SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allyice Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:04 am

Omg and I just realised you had that photo as your profile photo!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 am

allyice wrote:Thanks hun, I will promote this group on my facegroup group, I think it's great Smiley
yes It's a great forum and space for people to post on here. Just fun, good, times.  Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1710264613

allyice wrote:Omg and I just realised you had that photo as your profile photo!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way!!! Not so sure Sam deserves Heather though. She's a breath of fresh air.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 am

We've been discussing on my group and lots think Lana or Snez are better for him... might be right, ultimatly it's who is right for him, but god I would choose Heather in a heartbeat, love her!

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:43 am

Yup, this is Sam alright, imo. He definitely strikes me as someone who can get bored really easily and quick to move onto the next thing and loves attention. Interesting views regarding relationship partners too...

Birthday May 20, 1980 (he turned 35 this year).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Just had a thought about when the FRC episode may air and see what you all think.

Since we don't have a definite FRC date I am thinking, based on the Ep descriptions that what they may do is have FRC on the Wednesday (Sep 23) and then air first episode of The Bachelorette the Thursday (Sep 24)?

I think it would work best at getting people to watch since they already watch Wed and Thurs nights?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 pm

hi everyone. first post this season here. Prods obviously gave a role to each finaslist as usual

Heather: friend zone
Lana: passion
Snez: lust
Sarah: mariage material with enough chemistry

The voice is sarah. The picture with the white and flowers looks to me Lana (front curly hair and she always wearing her hair on the side).

Although my girl is Heather and would love to see her F1, I think it will turn this way:

F1. Sarah (she reminds me of Emily... always quiet but bachelor always looking for her and check if she is okay, 3 dates, talking about future, living in same area)

F2. Lana (instant soul mate but she is too sophisticated for him from his perspective, too quick)

F3. Heather (unless we see a change from heather being more physical or her sharing how she feels and stop the mate/man approach)

F4. Snez (daughter issue, not ready to commit and be a step dad, distance issue if they move to his area and leave and it does not work. chemistry and lust but reality kicked in at hometown.... he will have cold feet IMO)

Sorry did not read any of your posts. I am a complete free spoiled. Watched 13 episodes in 2 days. I tried to see with the prods eyes and the logical person is for me is Sarah... always present but not upfront like Heather. They could go with the falling madly in love story with lana but I think she came too late and he was already committed emotionally with sarah.

So for me the script is Lana and Sarah, and Sarah F1.

I am very curious to know. Do you know the date of the last episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

handwave HEA nice to see you posting...miss you from the Bach NZ series.

There is so much going on now, Heather was actually eliminated as F4 so the other girls you listed are the ones remaining.

F3 episode is next week Weds and FRC is next week Thurs with the F2 girls.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 pm

HEA handwave

The last episode is on Sept 17.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 pm

HEA handwave

The last episode is on Sept 17.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:36 am

thanks guys Smiley

did not see ep14 yet but if Heather is eliminated I am not surprised. Everything looked this direction. She got quite the same edits as poppy (with a little bit more class thank you very much)

---

ok watched beginning and end to watch heather only. again no surprised. I saw it coming when last episode they did not show sam and heather segment when he collected her at the cocktail party and sam struggling with the last 2 when it was no brainier that nina was never a possibility.

I have to say that I enjoy way better to not be spoiled until top 4. I think I will do that again. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 am

welcomeback HEA!!! Glad to see you back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:19 am

Thank you GuardianAngel! ♥

Just saw an interview from Heather on TheProjectTV and she looks fine as expected few months after the event and outside the prods manipulation bubble. She is funny and my conclusion is that she will have a wagon of guys waiting at her door as well as working opportunities. She was very gracious. It happens every season. The guy fell for another girl and that's all. This is not evil, blame the edits that made the public fall for Heather. I am happy that he did not carry on up to top 2. I know everyone want her as next bachelorette but I do not think it is her gig. I do not see her accepting the constant manipulation and the forced kisses. I am truly convinced good things are just coming for her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron