SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winwin - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat 7 Mar - 16:32

FLChica wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I went back to re watch the bach, on their 1 one on one, she had indicated that her fear is not having her feeling reciprocated, like the last relationship. So I can see why she has her guard up, and in the bottom of her heart she is really afraid to admit she has totally fallen for him, she is afraid to be hurt bcs there is still someone else(whit) in the running who she has a high opinion of, but at some point she is going to take that leap of faith because she doesn't want lose him.JMO
This is what is confusing to me.  If Becca has never been in love before, how were her feelings in her last relationship not reciprocated causing her to keep her guard up with Chris?

Exactly, I pointed this out as a lack of consistency in Becca's story. I believe she was in love with her ex. You wouldn't stay in a relationship for 4 years without having strong feelings for that person. She's young, she would need to move on, if the attraction/in-love-feeling is not there. But the producers I believe wanted that "first love" storyline.

Back to top Go down

winwin - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat 7 Mar - 16:34

concerned36 wrote:If Becca's life is about to change, (1) she could be engaged to Chris and getting married (2) she's going to be the next Bachelorette or (3) being on the show has given her a new opportunity we don't know about.

I bet on 1. She is the one!!We shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat 7 Mar - 16:35

George1218 wrote:I am TOTALLY on the Becca boat!!!! Can't wait to see the ending of this love story!!!

Count me in! Hugesmile
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat 7 Mar - 16:39

I'm on the boat too! But I'm with Becca no matter what the outcome.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat 7 Mar - 16:42

Maggenzm wrote:

What a perfect fit/match, I am sorry yall, but I can't see Chris with anyone else, but Becca. I can't see anyone of them letting go of the other. Ain't gona happen, they are madly in love with one another.

Yes I agree.  I can't see him choosing the other way. But if he does, then we were snookered by Tptb.imo
[/quote]      

[/quote] Pia, Monday can't get here fast enough for me. He is going to pick her, she is the one.
I noticed Chris using these 2 words a lot on how he is deciding, "I have to go with my gut, also in  talking about Becca, he said "I felt it in my gut and soul that I couldn't let her go, and if you go back and watch when he is deciding btw B and K, you can see the struggle in his eyes - K is all in, but B is not all in, common sense will say pick K, the all in, but his gut says, B. hence his explanation to K is " this decision makes no sense".
If you ask the previous leads, their last decision always comes down to who they can't let, and based on his talk with CH, Becca is the one he just can't let go,(she is the one) even though he might feel strongly about the others.
I think the bach world trains the lead to go by the process of elimination. Who can you let go at that time? JMO[/quote]

Sean said the same thing about Cat.  It's really hard to go against your gut so this is one more reason I'm convinced he'll pick Becca.  Jmo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat 7 Mar - 16:48

sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:If Becca's life is about to change, (1) she could be engaged to Chris and getting married (2) she's going to be the next Bachelorette or (3) being on the show has given her a new opportunity we don't know about.

Re: #2. It would be kinda messed up for Becca to accept the offer for Bachelorette when all the while she been championing Kaityln for it. Up and including yesterday.

Becca will never take the Bach opportunity if she was F2, JMO. Chris Sigfried had said that it was never an option for him.
Becca is F1 that 's it!!
And you can see she is fighting for it, first in her conversation with Chris at RC, and with his sister at MTP. She is making the case to Chris and his family to give her the chance to sort out her feeling. She needs time to get there, whatever it takes she said to Chris.
IMO She got there #unexpectedtwist
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat 7 Mar - 16:50

Duplicate

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat 7 Mar - 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Mar - 16:51

I just think it's telling that they have been showing us this passion and love Becca seems to feel toward Chris on all the dates, even the previous week in Bali. Now all of a sudden, she seems a little cold and indifferent, like she just wants to keep dating him. I feel it's sort of a change from last week. I don't feel like Becca is getting good edit in the finale. It's kind of easy to see why some might feel that Becca "stole" a rose from Kaitlyn last week, when Kaitlyn was all in. I feel like the editing is leaving out a whole lot to make it seem Chris is in love with Becca but since she doesn't reciprocate, he's going to pick Whitney. I don't think we've seen Becca smile in all the previews, have we? It could be that Becca is guarded, here at the very end. She's sort of in a panic over the imminent commitment. She has to know that Chris is in love with her; I think he's told her so how can she be unsure where he stands. And he did give her the rose in Bali, that says a lot. I don't know how she can feel insecure about his feelings towards her. I just feel she is unsure of her own feelings and/or is guarding them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat 7 Mar - 16:55

This is what B says in the preview on the FR VO. ( Chris is the type of guy I would marry " not could" ) hmmm IMO she just said she is All in. You go girl You get that man. laugh out loud

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat 7 Mar - 16:56

I was thinking that there might be 2 FRCs due to Becca's GGMA.  If the funeral was on the 23rd and the frc was on the 22nd it doesn't give Becca time to be with the family. I would think that she would have wanted to spend a day or so with fam before the funeral. So hers might have been the day before.jmo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Mar - 16:57

^^Concerned, I am thinking we will see the opposite of that in the actual episode. They are being sneaky gremlins when they edit those previews. plotting Two more days - yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat 7 Mar - 16:58

Interestingly, Sean said that tptb went to Phoenix to shoot footage for Ari who, as we know, was not the bach. So who's to say that they're shooting footage for more than one b-ette? Whoever it is, it will be interesting and those 3 women would each have very different seasons. So it's all about the kind of story production wants to tell.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass