SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Nothing like seeing a single mother in a hot tub with the bachelor.  Don't think I like it much.

Single mothers need love too, and feel chemistry and are sexual beings too. The proof is in the child. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm

See2love I almost passed out reading that cantstopl

I ain't ever going on TV to jump in a hot tub so to me it don't matter whether it is single mother or a single girl, not my cuppa tea but to each their own giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 pm

see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Nothing like seeing a single mother in a hot tub with the bachelor.  Don't think I like it much.

Single mothers need love too, and feel chemistry and are sexual beings too. The proof is in the child. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Holy crap.  cantstopl I agree.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:34 pm

natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think the top one with Sarah is her second one-on-one and  the bottom two pics are of Snezana f3 date?

Nope that`s definitely not Snezana (the woman in the white dress). You can see it by the hair style and the length. Also it looks not like Snezana`s body build.  

I think the bottom pic is Nina or Heather. Snez and Lana are slender.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:41 pm

MissB wrote:
natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think the top one with Sarah is her second one-on-one and  the bottom two pics are of Snezana f3 date?

Nope that`s definitely not Snezana (the woman in the white dress). You can see it by the hair style and the length. Also it looks not like Snezana`s body build.  

I think the bottom pic is Nina or Heather. Snez and Lana are slender.

Nina is too "big" (sorry I don`t mean that is she is fat, it is just not her body type.) And Heather is taller than the other girls so it can`t be her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Seems like sleuthing of s/caps is taking place in two threads.

Here is where there are more pics and sleuthing for the s/caps for season promo and who the girls may be in those pics in the s/caps sleuthing thread. The girl seems to be Snez or Lana.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems like sleuthing of s/caps is taking place in two threads.

Here is where there are more pics and sleuthing for the s/caps for season promo and who the girls may be in those pics in the s/caps sleuthing thread. The girl seems to be Snez or Lana.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:50 pm

question
At the end of this promo, we hear Sam say "I can't believe what an incredible woman you are"...
I think he is talking to/about Snez?
He's told Heather she is an amazing girl and said that Snez is incredible woman on interview this week?

question
Also, anyone know whose voice is saying "I have fallen in love with you" at the end of the promo around 1:50 mark?
It sounds like Sarah to me maybe? Or Snez? I am not sure...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:55 pm

BTW thanks AAL for posting preview info.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:57 pm

^^ I just posted on Heather's thread. I think it's her voice.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Hmm.. I don't think it is Heather... I don't know... it has a different accent to what Heather's voice has?

I thought it was Snez or Sarah. Snez has a voice that can sound like this to me but at the same time it kind of reminded me of how Sarah sounded when she was on her 1on1 time with Sam during the barn dance on Ep 7.

It could also be Lana... :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. I don't think it is Heather... I don't know... it has a different accent to what Heather's voice has?

I thought it was Snez or Sarah. Snez has a voice that can sound like this to me but at the same time it kind of reminded me of how Sarah sounded when she was on her 1on1 time with Sam during the barn dance on Ep 7.

It could also be Lana... :/

IA - my first thought was that it was Snezana and then maybe Sarah but definitely not Heather or Nina.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron