SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:snipped
My daughter happens to be in graduate school and she is a year younger than Becca, but of course her own person. (she does not watch this show and would laugh if she knew I was writing on this forum!)  Becca has her own journey, and I would encourage her to stay on it.  I think Becca is still figuring out her career etc.  I was married at 22 still married, to the same great guy.  I am not saying Becca is not mature, I just think she is at a very different place than Chris.  I do not see them having the same lifestyle goals.  I just do not see a love match between Chris and Becca. I do agree with her Virginity stance.  I just see a deeper love and better match with Chris and Whitney.  But even if Whitney was not in the picture, I still do not see a match between Chris and Becca.  Just my opinion.  Of course I wish them all well and a happy future.

Evie, first congrats on your daughter.  I am working on finishing up a PhD and also have a Master's degree.  Also being in graduate education, I can tell you that most of my 20 something classmates aren't interested in marriage right now either.  I encourage them to finish their degrees and find what is important to them.

Second that is the great thing about this board.  I expected to see a great love story with Whitney and Chris.  I hated the first two episodes, so their date was going to be my payoff.  But, I just didn't see it.  I saw Whitney trying to convince Chris she was the one for him and I saw him like her but not crazy for her.  And sorry to everyone else, but Chris was drunk by the end of that date with the rose.  He was slurring words.  So it means a lot less to me.  I watched thinking maybe I would see growth with them and grow into it.  And their deleted scenes are cute, but always Whitney is trying so hard to show Chris she is perfect for him and I just don't see him trying back or that she is even getting to know him.  I could be wrong, but their relationship hasn't really grown to me.  Never a good thing in life or this show.  Maybe it did, but I didn't see in on my screen.

I really like Becca, she is fabulous and to me mature beyond her years.  Unlike your daughter Becca did not enjoy education, she went to La Tech and I am not sure if she just got an AA degree or what but she has said she has no desire to go back. She stayed in SD to be independent when her sister left. To me she has experienced life and has an idea of what she wants and doesn't. I still didn't think Chris was good enough for her.  It took TLA's videos and seeing how Chris really looks at her and their hand dances for me to become Becca for F1.  I still wonder if he is good enough for her and if he picks Whitney I will say he wasn't and be happy to move on.

The main thing to me is that I got to see a love story and hey you got to see one too. We saw different ones, but that happens in life.

All three, Becca, Chris and Whitney all seem happy, so I am happy with whatever happens. I pretty much despise RS, so a nice cannonball/kaboom to him would make me happy.  And since Whitney seems pretty happy, if that happened, I believe she found another love just like Chantal or she is the bachelorette which would be fun for me.

Anyway, enjoy the finale and AFTR.

Well I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought he was drunk on that date (and maybe even the Des Moines date). What I find really striking too was that Becca got back to back 1-1 dates and one of which she didn't get a rose and we were just shown a small portion of the date. That makes me think that he was either A. trying to protect her or B. was really into her in the real world sense and didn't feel the need to validate it with the "game" Interesting indeed. I hope they are all happy no matter what as well.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 am

mimitalks wrote:Just found this. Pics apparently posted today of Becca. It looks like a photo shoot.

http://www.stevecachero.com/becca-tilley-the-bachelor/2015/1/5/66q3jjan5ucyrp9aq9q59u4xak1yym

Yep, he is a photographer in San Diego. What's up with all the photos?

No, those have been up for a while...she had some on her IG and RS used one on his site.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 am

^^ interesting indeed ($1 to my jar) giggling

the second date i believe was a milestone for him.
- he did say "the realness" is what i love about you straight to her face.
- validated by his blog about that epis : "i knew i was started to fall in love in a real way" during that date

of course TPTB need to conceal it by stretched the date out to the HTD episode and be given no more than 4 min air time duh

good to know some BTS about that date: that they actually had a make out session on the couch (as per his blog) and in the resto plus parking lot later at night (per RS's site). Wowza!!

IMO tomorrow all be worth it.  :gotcha:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Just found this. Pics apparently posted today of Becca. It looks like a photo shoot.

http://www.stevecachero.com/becca-tilley-the-bachelor/2015/1/5/66q3jjan5ucyrp9aq9q59u4xak1yym

Yep, he is a photographer in San Diego. What's up with all the photos?

Did you see the pic with Becca wearing the plaid flannel wrapped around her waste with the gray v-neck? Hahaha! You can't make this stuff up. Somebody's having fun!

yes.. and good that we are having fun guessing too!... Thanks Bec :gotcha: . but part of me still thinking: Come on!! you could do better Bec.. give us the SH visit pic!... dang.. :P

Verrrrry interesting that t-shirt with plaid shirt tied around is the only pic in the bunch, stuck in the middle. Not saying it is conclusive to how things turn out, and it looks like it is just stuck in there. Also, there's the black beach wrap she seemed to be wearing in the room with the green walls - that she has posted 2 or 3 times this year. She really likes that wrap, I guess, to have it on in an inside pic. Come on, y'all. Something had to be up with those pics. On the beach, yeah. Inside? Why? And I didn't find them photographer quality at all. Just snaps. Maybe we will never know, but it gives us something to chew on besides our nails till tomorrow night at 7 central standard time (for me).
Regardless of when each pic was actually taken, if you right click on properties for them they were created and modified on 3/8/15 to be put online on this site the day before the finale.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 am

Ok so did anyone else see the gold glitter donuts that Bs sister Katie posted on IG awhile ago? I am just watching previews for DWTS and what is the whole ad campaign but GOLD GLITTER.  Got to think that was a hint.

https://instagram.com/p/zxkJsYpRR5/?modal=true

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:06 am

i believe the flannel shirt goes with the one of her in the Waffle House posted by her sis. maybe someone can bring it over? Praying

OTOH super interesting that Whitney's NO WAY! in the preview is referring to her mural . :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:11 am

quietpal wrote:My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.
:yes: I agree Good Post

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:22 am

hmbach wrote:Ok so did anyone else see the gold glitter donuts that Bs sister Katie posted on IG awhile ago? I am just watching previews for DWTS and what is the whole ad campaign but GOLD GLITTER.  Got to think that was a hint.

https://instagram.com/p/zxkJsYpRR5/?modal=true

I just looked at it. Someone commented on it and mentioned it reminded them of the canoe. That someone just posted a capture pic of the I Love U made of rocks that briefly showed on Becca and Chris' date. She works at Paramount and tagged the Tilleys. Close friend?

https://instagram.com/p/z_rpmdRs5W/?modal=true

Hints upon hints. If they were told to do it, they are doing a bang up job of making us think whatever happened it is pro Becca.
There is another shirt around the waist pic on Katie's instagram from the back. I'm not sure about the rules here about posting someone who isn't Becca, but I'll put the link if that's ok. If not, I'll remove it.

https://instagram.com/p/z_rpmdRs5W/?modal=true

Interesting that the last commenter on that pic is the same person I just mentioned who posted the I Love U. She is talking about some guy who would be into applying for Bachelorette if it is  Becca. She is talking like she's a friend of the family, IMO.

Last edited by mimitalks on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add something. Running fast like Sully)

mimitalks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 am

happygolucky wrote:
quietpal wrote:My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.
:yes: I agree Good Post

I agree with this also. Becca at Elan's party off camera and the BIB pics are convincing too. One hiccup was the bloopers clip. Whitney got that tell tale sign, not Becca. Has this happened with other F1s?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

Funny you should mention "asthanks". She keeps commenting on Becca's and Katie's IG (and even Crystal's) photos and says that Becca receives an engagement ring from Chris.  I asked her how she knew and she responded that we will see for ourselves on Monday night.  :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 28 Empty Let's call it what it is - Plaid shirt tied at the waist gate

Post by mimitalks Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 am

https://instagram.com/p/xfavz2D00r/?modal=true

The San Diego photographer who did the photo shoot of Becca posted this on his instagram January 5, 2015, referencing she was about to be on the Bachelor. Interesting he chose that plaid shirt pic instead of any of the other ones. He mentions the whole photo shoot was online to view.

mimitalks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Funny you should mention "asthanks". She keeps commenting on Becca's and Katie's IG (and even Crystal's) photos and says that Becca receives an engagement ring from Chris.  I asked her how she knew and she responded that we will see for ourselves on Monday night.  :stirthepot

If Monday night ever gets here. I am way too invested in the outcome of something that potentially happened 2 or so months ago...or did it???? no idea

mimitalks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica