SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 23 Aug - 19:33

Great points but I don't think it is bias.
I think it is just the edit that is weird.
Even people who may intensely dislike Heather would say that the edit is bizarre.

It's never been done before where a non-F3 is given the most screentime, is the only girl shown on every episode, only girl n all the GDs and gets SQT, only girl where Sam talks to her every CP, and only girl shown Sam reassuring her repeatedly and for what?

All deserve happiness. All are amazing, etc.
But this is a TV show that tells a story as Sam himself has stated that they show the parts that are the story.
Well... according to Sam himself then that means that it is the Heather Show based on what has been shown.
The problem is that by the show emphasizing Heather and she not being F1 there will be likely backlash considering last year.
Based on their edit, I think TPTB want controversy again (ratings).
Otherwise they wouldn't make the focus about Sam reassuring someone that is not even F3 continually for no reason at all.
TWT but it won't surprise me if this season ends in controversy.
It would be naive of me to think otherwise given what has been shown and the season is halfway over already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun 23 Aug - 19:47

AllAboutLove wrote:Great points but I don't think it is bias.
I think it is just the edit that is weird.
Even people who may intensely dislike Heather would say that the edit is bizarre.

It's never been done before where a non-F3 is given the most screentime, is the only girl shown on every episode, only girl n all the GDs and gets SQT, only girl where Sam talks to her every CP, and only girl shown Sam reassuring her repeatedly and for what?

All deserve happiness. All are amazing, etc.
But this is a TV show that tells a story as Sam himself has stated that they show the parts that are the story.
Well... according to Sam himself then that means that it is the Heather Show based on what has been shown.
The problem is that by the show emphasizing Heather and she not being F1 there will be likely backlash considering last year.
Based on their edit, I think TPTB want controversy again (ratings).
Otherwise they wouldn't make the focus about Sam reassuring someone that is not even F3 continually for no reason at all.
TWT but it won't surprise me if this season ends in controversy.
It would be naive of me to think otherwise given what has been shown and the season is halfway over already.

Maybe they are doing it because they want Heather for Bachelorette?! Who knows. My girls and I have a Russian forum and we are always watching the Russian, Ukrainian, USA and Australia bachelor/bachelorette. And all my people there don`t see the romance connection between Heather and Sam. They all are saying that they are getting the vibes of a great friendship and nothing more. About Snezana they are writing that she is totally not into him based on her body language. She is always guarded with him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 23 Aug - 19:54

^ IA about the friendzone, etc.
Usually though, the most physical/passionate relationship is the one that is not F1.
Bach NZ is such a case and the friendzone with his F1 was a theme until Ep 12.
Even Bach AU S2, comments were that Blake wasn't as physically into Sam as he was a protector type.

Either way, however it is interpreted (friendzone or not) Heather has been shown getting all the reassurance.
The reasons why if she doesn't even make F3 still don't add up, friends or not, unless TPTB want controversy of some sort.
I do think the edit may have to do with Heather being in the running for next Bette.
Or it is just a way to show the frontrunner half-through is Heather and then she is replaced by a Heather lookalike. TWT.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 23 Aug - 20:43

natik wrote: snipped

Don`t want to step on anyones toes here **edited**, so don`t hate me please. snipped  

No one steps on anyone's toes around here, we post our opinions and what we think by sleuthing and watching the show. Everyone has a right to post their opinions, no two opinions are the same therefore, everyone isn't thinking the same when it comes to Heather, but rather posting opinions of their findings. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun 23 Aug - 23:02

Still playing on the Heather theme. Part of the new promo on IG
Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun 23 Aug - 23:23

GuardianAngel wrote:
natik wrote: snipped

Don`t want to step on anyones toes here **edited**, so don`t hate me please. snipped  

No one steps on anyone's toes around here, we post our opinions and what we think by sleuthing and watching the show. Everyone has a right to post their opinions, no two opinions are the same therefore, everyone isn't thinking the same when it comes to Heather, but rather posting opinions of their findings. Smiley

Right! That`s the reason why I like to hang here around yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 23 Aug - 23:54

^^ Looks like Ebru is comforting Heather in that s/cap.
Interesting since the last episode we had Ebru say that she thinks that Heather has feelings for Sam and that they have a relationship.

I think they are going to milk Heather's story-line as long as they can.
It is interesting to me b/c the show, Osher, and others are very pro-positive in their tweets/thoughts about Heather which makes me wonder if they were hoping Heather was F1 (seems like production, crew, host, etc all liked her).

I find Sam being shown repeatedly reassuring Heather a negative towards Sam.
Because when Sam doesn't choose Heather, it just looks like he reassured her for nothing.
Strange they showed that reassurance so much. It's usually edited that way for an F1.  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon 24 Aug - 4:10

Hi all.

I'm back. Swore after last season I wouldnt watch and I did resist....for a while
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 24 Aug - 4:26

Sundy wrote:Hi all.

I'm back. Swore after last season I wouldnt watch and I did resist....for a while
welcomeback Sundy! Hard to resist but so glad you are back! Would love to hear your thoughts! It looks like a crazy ride already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon 24 Aug - 6:01

I do need to catch up on a few earlier episodes but I really like Heather.  I don't think she will win though.  Her social media is a little 'out there' sometimes and I just think that they would have tamed that a little if she was the final one.  Snez seems a bit of a front runner at the moment but she puts me in mind of Ali and Jess, great physical attraction but I don't think it will develop or mature at all.  It seems the grabs are all about  physical attraction which leads me to believe they will use this down the track to justify her leaving.  Same goes for Heather, and the friendship angle....although there was that radio interview, which has now been deleted I think on KIIS where Heather describes Sam as a great friend and partner....  Its just so confusing because apart from Heather and Snez they are not focussing on anyone else....unless that someone else is not in the house yet!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 24 Aug - 6:18

^ Yeah it seems like it will be Lana for F1 based on the sleuthing.
The edit is odd with Sam constantly reassuring Heather and based on what is posted even in Heather's thread, and what Sam has posted on his IG (stuffing his face the way Heather stuffed hers) and Heather on hers I actually think they are most suited - personality (dorky, smart, funny, creative) and style wise (hipster, throw anything on, vibe). Sam seemed most like himself on his date with Heather (no surprise since he said her date showed him she got all the parts of him).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug - 6:22

Sundy wrote:I do need to catch up on a few earlier episodes but I really like Heather.  I don't think she will win though.  Her social media is a little 'out there' sometimes and I just think that they would have tamed that a little if she was the final one.  Snez seems a bit of a front runner at the moment but she puts me in mind of Ali and Jess, great physical attraction but I don't think it will develop or mature at all.  It seems the grabs are all about  physical attraction which leads me to believe they will use this down the track to justify her leaving.  Same goes for Heather, and the friendship angle....although there was that radio interview, which has now been deleted I think on KIIS where Heather describes Sam as a great friend and partner....  Its just so confusing because apart from Heather and Snez they are not focussing on anyone else....unless that someone else is not in the house yet!!!

Sunny it is still there. I was just listening to it this morning. But its not KIIS but 3PM. I found it on one of the thread in this fan site. Not sure which one. I think Heather made a mistake when she said ... and partner if she is not. I think it will not sound good on her if she indeed did not make it to even F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron