SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Max64 wrote:^^^ I didn't like anything about Britt, and I don't think I could watch her as the next 'Ette, and I would probably sit that season out, which is saying a lot!!  I think it's telling that many of the girls didn't care for her either.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night.  I thought for sure we'd have a few more clues by now, but we're not getting much!  I do think that fact that both Whitney and Chris are so quiet on SM is a clue though.  

Piping in with a THANK YOU to Sprite for a great post. Good riddance to Britt. Bet we'll see her & her pouty tears on bip2.

Yes, I actually love how quiet Chris and Whitney are on SM. I want to think that this means they are confident enough in their relationship that they don't need to drop clues or go out of their way to convince fans they are together & in love.  :yes:

I agree but I do hope they drop us some cute pictures post show.  
I am going to stalk her IG feed even more post show. Don't let me down Whit. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 47 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Diana wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Piping in with a THANK YOU to Sprite for a great post. Good riddance to Britt. Bet we'll see her & her pouty tears on bip2.

Yes, I actually love how quiet Chris and Whitney are on SM. I want to think that this means they are confident enough in their relationship that they don't need to drop clues or go out of their way to convince fans they are together & in love.  :yes:

I agree but I do hope they drop us some cute pictures post show.  
I am going to stalk her IG feed even more post show. Don't let me down Whit. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 47 3806527698

It is kind of nice to not have the lead and F1 dropping hints all over the place...although, I have to admit to loving the headers that Cat made for Sean's SM. Since neither Whitney nor Chris were big on SM before the show, it doesn't really surprise me that they have been quiet while the show is airing. Chris is doing DWTS, so I expect we will be getting some stuff from the show and appearances after each Monday's show with the paps that the cast seem to do if Sean/Cat are any indication. That should tide us over until the end of the Bette and BIP. If they are still together, they will probably asked to make an appearance and who knows, they could be asked to give advice to the next crop?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:21 am

^^^ Sprite, I agree again. I actually have not watched DWTS for a few seasons now but guess that I'll have to fire up the old DVR to keep tabs on those two. It was actually a whole lotta fun to watch for Catherine in the audience during Sean's stint on DWTS. Yikes, just hope that Chris has more natural rhythm.

I am excited for Whitney. I think that she'll have a lot of fun with this. Such a whirlwind!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 pm

New clip

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-finale-preview-whitneys-113164320525.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 pm

see2love wrote:New clip

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-finale-preview-whitneys-113164320525.html

IDK he looked so disconnected. We don't actually see him when he talks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Poor Whitney seems so afraid......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 pm

^^^ I thought the same thing Guardian. What is wrong with him?? This is weird. Suspect
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:16 pm

This is just so obvious. It seems strange because it's edited. They want us to see Whitney's doubts and no response from Chris. That doesn't mean he didn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:New clip

IDK he looked so disconnected. We don't actually see him when he talks.

I noticed a few times when his mouth was moving, they didn't let us hear what he was saying.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

This was in a different thread, but I think it's a good discussion pro-Whitney.

I think the weather looks more like when Becca arrives. Further proof she is F2. I think it brightened up later in the day, like was shown in Whitney's limo.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 47 282i7ig
@chrisbharrison and @souleschris have a talk before the big day. #thebachelor #AfterTheFinalRose #bachelornation #personalmakeupartist #grooming #GiorgioArmaniFoundation @blenditbeautybrushes #glycelene @boriobeauty

@ginamo11

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:22 pm

I feel bad for Whit and Becca and will say it again... they can both do much better. ;) Either girl deserves someone who is "all in" when he proposes. This clip made me think of the US magazine article that said Chris had to "sort through" his feelings post final rose. Suspect
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:25 pm

The photos are misleading. They have darkened them and it makes it look like a darker time than it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst