SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Well we weren't totally wrong, since Chris would've definitely picked Becca had she said she's in love. Hell, he couldn't even lie and say it wouldn't have changed anything, when asked. no no

Becca is the winner! Bet she'll have plenty of guys lined up after this. :cutesmile!:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm

It was Becca's to lose and she stayed true to herself.  Good for her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:53 pm

The worse part of all this is when CH asked Chris if Becca would have said she was in love would it have changed anything. Chris hesitated, and said he didn't know. That was totally not an answer from someone who is crazy in love with his F1. There should be no  hesitation, no doubt, lots of affection, and touching.

I know there will be some who say Becca supporters are sour grapes, but it was discussed many times she wasn't in love, she was falling for him. It was him that was in love with her and as speculated, he took the for sure route. JMHO, that's how I see it. He sat 4 feet away from W after JK left. That's not madly in love IMO.

Becca is a bright smart young lady for her age. When she's in love she'll know it. I'm looking forward to following her post show.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Me too. I'm excited to see what's next for Becca. Modelling perhaps?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I just can't believe the edit for Becca.  It screamed she was F1 to me, along with Corn Pablo's bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 55 3806527698 BL.  I still think he loved her, but she didn't get there.  He even said he kept trying to push her along.  He wanted it to be her in the end.
I'll agree in that moment in time, he did want Becca. Even his family sensed it...but I give Chris a great deal of credit. He was smart enough to know and realize you don't let someone as awesome as Whitney get away. I do think his family played a huge part in his final decision. B really gave him no choice when he had already traveled down that road with his x. Why would you risk that and let Whitney go? I do get it...I do think Chris H was right to a degree ... It was a lost cause from the start. I know everyone osnt a C fan, but even tonight he was honest and real. A good guy! Becca seems happy.. O hope she is still happy months from now. It was a great season for me even with the disappointment.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I just can't believe the edit for Becca.  It screamed she was F1 to me, along with Corn Pablo's bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 55 3806527698 BL.  I still think he loved her, but she didn't get there.  He even said he kept trying to push her along.  He wanted it to be her in the end.

sadly..he didnt have the courage to go against TPTB and the fam for taking more time. TPTB just need an engagement this season. badly....oh well..

speaking of COrn Pablo..now i may think B's virginity might actually be a deal breaker for his 'corny side' (excuse me  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 55 2498057887 ). I mean...there was another  '2' on the FS  giggling . Its not too far fetched to think he test drive the other 2 women on the FS (hence, Kait's caught off guard). In this light, Becca was totally out of the equation. IMO.

that said...i do think Chrisney is a match too..time will tell whether they will last,though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The worse part of all this is when CH asked Chris if Becca would have said she was in love would it have changed anything. Chris hesitated, and said he didn't know. That was totally not an answer from someone who is crazy in love with his F1. There should be no  hesitation, no doubt, lots of affection, and touching.

I know there will be some who say Becca supporters are sour grapes, but it was discussed many times she wasn't in love, she was falling for him. It was him that was in love with her and as speculated, he took the for sure route. JMHO, that's how I see it. He sat 4 feet away from W after JK left. That's not madly in love IMO.

Becca is a bright smart young lady for her age. When she's in love she'll know it. I'm looking forward to following her post show.

Yes, we were right about Chris being gaga with Becca but Becca just didn't get there with him. I just wish that he didn't propose. It was so unromantic!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The worse part of all this is when CH asked Chris if Becca would have said she was in love would it have changed anything. Chris hesitated, and said he didn't know. That was totally not an answer from someone who is crazy in love with his F1. There should be no  hesitation, no doubt, lots of affection, and touching.

Totally agree! I honestly wanted nothing more than to see everyone happy at ATFR with Chris all in with Whitney, but his body language and facial expressions were screaming "I'm never gonna marry this woman". I hope I'm proven wrong, but I just felt bad for Whitney. Would suck to finally have the family you wanted and then lose it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:00 am

mindless wrote:

Totally agree! I honestly wanted nothing more than to see everyone happy at ATFR with Chris all in with Whitney, but his body language and facial expressions were screaming "I'm never gonna marry this woman". I hope I'm proven wrong, but I just felt bad for Whitney. Would suck to finally have the family you wanted and then lose it.

Exactly!! I like W and I want them to be happy. If he was all in for her I wish the edit would have shown that at least a little bit more.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 am

delete

posted twice

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 am

Pia1 wrote:Me too. I'm excited to see what's next for Becca. Modelling perhaps?

I think she and her family could pull off their own reality tv series... they seem to be hilarious!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 am

Shane West @shanewest · 52m 52 minutes ago
I think it's gonna be okay @beccatilley5
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica