SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Yeah she hasn't clarified but I think Ben H. since she was always tweeting about him when he was shown on screen.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 8367-910 statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 I_got_13 statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

statebags - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 1:09 am

Linds911 wrote:Yeah she hasn't clarified but I think Ben H. since she was always tweeting about him when he was shown on screen.
Oh, so when Ben H would be on screen, a tweet from her regarding one of the Bens would pop up on her feed? Figures. He kind of resembles Josh, just a younger version. Plus weren't her and Becca talking about one of the Bens? I think Becca followed Ben H, so they were probably all meaning him when talking about one of the Bens...

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat May 23, 2015 7:23 am

It's awkward because I think she means Ben H but she obviously hasn't clarified and so on her IG pic of her broken thumb Ben Z commented "awww (emojis)"

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 8:18 am

sara11 wrote:It's awkward because I think she means Ben H but she obviously hasn't clarified and so on her IG pic of her broken thumb Ben Z commented "awww (emojis)"
That's hilarious but actually Ben Z seems so calm and relaxed and just a big teddy bear; I can totally see him making Andi comfortable and them hitting it off! I love this possibility!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:35 am

I think she means Ben H, considering she faved a tweet about him. It was the only tweet she faved about any of the Bens.. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 am

sara11 wrote:It's awkward because I think she means Ben H but she obviously hasn't clarified and so on her IG pic of her broken thumb Ben Z commented "awww (emojis)"
Awww. That's funny. Ben Z strikes me as someone who's really attentive and sweet. Ben H seems sweet too but he seems like he has an "IDGAF" attitude about women fawning over him. Like Ben Z is the one that follows you around High School like a puppy and does anything he can to get your attention and Ben H is nice to you but doesnt go all out for you because he doesn't really like you in "that way". Lol Anyone get what I'm trying to say?

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat May 23, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 am

eversotrue wrote:
Awww. That's funny. Ben Z strikes me as someone who's really attentive and sweet. Ben H seems sweet too but he seems like he has an "IDGAF" attitude about women fawning over over him. Like Ben Z is the one that follows you around High School like a puppy and does anything he can to get your attention and Ben H is nice to you but doesnt go all out for you because he doesn't really like you in "that way". Lol Anyone get what I'm trying to say?
Yes, Ben H is her type that she needs to beat out of herself ASAP! Do you hear me, Andi!? ASAP!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 9:23 am

Alanna wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Awww. That's funny. Ben Z strikes me as someone who's really attentive and sweet. Ben H seems sweet too but he seems like he has an "IDGAF" attitude about women fawning over over him. Like Ben Z is the one that follows you around High School like a puppy and does anything he can to get your attention and Ben H is nice to you but doesnt go all out for you because he doesn't really like you in "that way". Lol Anyone get what I'm trying to say?
Yes, Ben H is her type that she needs to beat out of herself ASAP! Do you hear me, Andi!? ASAP!!
I mean... I dont necessarily think that's a bad thing. We haven't really seen much of these men. And since we dont know much about their personalities, I'm sure Andi and the other women, like him as of now, in a purely physical sense. But yeah, the guy who doesnt like you in "that way" isnt someone to run away from. He's just not interested in a puppy OR a chase. It comes naturally. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 9:56 am

eversotrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I mean... I dont necessarily think that's a bad thing. We haven't really seen much of these men. And since we dont know much about their personalities, I'm sure Andi and the other women, like him as of now, in a purely physical sense. But yeah, the guy who doesnt like you in "that way" isnt someone to run away from. He's just not interested in a puppy OR a chase. It comes naturally. Lol
No, I think we agree. I wasn't talking about Ben H specifically, I was talking about the type you described. I want her to choose the guy who's totally and completely loco about her and not label him as boring/desperate for being so into her.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 23, 2015 11:13 am

Alanna wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Agree with both of you Smiley.  I think Ben Z. (or someone like him) would be a good change of pace for Andi.  She needs a guy that is 100% interested and committed to her.

Also, have there been any updates on the webseries?  I wonder if they filmed this week because it's Fleet Week, and that would definitely go along with the "Sex & the City"-esque description of the show.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosad Sat May 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Agree with y'all! She deserves someone who absolutely cannot live without her!!

I also saw Ben z's brother responded to her tweet and said he was reporting in. Ha-ha! Once she is ready, she will have her pick! She has so much to offer!!!

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Reminder no spoilers regarding the current season other than the threads titled SPOILERS.

It is best to stay away from discussing anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+63
Beach Lover
rhondam
Sprite
hdman
emeraldluvsbama