. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn is a firecracker, I mean, she took off her bikini bottoms at the lake. She told Chris he could plow her ___ fields anyday. As well as, she told Kimmel, she thought Chris should definitely test drive all 3 of the final ones, in front of Chris she said that. So Chris is not going to go for it in the FS? No way! That's probably why Kaitlyn made it to f3, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ I listened to it and totally think they did.  ;) Chris also apologized to Kaitlin and seem to feel guilty for what he did with her in the FS.  

Bringing it back to Becca, makes you wonder if she is final 1 how this would make her feel.  Same goes for Whitney.  Suspect

I have always felt this way! Every season! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Hmbach ... I didn't really watch any spoiler video. But the spoilers (whether we are talking about what RS reports or the magazines) always tell us the narrated version.

We are told things that we are supposed to see when episodes air - but the truth is different, there's the true story that only Chris knows - how he felt, what he thought of every girl and what was a real reason for choosing anyone, then there's a true story that only TPTB knows, since Chris confides to them, they brain-storm all the options with the information they have in possession, script the storyline, tell him something, tell the girls something, make things happen and then they cut and clip that story together, they create the truth that we see. And then they sell that as the version to spoil.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:07 pm

concerned36 wrote:This is from ok http://okmagazine.com/photos/the-bachelor-fantasy-suite-secrets-chris-soules/photo/1001215627/

Pic #7 - But although things went well performance wise for Chris, the final three contestants had a difficult time with him sleeping with one of the ladies. A source told InTouch that Whitney “especially was insecure about her relationship with Chris. It was eating her up inside to know he was developing feelings for other girls.”  

Probably again, totally not true, but just more decoys.  FWIW...

that would seem to support the idea that she (Whitney) has doubts at the FRC and is starting to question her confidence about moving, really being into the whole thing. She even says at the temple that if he likes Becca how can he like her? (or something to that effect, can't recall the exact quote).

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie