SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Yea, they are actually pretty good at what they do.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Amberish Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:27 pm

I haven't been that into a new Bachelor or Bachelorette season coming up in a long time, to the extent that I skim while watching recorded episodes. Anyway, for the first time in years, this upcoming Bachelorette excites me.

I'm not invested in either one of the girls, although Kaitlyn seemed less than pleased when she and Britt were introduced during the ATFR. Haven't watched JK yet, so maybe she chilled out?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 pm

atem wrote:Finally, someone who gets it!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/13/two-bachelorettes-isn-t-sexist-in-fact-it-s-brilliant.html

Oh, and the dates will be done probably today, so you'll know if precious Kaitlyn is faking her way to romance soon enough.  

Kaitlyn judging by how popular she is, IMO is because she isn't fake. Britt imo that isn't that well liked because she is fake.

If I'm going to watch a fake show, I'd rather watch one with someone who at least is funny and isn't fake trying to be funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 pm

I just want to watch someone who doesn't obsessively throw her hair around like cow trying get rid of flies. For the sake of my sanity, no Britt please.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 pm

mindless wrote:I just want to watch someone who doesn't obsessively throw her hair around like cow trying get rid of flies. For the sake of my sanity, no Britt please.
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/13/two-bachelorettes-isn-t-sexist-in-fact-it-s-brilliant.html

Oh, and the dates will be done probably today, so you'll know if precious Kaitlyn is faking her way to romance soon enough.  

Kaitlyn judging by how popular she is, IMO is because she isn't fake. Britt imo that isn't that well liked because she is fake.

If I'm going to watch a fake show, I'd rather watch one with someone who at least is funny and isn't fake trying to be funny.

:yes: This.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Did you all see these tweets from Fleiss?  White smoke like the Pope has been selected?  

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister   White smoke rising into the Malibu sky...
Posted at 6:41 AM - 14 Mar 2015  EDT
@fleissmeister

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister   I'm #TeamBojangles
Posted at 2:11 AM - 14 Mar 2015  EDT

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I say let's focus on Bachelor New Zealand that guy is hot and probably has an awesome accent and if he can articulate two sentences in a row without kissing a woman, I might just fall in love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:20 pm

The fact I keep refreshing twitter just waiting for them to say who is the Bachelorette. #ihaveaproblem rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Diana wrote:The fact I keep refreshing twitter just waiting for them to say who is the Bachelorette. #ihaveaproblem rotfl

Don't you read smoke signals?   ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Diana wrote:The fact I keep refreshing twitter just waiting for them to say who is the Bachelorette. #ihaveaproblem rotfl

hahaha!!! There are a lot more of us doing the same thing. #YouAreNotAlone. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Though the 2 bach-ettes is different, because they filmed into the morning, today will probably be "as usual".... move into the mansion for the fellas (after some shuteye) and press with the b-ette to be aired when the show begins to air in May. 1st date should be tomorrow. So the info won't leak out today, but unless they have no public dates at all and are very secretive as they move around, something should leak out tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83