SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 am

umngirl wrote:
hmbach wrote:
raekae wrote:I adore Becca! Didn't post at all this season, but breaking my silence for her.

Chris wanted her. Mama know it. Dad knew it. I wanted to smack the rest of them... why were they all so hellbent on him "finding a wife" in 2 days anyway? It's about a life partner ya'll!!! Good grief! My heart broke in a hundred different ways. Especially knowing about Becca's grammas passing! She handled herself with amazing tact at the FRC. And at the ATFR? Chris, in my eyes, still has it bad for her. She still looks like she might have a glimmer of hope for him, but that could just be me. He made the wrong choice. He knows it. Time for our girl to find the guy who's willing to date at a normal pace!

Yep and it will be on them when he and W either a. break up b. get married and are miserable c. he drinks in the barn and pines for a different life.  I feel so awful for W and C. Truly you can already see they are not happy. JMO.

I think they saw his ex-girlfriend in Becca when they were not the same person.  Oh well B dodged the bullet...

I think it's sad that you see those as his only three options.

They never loved each other so there was nothing to mourn. Both have clearly moved and are happy. I hope Becca enjoyed toying with her fans emotions via social media all season. Seems she put out a lot of false hope that many fell for. JMO

I'm glad you said the bold. She went above and beyond on SM trying to get people to think she was F1. Fliess couldn't have asked for a better F2. She led a lot of fans on and on and on.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 am

^ clapping! Well said cindebugg. She followed the script Fleiss wrote for her to the letter.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 am

I am sorry but Chris would have picked Becca if she said the same things Whitney did. That is what we saw on the show and his answers at the ATFR told us that as well. Even his Dad said it. His mum all but told Becca it was hers to lose. 

All of these facts does not however mean Whitney and Chris wont work out, it is up to them to put in the work and have a successful union. Like i said before, sometimes what you want is not what you need. 
Chris wanted Becca and Whitney may just be what he needs. 
Good luck to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 am

cindebugg wrote:
umngirl wrote:
hmbach wrote:

Yep and it will be on them when he and W either a. break up b. get married and are miserable c. he drinks in the barn and pines for a different life.  I feel so awful for W and C. Truly you can already see they are not happy. JMO.

I think they saw his ex-girlfriend in Becca when they were not the same person.  Oh well B dodged the bullet...

I think it's sad that you see those as his only three options.

They never loved each other so there was nothing to mourn. Both have clearly moved and are happy. I hope Becca enjoyed toying with her fans emotions via social media all season. Seems she put out a lot of false hope that many fell for. JMO

I'm glad you said the bold.  She went above and beyond on SM trying to get people to think she was F1.  Fliess couldn't have asked for a better F2.   She led a lot of fans on and on and on.  

I disagree... it wasn't Becca either on screen or in SM that convinced me that he felt more for B than W it was Chris himself. His body language, eyes and words. Maybe I was just duped but I personally don't think that kind of body language lies. Especially when you can see them back to back. I am glad W is not going to watch because if she did she would know that too. Becca is better off for being honest.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am

Want to talk editing? Let's talk about how they switched the LCD showing to make it look like Chris got all the clarity he needed from Whitney and all was solved! reality: the very next day he was a mess with Becca begging her practically to be able to see a future with him. if Whitney was his pick throughout, that whole thing would have been unnecessary.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am

see2love wrote:I am sorry but Chris would have picked Becca ifshe said the same things Whitney did. That is what we saw on the show and his answers at the ATFR told us that as well. Even his Dad said it. His mum all but told Becca it was hers to lose. 

All of these facts does not however mean Whitney and Chris wont work out, it is up to them to put in the work and have a successful union. Like i said before, sometimes what you want is not what you need. 
Chris wanted Becca and Whitney may just be what he needs. 
Good luck to them.

Per the bolded above--the IF.
That's the thing, it was never in the script to happen. That IF was not in the cards of this season's story.
We were told on this forum that Becca was post show "acting" as if she was going to be F1. Nothing is ever 100% as a spoiler, but you have to ask yourself why? Simple answer is it went with her role on the show this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 am

Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself. That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them. Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am

To those who thought it was always Becca: what do you think happened to the first part of Becca's LCD? Why did they shorten yet another date of hers? question

4 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 am

kdawng wrote:Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself.  That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them.  Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

Amen! She deserves to have the same love as Becca. And so does Chris. Can they make it work? Sure, and I hope they do. I just think Chris will always be thinking what IF somewhere in his head.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:30 am

bleuberry wrote:To those who thought it was always Becca: what do you think happened to the first part of Becca's LCD? Why did they shorten yet another date of hers?
 question

I think they had a nice date... for a 6th or 7th date. Like regular people do on 6th or 7th dates, not ready to get married and move to a 400 person town the next day. Makes for boring tv.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 am

kdawng wrote:Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself.  That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them.  Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

The BODY LANGUAGE Chris displayed when he was with Becca seemed more natural, manly and sensual than anything I saw when he was with Whitney. Alot of their interactions seemed forced and he came across as passive! This is whats tripping me up! LOL. If Becca and Chris were acting in their body language....they did a heck of a job!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 am

bleuberry wrote:To those who thought it was always Becca: what do you think happened to the first part of Becca's LCD? Why did they shorten yet another date of hers?  question

My gues is that it showed more of their connection and it didn't go with the edit they were going for and hence it wasn't shown. imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica