SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Linds911 wrote:andi_dorfman
8 hours ago
Feeling fringy today! #nyc #streetstyle
thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 10731434_804673576285951_1528892365_n

So Beautiful, but just dosen't look happy to me , she lost that spark and that glow in her eyes ! I'm sure she is missing the relationship that she had with Josh and maybe even missing him. idk . no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Living in the city can be rough. It's impersonal. It's still cold(as you well know, Jolena Smiley ) and it's even supposed to snow again on Friday. It can be dog eat dog. Maybe things will change in a few weeks with spring. IMO NYC can be a lonely place to start over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:55 pm

She's looking so skinny!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

She surely isn't hanging out with Sharleen as much as I thought she would. Then again Sharleen has a fiancé and prob a full time job and she has neither. But I hope her new projects would occupy her sufficiently that she won't feel that lonely anymore.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm

sara11 wrote:She's looking so skinny!!

I agree, although I do think skinny can be "a good thing" cantstopl I just think she appears to be sad sad Those pics she posted with Kelly early on ( dancing on tables, ect) imo were just for show , i think she is hurting inside more then we think and it might take a very long time for her to heal from all of this. jmo

Kash, I agree NY is not the best place to start over, too big a city ! ( Haven't seen the forecast but , NOOO , not gonna snow again., god please no, had enough this year !! )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:15 pm

LOL turn on channel 2--they will do the weather in about 5 mins., but yeah Friday into Saturday snow. 50's Saturday so should melt.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Anyone know if Andi has a friend for a roommate or someone who went with her from Atlanta?

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Im a born and raised NYer and love it. I couldnt live anywhere else but I seriously wonder how she can afford to live in the city especially in the West Village with no job!?! I could live like a queen in ATL on my salary but here not so much - a far cry in fact!  scratch Its got to be a culture shock but the restaurants are great!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:06 pm

relaxing wrote:Anyone know if Andi has a friend for a roommate or someone who went with her from Atlanta?

Think she went by herself. She posted a picture the other day of her clothes laying around the kitchen because she doesn't have a dryer. If she was with someone think they both could have worked to afford an apartment with a dryer.
https://instagram.com/p/0T1y0Yzdhg/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 8367-910 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 I_got_13 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:27 pm

This is a topic probably best on the Discussion vs Fan thread as it could get quite speculative.
What I can say having had both daughters that lived in NYC, they found it to be cheaper or comparable to have their laundry sent out vs doing it themselves.
Rent is not cheap in NYC. A year ago a one bedroom with doorman was over 3K/month, going back a couple years ago a studio with doorman was 2200/month. Yes, you can get for less in sketchier areas without doorman. The girls did not want to live in a building without a doorman/security. Kitchens in these places are tiny, you can fit in it and maybe turn around. Suspect

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 am

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman

Words I'm trying to live by
thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 CAbluCbUsAA3SLf

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 8367-910 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 I_got_13 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 thankful - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:59 am

Andi advertising ashanddans scarves with someone else's inspirational quote. Praying

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+63
Beach Lover
rhondam
Sprite
hdman
emeraldluvsbama