SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Too bad they were wrong, LOL! Well, not too bad for us! giggling
Willing to bet someone sent RS a pic giggling

That's what I think too. I noted this earlier in the season but the poster "DaveG" on another forum posted back on January 27, 2015, "There were a lot of local people involved/aware who fed info to RS. I think he has it nailed. NT"

DaveG's bio reads, "independent production company owner, and TV and film investor. Former Exec producer at Planet Beth LLC. Actor's agent & manager at KGS Productions, Inc, and Management Solutions International."

I have been searching out his posts for years and years now as I've found that he always posts reliable stuff (IMO) and NEVER acts a fan.

Yeah I have heard similar things as well. At this point it just adds up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I have one question for you all cause it's something that's really bugging me.

Remember on epi 6 group date with Britt, Whitt and others, well, right in front of Whit, Chris and Britt were kissing.  And yea, I mean full on kissing and not just a greeting kiss.

Has that ever happened before, when a F1 actually saw the lead kissing another contestant on the show??

IMO, I don't ever remember it so if it's happened before, I'd love to hear.  Thanks.

Are you talking about when they were writing the songs?  Do you have a cap of that because I just rewatched that date and Jade sees him kiss Britt and they elude to Kaitlyn and that other blonde (I can't remember her name)  seeing him although you don't know for sure because Chris and Britt are not in the shot and the talking is done via ITM via Kaitlyn.  
IMO, they didn't actually SHOW us Whit's face as she was watching, but ALL of them were in the same room so it's implied that she too saw it. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Anyone live in Chi-Town?   This will be fun!   Hugesmile

STATE Restaurant
‏@STATEChicago   #TheBachelor Women Tell All episode starts in an hour! Come join Whitney Bischoff & us to see all the truths unfold!
@whitbisch @ABCNetwork
7:00 PM - 2 Mar 2015

@STATERestaurant
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 pm

WHY AM I NOT IN CHICAGO hissyfit rotfl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Anyone live in Chi-Town?   This will be fun!   Hugesmile

STATE Restaurant
‏@STATEChicago   #TheBachelor Women Tell All episode starts in an hour! Come join Whitney Bischoff & us to see all the truths unfold!
@whitbisch @ABCNetwork

@STATERestaurant

If you know who was going to be there, I'd love to go! (Green shorts and all) haha I wonder if JS will be there?

We should get lots of recent pics of Whitney! This is a great way to change up some rules. At one time you didn't see or hear from F1/F2 unless we were glued to our computers for hours/days on end searching.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote: I am always remembering the spoilers this season...to me it isn't too far fetched that the mags(especially if they are being fed by the "machine") will continue to go with the spoilers, just like the machine wants.  Now, what if the machine is totally foiling everyone.  Heck, I think I said something similiar in the Des/Chris season where right up till the end, everyone was still all over Brooks.  I am still being really open to different possibilities.  IMO

IMO if there was ever a season for ABC to organize a spoiler campaign, it was last season BUT ABC/Fleiss did not do one thing to try to take down Nick's airplane video.  Instead, ABC relied on the edit to cast doubt.

ALso, IMO there will never be another season like Des ... the outrageously handsome & charming Brooks left on his OWN accord at F3 and had a HUGE fan following who would've left with him. The only thing keeping majority of this board interested that season was speculating when he'd be coming back (not IF he was returning!)

While my absolute favorite Chris S had his share of fans, he was a friggin POET. There were loads of bloggers bemoaning the idea of watching another poetry scene between two of them. If viewers realized about 30 minutes into the finale that this was it ... just Chris S and Des from here on out ... with no Brooks coming back and Drew out before he even met parents or got a LCD, forget about it! They would have lost 70 percent of viewers and no one would have tuned in for the next 2.5 hours that they had to sell advertising spots for. Think about it ... ABC didn't even televise Chris & Des' wedding so Fleiss clearly does not think just the two of them make for good tv.

So ... IMO ... the only reason ABC was forced to cook up an outrageously well organized spoiler campaign for Des' season with RS tweeting up to the end and more than 4-5 posters on this board with "sources" saying Brooks would return ... was two things: Money and Money ... Ad Revenues and Ratings!

Once again with this season, IMO ... there's just no need for a spoiler campaign. Look at how many folks WANT to believe in the fairytale, Hollywood ending that Becca and Chris could offer. Will the beautiful, virgin Becca so inexperienced in the ways of love finally give up her heart to the dashing farmer Chris? Or, will the lovely Whitney, orphaned at 19, give up her career in the big city for life on the farm? Stay tuned!

Good Post I agree

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

STATE Restaurant
@whitbisch @ABCNetwork

@STATERestaurant

If you know who was going to be there, I'd love to go! (Green shorts and all) haha I wonder if JS will be there?

We should get lots of recent pics of Whitney! This is a great way to change up some rules. At one time you didn't see or hear from F1/F2 unless we were glued to our computers for hours/days on end searching.
Are we allowed to post these pics IF the IG or twitter is public? Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

STATE Restaurant
@whitbisch @ABCNetwork

@STATERestaurant

Love him or hate him Jef Holm seemed to make TPTB learn to accept and manipulate SM.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

@STATERestaurant

Please go to site rules regarding sourcing.
If the account is public it can be used, just source it correctly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Please go to site rules regarding sourcing.
If the account is public it can be used, just source it correctly.
I know it had to be public just wasn't sure if we could use them if they weren't famous people is all. Sorry. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm

^^ we need "non famous" people's pics! that's how we get so many airport pics and such!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:49 pm

lurker11 wrote:^^ we need "non famous" people's pics! that's how we get so many airport pics and such!
True! Sorry
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst