SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nbd - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Just to be clear I never said she was packing just that people assumed she was. I never thought she was just thought it was worth noting. Didn't mean to cause a big stur.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

nbd - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Diana wrote:Just to be clear I never said she was packing just that people assumed she was. I never thought she was just thought it was worth noting. Didn't mean to cause a big stur.

Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing! It was an adorable photo. Please don't apologize.

And, to be honest, I thought it could mean something but maybe I am just looking for clues too.

I remember that Emily had posted photo from Ricki's birthday which had Ricki in the middle, Emily on one side and then on the other side was a bottle of water. I remember we all thought that bottle of water was supposed to represent Jef. Who knows, right?! question
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Diana wrote:Just to be clear I never said she was packing just that people assumed she was. I never thought she was just thought it was worth noting. Didn't mean to cause a big stur.

No need to apologize .. There are packing comments generally posted .. She is posing with a babe .. In a box .. If some want to make more of it than that .. Let them .. It is their own assumption .. Based on who knows LOL
No biggie ..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Also I doubt she's packing just thought it was funny my friends (and people commenting on the IG post) were saying that
Ok, here I was thinking that there was something real about her that could be something tangible to put into her F1 list....or a paragraph that I have started since there just isn't much out there on her being F1 but RS's stuff.

Have you looked at the Whitney clues thread? There are three pages of potential clues. Now you can chose not to see them as clues, but it's just a sample of stuff people have gathered.

So true!

Auntie -

I encourage you to read the thoughts of Whitney and Chris fans on the Whitney and Chris Fan Thread as well.

If after checking out both threads you still question why some folks believe that Whitney will be F1, I highly doubt anything we say will sway you.

Just relax and enjoy the finale with the comfort that your pick will be F1.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:14 pm

^^^ That's what she said #NBD

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Maybe real and tangible is when F1 walks away with the bachelor .. And those that see that F1 being Whitney will enjoy that .. And those that see Becca as F1 will enjoy that .. And hopefully all will respect the outcome . No matter what happens

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:^^^ That's what she said #NBD

Well, I don't mean to be acting all smug over here in Chrisney land but if folks don't want to believe the spoiler ...

or US Weekly articles (two of them now) ...

or the source on this site who said that Chris and Chris' mother said that Chris went to Chicago for Thanksgiving while his sisters were back in Iowa ...

or the source on this site who said that there was a "blonde" at the farm ...

or the fact that former leads Sean, Ali and Des all picked Whitney as F1 ...

or the fact that Chris told Whitney on ep3 that he was "the luckiest man alive!" before giving her rose ...

Or that blogger Zak Waddell wrote after episode 3, "Episode 3 is almost the end for me. I think Chris is sold on Whitney. There was a moment at the end of their date, when Chris and Whitney were hugging that did it for me. In a strange way, it almost seemed like a mother embarrassing a child. It was a gesture of total, silent, submission. His neck and shoulders were shrugged as if to make himself small and childlike. Watch it again if you have to. Maybe even in slow motion. Chris did not want to let go, as if he had more to say but couldn’t. I think in this moment, Chris would have said the words “I love you” if he was able to.

or the fact that BachNation's Jaclyn Swartz @JaclynSwartz tweeted on Feb 23
"So refreshing to see a contestant so genuinely in love with #TheBachelor like Whitney is with Chris," and kept present tense ...

or the fact that Chris has mentioned Whitney in all but one of his blog posts - including the 1st one - which is not true of his F2, but he did on 4 occasions promote the fact that Becca being a "virgin" as being something to stay tuned for how it all plays out (staying on message at least but continuing with ABC's insistence on her as one dimensional character)

If the above list makes viewers shrug their shoulders and say, "eh..." and think that there is still absolutely "nothing pointing to Whitney as F1" ...

well, they should relax now and feel good about the finale!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Well, I don't mean to be acting all smug over here in Chrisney land but if folks don't want to believe the spoiler ...

or the source on this site who said that Chris and Chris' mother said that Chris went to Chicago for Thanksgiving while his sisters were back in Iowa ...

or the fact that Chris told Whitney on ep3 that he was "the luckiest man alive!" before giving her rose ...  

Or that blogger Zak Waddell wrote after episode 3, "Episode 3 is almost the end for me. I think Chris is sold on Whitney. There was a moment at the end of their date, when Chris and Whitney were hugging that did it for me. In a strange way, it almost seemed like a mother embarrassing a child. It was a gesture of total, silent, submission.  His neck and shoulders were shrugged as if to make himself small and childlike. Watch it again if you have to. Maybe even in slow motion. Chris did not want to let go, as if he had more to say but couldn’t. I think in this moment, Chris would have said the words “I love you” if he was able to.

"So refreshing to see a contestant so genuinely in love with #TheBachelor like Whitney is with Chris," and kept present tense ...

or the fact that Chris has mentioned Whitney in all but one of his blog posts - including the 1st one -  which is not true of his F2, but he did on 4 occasions promote the fact that Becca being a "virgin" as being something to stay tuned for how it all plays out (staying on message at least but continuing with ABC's insistence on her as one dimensional character)

If the above list makes viewers shrug their shoulders and say, "eh..." and think that there is still absolutely "nothing pointing to Whitney as F1" ...

:claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Or that blogger Zak Waddell wrote after episode 3, "Episode 3 is almost the end for me. I think Chris is sold on Whitney. There was a moment at the end of their date, when Chris and Whitney were hugging that did it for me. In a strange way, it almost seemed like a mother embarrassing a child. It was a gesture of total, silent, submission.  His neck and shoulders were shrugged as if to make himself small and childlike. Watch it again if you have to. Maybe even in slow motion. Chris did not want to let go, as if he had more to say but couldn’t. I think in this moment, Chris would have said the words “I love you” if he was able to.

or the fact that Chris has mentioned Whitney in all but one of his blog posts - including the 1st one -  which is not true of his F2, but he did on 4 occasions promote the fact that Becca being a "virgin" as being something to stay tuned for how it all plays out (staying on message at least but continuing with ABC's insistence on her as one dimensional character)

I'm not going to add the other side of the story I've seen since B showed up but I will say this...when he said...she makes me want to be a better person(referring to Whitney)...that in a nutshell sums up how he feels about Whitney. Those are pretty powerful words. I can easily see it working with such a remarkable young lady. Although I'm strongly of a diifferent mindset about who leaves as his F1, I'll truly cry for the other. He just can't go wrong here...I just hope he is worthy of either of them. I do think he's a good guy overall.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:23 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not going to add the other side of the story I've seen since B showed up but I will say this...when he said...she makes me want to be a better person(referring to Whitney)...that in a nutshell sums up how he feels about Whitney. Those are pretty powerful words. I can easily see it working with such a remarkable young lady. Although I'm strongly of a diifferent mindset about who leaves as his F1, I'll truly cry for the other. He just can't go wrong here...I just hope he is worthy of either of them. I do think he's a good guy overall.

To the first bolded ... thank you! Seems to me that there are plenty of threads building up fan evidence on why Becca for F1 so no need to repeat all that in Whitney's thread. I was trying to respond to Auntie frequent requests for evidence of Whitney being F1.

To the second bolded ... yes! those are powerful words indeed.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:30 pm

No one here needs to justify to any one else why it is believed that Whitney is F1 .. It all here in the Whit threads .. All one has to do is to read back to get some clue as to where that feeling or knowledge generates from

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:31 pm

To be very clear, I think Becca is a very upstanding person. I not only respect her but admire what she stands for .

On the other hand, I would not want to be a defense attorney and go against MVM as a prosecutor. Hands down you make a very argument and I concur with you. I have no absolute favorite, but just see what is happening. Although I like Whitney as much as Becca, I could care less who wins as long as all are happy in the long run. And I think they will be including Kaytlin.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst