SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:54 pm

:claphands natik, bingo, great find, good job, appreciate your time yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:05 pm

happygolucky wrote::claphands natik, bingo, great find, good job, appreciate your time yes

Thank you! Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 am

What do you think of this? Sam to marry rach 2 - the intruder. Nah. But weird that friend said it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:56 am

GiveMeARose wrote:What do you think of this? Sam to marry rach 2 - the intruder. Nah. But weird that friend said it

stupid

At this point, all the media are losing their minds and just making up stuff.
Who knows, maybe it is b/c they really don't know the ending?
Until I see the ending, I am not going to believe what is being written, good or bad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GiveMeARose wrote:What do you think of this? Sam to marry rach 2 - the intruder. Nah. But weird that friend said it

stupid

Until I see the ending, I am not going to believe what is being written, good or bad.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

If this is true then I'm engaged to Nick Viall. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 am

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

stupid

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

If this is true then I'm engaged to Nick Viall. Hugesmile
yes Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:07 am

It's hard to know. I think Rach 2 will go this week but still fun to speculate.

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 am

natik wrote:It´s a Palm Beach Estate. Located on Bynya Road, the pinnacle of the much sought after Palm Beach, just one hour’s drive from Sydney CBD. You can check it out here PALM BEACH ESTATE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bringing this forward ... what do you think they filmed here? - That we also see in the preview (I think it's sleuthed that it might be Lana with Sam)

The beach-house weekend, FD, MTP+LCD?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 am

^ So what NATIK found ... this is Lana's date (DM spoiled it, Wednesday 6th of May)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 am

So Lana makes it to the finals then.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 am

again ... thanks Natik for your dedication ... and AAL (since I finally found out where can I see the dates of IG pics), BTW  the time-stamps are probably contrived because of the time-zone change, but I don't have IG to change settings ... maybe something to help us sleuth:

@gigislade
May 14, 2015 11:59pm - (luggage pic)
Sydney, Australia
I am packed and so ready to go home for a month or two... See my boyfriend, see my family and friends, go for a holiday... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have been a hard, but fun blast!

May 8, 2015 2:03am - (pink roses pic // Clifton gardens? or Cliftons the facility?)
Sydney, Australia
Today's props at "Clifton" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May 6, 2015 7:59am - (balcony view pic - Lana's date) - DM article (spoiler)
Northern Beaches
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 21, 2015 2:35am - (just a pic looking at towards the sea, maybe possible day of filming for episode n°13 - airing September 10th - the summary says: "brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house")
Sydney, Australia
Not so sure about this weather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 19, 2015 1:18am - (pic  from some house towards the dock ?)
Greenwich Point Wharf
Good morning, Sydney!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 18, 2015 12:23am - (boat pic - possible Lana's date "parasailing") - DM article (spoiler) - (episode n°11, airing: September 2nd)
Sydney, Australia
Our stunt double debut [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 7, 2015 3:21am - (go-kart Episode 8, aired: August, 20th)
Sydney, Australia
Ready for the pit! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am; edited 4 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:09 am

see2love wrote:So Lana makes it to the finals then.

Looks like it. Seems like she is the only "confirmed" finalist. It's between her and ......

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron