SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:42 am

^IA for taking a rest  n relax week with no sleuthing at all giggling 2pop

still on B the F1 train though . with or without an engagement Smiley

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 am

sfrank wrote:I absolutely LOVE the optimism in this thread... :yes:

I was 99.9% sure Becca is F2....im gonna revised that down to 89% for now and maybe come down to 70% if someone can confirm red velvet thing is actually a dress to FRC.

I think I may give up, relax, and just wait to see what happens, only 6 more days! help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:44 am

Was there ever a time that a F2 favored and tweeted things that supported them being F1? I can't seem to recall. I do remember the lead and/or family members doing things to throw us off (e.g., Des mom favoring lot of pro Brooks and Des tweets).
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:So sad the sleuthing for final 1 is over imo.  I wish TPTB would wait to release info to the rag mags.  As soon as I saw the US article I knew.  I love sleuthing and I am so happy for Chris and whit, just disappointed at the show for releasing so much so soon.  Smiley

Happy Becca is happy post show.  

Don't give up SM. I think there is just too much pointing at Whit is F1. I can' imagine evil MF getting this sloppy. This is so shades of Des with the thrown in my gut and soul won't let me let her go of Sean.

I haven't seen anything that says 100% it is Whitney or Becca. Lots of inference, but nothing concrete like J&A, Des's Chris's safe house visit, JEM (Jef seriously could not keep his mouth shut), Courtney's wedding dress pics, Ashley coming out of same NYC hotel as JP, or the infamous Ricki pic on fridge. All those seasons we had something. This year it really is all supposition. Sceptic for fridge pic it reminds me of Brad2.0. They really almost had RS that time.

Anyway, I am not giving up hope either way and in the mean time thinking of happy things for either girl as F2.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^IA for taking a rest  n relax week without no sleuthing at all giggling 2pop

Mura, I admire your resolve! I remember during Des' season sometimes you were riding solo on that Chris train. I'd look at your posts and chuckle to myself saying "oh that silly Mura, she actually thinks Chris is the winner. Smh".  Well...I guess we know how that turned out?! help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:52 am

sfrank wrote:Was there ever a time that a F2 favored and tweeted things that supported them being F1? I can't seem to recall. I do remember the lead and/or family members doing things to throw us off (e.g., Des mom favoring lot of pro Brooks and Des tweets).

Nick, but with the plane video they had him by the short and curliest. But my conspiracy mind fully believes they wanted Nick to put pressure on J&A to try to break them up and have Josh as the bachelor. I thought that whole lousy Nick centric AFTR was punishment to Andi for choosing the guy they wanted for the next lead. I think nick was lead to believe that Andi wasn't happy and wanted him back.

If they are doing that to Becca MF better watch out, you do not mess with a girl from the bayou. With those gators, they won't ever find you. :gotcha:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I know there was a disagreement over whether or not Dez Duran was her boyfriend. I saw some IG photos up until Spring of last year that would indicate that he was and that she wanted more from him than he could give. He is busy with his career.
One of the pictures or comments almost made me think that maybe she was doing the Bachelor partially to move on from a relationship that wasn't working (ala Mel Rycroft). I can't find it now and wonder if it has been deleted.

I wonder the same, and she also had a pic on her IG of Dez and her taken last April, I just noticed she took it down the other day. It's on her twitter, but she formatted it in a weird way so you can barely see it.

Dez has quite a resume. He finished valedictorian of his high school class Evangel Christian Academy (same hs Katie's husband attended and maybe even the Tilleys, idk). He set a state record for number of hs football touchdowns in one season. He set a state record in swimming also. All while singing. Then he played football for Yale. His senior year he took a semester off to audition for the Voice - fall 2012 - he finished top 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:
SliverofHope wrote:I'm still holding out that Becca is F1.

IMO, most people are just going with the theory that Chris's family does the obvious and talks him into Whitney as F1 because of the spoiler that his family heavily influences his decision.  What's to say that his family didn't influence him to follow his heart, be patient, and go with his gut and pick Becca as his F1?  I don't think his family wants him married and having kids so bad that they talk him into marrying someone he's not truly in love with.

Yeeahhhh?! Maybe. But the US weekly says he picks the one that was more into him so...

First love your avi!

Here is the thing, who knows if momma Soules doesn't inspires her that she really does love him and doesn't want to say goodbye. Who knows? Becca is good either way and if she isn't F1, she would look gorgeous with Brooks, Nick, or even my secret drool idol JJ. Just saying. Hugesmile

I have already reserved a non F1 Becca for Brooks or Nick laugh out loud. Becca has been portrayed in a way as the female Brooks. The one the lead pines over and WANTS but she isn't as quick to be able to just jump into "I love you forever and ever, let's get married NOW" because she is taking a normal more realistic approach which is actually awesome but on this show is frowned upon.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 am

concerned36 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I know there was a disagreement over whether or not Dez Duran was her boyfriend. I saw some IG photos up until Spring of last year that would indicate that he was and that she wanted more from him than he could give. He is busy with his career.
One of the pictures or comments almost made me think that maybe she was doing the Bachelor partially to move on from a relationship that wasn't working (ala Mel Rycroft). I can't find it now and wonder if it has been deleted.

I wonder the same, and she also had a pic on her IG of Dez and her taken last April, I just noticed she took it down the other day. It's on her twitter, but she formatted it in a weird way so you can barely see it.

Dez has quite a resume. He finished valedictorian of his high school class Evangel Christian Academy (same hs Katie's husband attended and maybe even the Tilleys, idk). He set a state record for number of hs football touchdowns in one season. He set a state record in swimming also. All while singing. Then he played football for Yale. His senior year he took a semester off to audition for the Voice - fall 2012 - he finished top 8.

Dez definitely was her boyfriend at one time. Interesting to see how different Dez is from Chris.  Dez sounds like a great catch and he is known to be articulate  giggling 
But like she said, she's never been in love before so I guess Chris is more her type since she's falling in love this time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:09 am

sfrank wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^IA for taking a rest  n relax week without no sleuthing at all giggling 2pop

Mura, I admire your resolve! I remember during Des' season sometimes you were riding solo on that Chris train. I'd look at your posts and chuckle to myself saying "oh that silly Mura, she actually thinks Chris is the winner. Smh".  Well...I guess we know how that turned out?! help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698

Gee..thanks i take that as a huge compliment!... giggling . The thing is, i guess i always doomed in the spoiled F2 land... help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698 #Help sad

This is my last season to go big or go home. If i get this season wrong, i deliberately will hang up my sleuthing tools, tell my cray2 mind to have an endless rest-relax time and just join the most challenging knitting circle. :P . All is good.. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:23 am

notarose wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Dez definitely was her boyfriend at one time. Interesting to see how different Dez is from Chris.  Dez sounds like a great catch and he is known to be articulate  giggling 
But like she said, she's never been in love before so I guess Chris is more her type since she's falling in love this time.

yeah..who knows that she could fall in love with that dull farmer... help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 2498057887  (sorry Chris fans!..i tell it like i see it... help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698 ). I am actually more on "Nicka" combo train, or "Bricca" personally, but honestly, as per sleuthing, i would be in total shock if B is not the F1.

still think the finale preview could go either way, and doesnt negate any Becca the F1 ending, albeit with no engagement. Hey! The farmer himself said so : i will do whatever it takes! help - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 43 3806527698 . Oddly enough, this finale preview reminds me of the ones from Des's finale. We analyzed that Brooks's crying shot over a 'cabbage/sweater/whoknows what else' till we lost our mind giggling . Some speculated 'my' Chris was getting dumped on the limo since he was rubbing his eyes (it was actually his go-to habit if he is getting nervous!giggling ), while in fact it was him coming to FRC site. No solid conclusion could be drawn from such preview. At least for me. Those darn sneaky editors!  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:40 am

It's not exactly the same but I do believe now Becca after reexamining her sc that she is wearing a FRC dress. Here is Khloe wearing something somewhat similar, at least the top part.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/6e/86/846e86a71f8cd1787797788a1e731bcd.jpg
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom