SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicagoblackhawks - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun - 5:36

hdman wrote:She can say what she wants but there is no way in hell I'd drive somewhere for four hours if I was done with someone contract or no contract

Agreed. I think Whitney saw the writing on the wall, but decided to give it one last shot. But in a relationship it takes two and seems to me Whitney was the ONLY one that cared to try that hard. But she is absolutely better off now, IMO.  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

chicagoblackhawks - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Idlemess Thu 11 Jun - 6:16

Rolly wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Anybody know where the Instagram photo is of Whit at the bar watching the Blackhawks ...I think she has a beer in her hand. The Nick photo with her is the same night I think. Tried to find the picture but can't. I think she had on a red baseball cap that night.

whitb624 Game 1. Let's do this. Bring home the cup, Hawks!! #chicagoblackhawks
chicagoblackhawks - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 66 11363703_886072578116887_519939367_n

Source:  Whitney's IG

:Thanktwo I think this is the same night she "ran into" Nick. (Before they had the affair and she got preggers... :justkidding ).

Haha, very funny! That would've been some kind of "ran into" giggling Embarressed!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu 11 Jun - 6:25

I don't have IG so I don't see the time/day specifically, but Whit's pic is from 1 week ago, while the pic with Nick&the blonde (if it's really Whit I don't know) is from 2 weeks ago - someone can check their IGs, Nick posted a pic with his friends& Jaclyn is in it and the table is the same as in the gossip-pic.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu 11 Jun - 13:25

leselihau wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
bachfangal wrote:Speaking of Nick, how can ragmags even come up with something like this:
http://okmagazine.com/photos/whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-secret-date-following-chris-soules-split/photo/1001265774/
V
How did they even get linked to each other?

The pictures they have do look like Nick and Whitney, but I think since they live in Chicago it would be normal for them to meet each other and talk.  It doesn't mean there was anything more than conversation between two people that just got out of the bachelor bubble with failed relationships.  Or it is possible that since Whitney and Kaitlyn are still friends, that she knows the ending and was giving support to Nick (whether Kaitlyn chose Nick or not).  

The pictures are of them...but the pictures they show do not show them together?  They're pictures taken off of their instagram/twitter feeds I think.

Isn't the other woman in the picture Lindsey Liles, who was Whit's producer during the Bachelor?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu 11 Jun - 13:26

http://okmagazine.com/photos/whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-secret-date-following-chris-soules-split/photo/1001265776/

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 11 Jun - 14:31

happygolucky wrote:I don't have IG so I don't see the time/day specifically, but Whit's pic is from 1 week ago, while the pic with Nick&the blonde (if it's really Whit I don't know) is from 2 weeks ago - someone can check their IGs, Nick posted a pic with his friends& Jaclyn is in it and the table is the same as in the gossip-pic.

BowenAnderson wrote:http://okmagazine.com/photos/whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-secret-date-following-chris-soules-split/photo/1001265776/

nick_viall28 2 weeks ago

chicagoblackhawks - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 66 11378763_641627992639480_2070345390_n

chicagoblackhawks - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 66 Whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-watermark-web

StarMag

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu 11 Jun - 14:52

It looks to me like they both have on the same clothes/hats as in previous pictures above. I'll bet all of the pics were taken the same night. i want to go to this bar and "run into" both of them "running into" each other. I'll bet they'd be a good support for each other.

They could be friends then lovers then spouses and have babies...but not live on a farm.... 🐷 (this is Chris' girlfriend Emma).
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu 11 Jun - 16:33

Sorry but I do not see Whitney and Nick as a good combination.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu 11 Jun - 16:56

Columbia, MD wrote:Sorry but I do not see Whitney and Nick as a good combination.

I agree, I don't see them as a couple at all.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu 11 Jun - 17:09

Talking in a bar does not make someone a potential couple imo. Hopefully Whitney will find the right guy on her own and move on from finding herself featured in these rag/mags. That can't be fun.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu 11 Jun - 17:43

Posted this somewhere else, but in my head cannon I can see Kaitlyn calling up her boyfriend Nick and asking him to meet with her friend Whitney as they have a lot in common when it comes to failed TV relationships. He would have solid and sincere advice. Kaitlyn valued his opinion, why wouldn't she ask him to encourage Whitney too? Why else would Whitney have joined Nick and his friends? How often is she just going to drop by a local bar by herself? And happen to run into them having drinks... It does not scream accidental to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu 11 Jun - 17:52

Nick is friends with Jaclyn. Whitney is also friends with Jaclyn. I think they were both there with Jaclyn or that circle of friends.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst