SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Looked like they all had a great time last night and Whitney looked amazing in that dress.  

Chris was right, he can dance!  

Here is a cute article where he talks about how real he and Whitney have been throughout this process, etc - don't pay attention to the title.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/03/17/chris-soules-can-his-two-whitneys-get-along-during-dwts-journey/

Awwww....these 2 have a real shot at making it work!! :sprinklehearts

ITA :sweetheart:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 pm

chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 FjLk2sz
whitb624 W(h)it's just know how to have fun...and some know how to dance
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Great pic of both girls.

chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Diana wrote:chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 FjLk2sz

They are both so pretty! score
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Diana wrote:chris - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 FjLk2sz
I can't get over how good Whitney's makeup looked. The best she's EVER looked (facially.) And Witney always looks pretty. I dont understand how people think they look alike. I didn't realize all blonde haired, blue eyed, white girls look the same.. That's literally all they have in common physically. People are weird. Lol

It's a good thing Whitney posted this pic, maybe it'll get those crazies off Chris and Witneys backs. I doubt it though. Never hurts to try though.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 pm

I loved Whitney's lipstick color!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
I can't get over how good Whitney's makeup looked. The best she's EVER looked (facially.) And Witney always looks pretty. I dont understand how people think they look alike. I didn't realize all blonde haired, blue eyed, white girls look the same.. That's literally all they have in common physically. People are weird. Lol

It's a good thing Whitney posted this pic, maybe it'll get those crazies off Chris and Witneys backs. I doubt it though. Never hurts to try though.

I am sure the highlighted is exactly why she posted the picture. She probably had a plan of not living out her life on SM, but once you are in the situation she is now, that plan is as good as impossible. Like you said, it's not going stop people from thinking whatever they want. People are weird!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 am

Whitney has the glow of love. :sprinklehearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 am

ITA. There are some people who just get on SM to be nasty and mean. No regards to the feelings of others, sole intentions are to get a reaction.

So much trouble in the world...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

Love both W(h)itney's!   They will be good buddies through this and both want Chris to do great.  bestbud!

ETA:  Jimmy Fallon just did a segment on Chris/Whitney watching and Chris/Witney dancing last night and just made up a limerick about it.  Hope we can find it on you tube to post here.  :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 am

I wonder what Whitney's workout regiment is. She looks great and has a lovely figure.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:52 am

I agree with the person above who said her makeup was the best it ever was last night. Better than any time on the show! She really is so pretty.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan