SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettes -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am

Former Bachelorettes NOT happy about this...at all

http://www.people.com/article/former-bachelorettes-dont-like-twist

Former Bachelorettes are not happy about Monday night's Bachelorette shocker.

Host Chris Harrison revealed on the air that the next season of The Bachelorette will involve not one but two ladies – Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe will both be vying for the attention of 25 men competing for them.

"We actually decided not to decide: For the first time in Bachelorette history, we're gonna have two Bachelorettes," Harrison said. "The 25 men on Night 1 are going to have the ultimate say about who they think would make the best wife."

Needless to say, the Internet is not especially thrilled with this decision, which is being viewed as a bit of slap in the face to feminism – and former Bachelorettes are leading the charge.

Not going to lie.. I'm a bit confused by 2 bachelorettes. Put girls against each other!? Don't we already get enough of that. #TeamKaitlyn
— Desiree Siegfried (@DesHartsock) March 10, 2015

The more I think about it, I can't help but be upset about ABC choosing 2 #Bachelorettes. It's going to be so hurtful to both the girls.
— Ali Fedotowsky (@AliFedotowsky) March 10, 2015

I'm just going to be politically incorrect and mean no offense by this but I'm #TeamKaitlyn
— Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) March 10, 2015

Meanwhile, Catherine Giudici, who appeared on season 17 of The Bachelor and married Sean Lowe, echoed Kaitlyn's sentiments about the arrangement not being ideal. "THANK YOU KAITLYN! Not ideal," shewrote, adding: "Excuse me while I shake my head all night."

THANK YOU KAITLYN! Not ideal #TheBachelorFinale
— Catherine Lowe (@clmgiudici) March 10, 2015

Excuse me while I shake my head all night.
— Catherine Lowe (@clmgiudici) March 10, 2015
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

bachelorettes -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:12 am

Mustang19 wrote:Even though this has been done before - starting off with two leads -  Byron and whatever his name is were unknowns, before the show started using rejects from previous seasons. These leads now have a fan base and with social media, I don't think this is going to go over very well with viewers. The audience reaction should be a good indication to them - people wanted Kaitlyn. Britt will be chosen by the guys because that's what will appeal to them. She really is just all hair. Kaitlyn would be much more fun to watch. This may be the first since season 1 that I don't watch.

You make a very good point, thus the reason I think this decision has been a total flop in the eyes of the fans of the show. I also don't like the fact that this is taking the power away from the lead of the show to do the decision making, at least on the first night. I think the drama of this will last the whole season, so TPTB will love that aspect of it. Will the chosen bachelorette feel confident in her choices? Will she think that her potential F1 wanted her from the first night? Blech! I do not like this idea at all!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:13 am

KB_Mom wrote:Add me to the list of people who will not watch if Britt turns out to be the lead.

Probably going against the odds, but until we know, I will hold out hope the guys they cast have a few brain cells, can see past Britt's pretty face to the very fake person behind it, and choose Kaitlyn.

I also have zero interest in watching Britt, I'll sit this season out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 am

Max64 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Add me to the list of people who will not watch if Britt turns out to be the lead.

Probably going against the odds, but until we know, I will hold out hope the guys they cast have a few brain cells, can see past Britt's pretty face to the very fake person behind it, and choose Kaitlyn.

I also have zero interest in watching Britt, I'll sit this season out.

Add me to that mix as well. I have never had a problem skipping a season if I don't like the lead. It will be even easier for me with this being shown in the summer. I have trouble catching shows that I really want to watch in the summer, so skipping a season a Britt would be a no brainer for me.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:19 am

relaxing wrote:I'm sure it will be Britt after night one.  If they wanted it to be Kaitlyn it would be. Easy choice.  Clearly TPTB want Britt so this way, they can say we tried to give the fans their fav, but oops sorry, the guys decided to kick her to the curb.

To borrow a quote, I would rather eat dirt and wash it down with a bag of hair, than see a fake "choice" episode that keeps Britt over Kaitlyn, and Britt's reaction to "winning" the Bacelorette title.  I wish Kaitlyn could just say no thanks and get out of this.

So not cool, TPTB.
I think their mistake was they could have edited Britt better. Its now obvious they want her they could have done a better job.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by freddieK Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 am

If they wanted a bachelorette duel, they should have went with Becca and Jade. You would think they could draw some ratings with "The Virgin vs. the Playboy Model: Who will the guys choose?"
The rest of the season might be a dud but at least they could get some buzz going for the first night.

freddieK

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:26 am

Does filming start this week or next week?

Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:44 am

notarose wrote:Good bio info

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13720-the-bachelorette-will-it-be-britt-or-kaitlin

Thanks notarose.

Not much and so much spin to make these two more interesting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:52 am

StacyNor wrote:
relaxing wrote:I'm sure it will be Britt after night one.  If they wanted it to be Kaitlyn it would be. Easy choice.  Clearly TPTB want Britt so this way, they can say we tried to give the fans their fav, but oops sorry, the guys decided to kick her to the curb.

To borrow a quote, I would rather eat dirt and wash it down with a bag of hair, than see a fake "choice" episode that keeps Britt over Kaitlyn, and Britt's reaction to "winning" the Bacelorette title.  I wish Kaitlyn could just say no thanks and get out of this.

So not cool, TPTB.
I think their mistake was they could have edited Britt better. Its now obvious they want her they could have done a better job.

Which I don't understand at all? They have such a boner for her, why give her that kind of edit when it could have been edited out? But I agree- could have done a better job. Fans would have been on board more, IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:33 am

Shoot the message not the messengers.
Wow, I actually agree with Hollywood Life.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/10/bachelorette-britt-fight-kaitlyn-sexist-competition/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:55 am

^^^ Bottom line, filming starts next Monday I believe. I hope they figure out a way to keep both girls for the duration of the show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 am

Not the old 'it's sexist' when Byron's Season did the same thing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83