Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sbolduc on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am

@Linds911 wrote:

@AndiDorfman
Families don't sign up for the show so to me they are off limits...
[/quote]

This tweet impressed me tonight. :yes:
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:05 am

It was. Smiley That was her reply to this tweet.
@chpkns
Really admirable of @AndiDorfman to refrain from subtweeting this hometown.

♡♡♡♡  
"I don't want to live without you, I don't wanna even breathe, I don't want to dream about you, want to wake up with you next to me, I don't want to go down any other road now, I don't want to love nobody but you. Looking in your eyes now, if I had to die now I don't want to love nobody but you."- Nobody But You by Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani

goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Hand_h13 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Lowe510 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 I_got_12 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Jaitly10 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Nbu10 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10150

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm

She will be on GMA tomorrow for a Bachelor reunion. Seems like Des&Chris, SeanCat and Ali as well. No clue about what or why.

Bachelor reunion on #GoodMorningAmerica tomorrow means my skin better be on point!! Using my go to #detoxmask by @truselforganics by @andi_dorfman

♡♡♡♡  
"I don't want to live without you, I don't wanna even breathe, I don't want to dream about you, want to wake up with you next to me, I don't want to go down any other road now, I don't want to love nobody but you. Looking in your eyes now, if I had to die now I don't want to love nobody but you."- Nobody But You by Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani

goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Hand_h13 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Lowe510 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 I_got_12 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Jaitly10 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Nbu10 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 pm

I have to set my dvr always good to see my girl....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm

^^^ Why is she going to be on GMA?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Some type of Bachelor reunion with couples and past Bachelorette's.

♡♡♡♡  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Excited to see everyone tomorrow. I bet it has something to do with BIP but we shall see. Smiley Linds thanks again for all the Andi updates.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 pm

^Well if it has something to do with BIP I would think they'd bring more people involved with that. It's probably more general thoughts about this season and an update on what's happening in their lives.

goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 87b72b10 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 86669110 goodmorningamerica - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20177

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Ok so the interview is airing on the 27th now according to Ali's Snapchat. Seems she is meeting up with Andi and Catherine, will post pictures if any show up.

♡♡♡♡  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:50 am

Love that Andi and Catherine are good friends. :cutesmile!: Oh and Ali too I guess 👅 Embarressed!

Pre #GoodMorningAmerica fun with these chicas @catherinegiudici @alifedotowsky #NYC by @andi_dorfman

Well, there's more where that came from  #gma #hastamanana by @catherinegiudici

♡♡♡♡  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 pm

@AndiDorfman 4hrs
Showtime can't come soon enough! Ready to jam out to @kelly_clarkson tonight! #NYC

andi_dorfman When you have a voice like @kellyclarkson you can do your entire show barefoot.... #STSA @cricketnation #NYC https://instagram.com/p/5QrkLYzdmR/

andi_dorfman Look who I found last night...  @kramergirl
https://instagram.com/p/5PaUlSzdkl/

♡♡♡♡  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Beautiful day in the neighborhood. Happy Sunday! #NYC by @andi_dorfman

♡♡♡♡  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum