SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 pm

This is one couple that I would really like seeing in succeeding as to me they are so great together. My 3 best are them, Des & Chris & Ash & JP so maybe & hopefully have picked 3 winners here as from the very beginning I chose these 3. :yes: beatingheart :sprinklehearts
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Wow. To me that whole thing would have been overwhelming. That one guy that basically accosted them came back twice the second time to have Chris sign a dollar bill. Good sports. Sketchy looking fan.

Was that the guy who said he was homeless?  I noticed when that guy was hanging around somebody told Chris to watch his back and he immediately turned to see where Whitney was.

I didn't catch that, but Chris is definitely gracious and comes off as so authentic.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Well it is clear everyone is having a great time. I bet a good part of why Chris did DWTS was to make his parents happy since they are such fans of the show. His mom looked like she was having the time of her life and even though Chris is having a good time, farmer still wants to get back to his farm. So nice to see all of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Sprite wrote:Well it is clear everyone is having a great time. I bet a good part of why Chris did DWTS was to make his parents happy since they are such fans of the show. His mom looked like she was having the time of her life and even though Chris is having a good time, farmer still wants to get back to his farm. So nice to see all of them.

Great to see. If I was Whitney or Chris' mom or sister I would have been begging him to do it. What a fun month or 2 out of your life for a once in a lifetime opportunity. So memorable. Chris was awesome, I was so worried he'd be wooden or not have the performance aspect of it being a regular person, not a performer. He did really well on a jive in week one. Can't wait to watch him improve. Whitney (C) always does great routines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

[quote="sophienette"]
Gale1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Here is my first video... had some isues wih some of th files format (hence some appear smaller/black margins sad )

So glad you liked it! bestbud!

So great Sophie and so cool that Chris retweeted it!
Congratulations and thanks for all the work you put in!

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Thanks Dot R! Chris is such a lovely man!

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Looked like they all had a great time last night and Whitney looked amazing in that dress.  

Chris was right, he can dance!  

Here is a cute article where he talks about how real he and Whitney have been throughout this process, etc - don't pay attention to the title.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/03/17/chris-soules-can-his-two-whitneys-get-along-during-dwts-journey/
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:46 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Looked like they all had a great time last night and Whitney looked amazing in that dress.  

Here is a cute article where he talks about how real he and Whitney have been throughout this process, etc - don't pay attention to the title.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/03/17/chris-soules-can-his-two-whitneys-get-along-during-dwts-journey/

Great article and insight as to what Chris and his Whitney are doing and thinking now.  I loved the part that as soon as they are married, they plan to have a family immediately.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:50 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Looked like they all had a great time last night and Whitney looked amazing in that dress.  

It's not going to "take long".... because his soldiers are marching!!! cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 3806527698 cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 3806527698 cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 3806527698 cali - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 pm

^^ giggling He seemed very sure of himself!  But Whitney is an expert in this area too.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Has anyone listened to the Michelle Money video where she interviews the two Ashleys, Samantha and one other contestant. It is on RS's website and very interesting. The girls did conclude that Whitney and Chris were a good match. They did not know of the connection of the two, because Whitney pretty much kept it quiet. They said they were surprised when the show aired. It is long, but interesting.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Awwww....these 2 have a real shot at making it work!! :sprinklehearts

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan