SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Kaitlyn would have been fun and entertaining. Britt will bring the drama that Fleiss loves. I am just afraid she will put someone's eye out when she flips/whips her hair around. TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlyn would have been fun and entertaining.  Britt will bring the drama that Fleiss loves.  I am just afraid she will put someone's eye out when she flips/whips her hair around.  TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 3806527698

TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 3806527698 TeamBritt -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 3806527698 giggling

I have a feeling she will cut her hair.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Interesting exchanges with this Anna ( a super fan that MF has invited on set I believe)

Anna Robinson‏@AnnaHappygirl10·35 mins35 minutes ago
@fleissmeister you are gonna make this fan cry! Can I come to more mike? tweet
0 retweets0 favorites

Brian Castro‏@SockMonkeyBrian·22 mins22 minutes ago
@fleissmeister #TeamBritt  
0 retweets0 favorites

She is Team Kaitlyn. She just posted this.  So maybe it is not over till the fat lady sings.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Mr Write wrote:The jungle drums are sounding out Britt's name.  Trying to check on it now.

Not surprised in the least. Hopefully they offered kaitlin BIP and she can be their new MM, and stay the whole time. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:52 pm

nikikass wrote:Interesting exchanges with this Anna ( a super fan that MF has invited on set I believe)

Anna Robinson‏@AnnaHappygirl10·35 mins35 minutes ago
@fleissmeister you are gonna make this fan cry! Can I come to more mike? tweet
0 retweets0 favorites

Brian Castro‏@SockMonkeyBrian·22 mins22 minutes ago
@fleissmeister #TeamBritt  
0 retweets0 favorites

She is Team Kaitlyn. She just posted this.  So maybe it is not over till the fat lady sings.

Anna was invited to the ATFR.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:53 pm

StacyNor wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'll be happy if it's Britt. I usually don't care for the lead so this would be a change for me.  Des was the last one I liked but her season ended up being pretty boring for me.
Me too. But if it is Kaityin I will be OK with it but I want Britt.

Me three. I am hoping Mr Write is right!! giggling
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:and this was my response back on Dec 20th, which hasn't changed.

This is the potential next 'ette? Do they have rocks in their heads. She's moving to Hollywood to advance her career. Getting married is the last thing on this girls mind. IMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2672p36-bachelor-19-britt-karolina-nilsson
Ha! Have you looked at the beginning of Kaitlyn's thread lately? She didn't have many fans back then and she was compared to Jade.

I now wish I'd saved some of her raunchy pictures. But I did watch as she went twitter and IG private and deleted the worst. Also, all the videos RS posted are now private. I didn't save those either. I just didn't care enough about her to save anything. laugh out loud
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:02 pm

I have skipped seasons when I don't like the lead. I would just do it again if it's Britt.

It's not only her over the top theatrical behavior. Her demeanor at the WTA did it for me. It really rubbed me the wrong way how she was all over an already engaged Chris S plus stating that she would have been the one if it wasn't for Carly. Such disrespect for all of Chris' finalists and especially his fiancé.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Beagle wrote:I have skipped seasons when I don't like the lead. I would just do it again if it's Britt.

It's not only her over the top theatrical behavior. Her demeanor at the WTA did it for me. It really rubbed me the wrong way how she was all over an already engaged Chris S plus stating that she would have been the one if it wasn't for Carly. Such disrespect for all of Chris' finalists and especially his fiancé.

^I totally agree that Britt's behavior at WTA set off an immense dislike from me. One thing I can't stand is a person that doesn't own up to their own actions and places blame on everyone else. Did she forgot that she had already made plans to leave Chris after she made a fool of herself on that group date? So not here for poor "victim" Britt.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Beagle wrote:I have skipped seasons when I don't like the lead. I would just do it again if it's Britt.

Plus, I think Britt handled herself so poorly on the show in that she was a sore loser on several occasions such as when she was the one that didn't get the group date rose and then her threatening to leave during her last rose ceremony because she knew she was probably going to be sent home anyway. How is she going to react when the men pull similar such tantrums on her season? She can't blame them or fault them for doing so when she herself did the exact same thing. I hope she has several such men on her season that are prima donnas just like she was.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:10 pm

I agree. And, it's like Sharleen said in her blog, she had spent six weeks with Chris and barely knew him. Just one 1-on-1 date and a few hours total spent during group dates. And, it had been ~4 months since she had left.  It just came of so fake that she was that devastated over him, and so arrogant and entitled that she thought she should have ended up with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:11 pm

I might have been one to be a Britt apologist... until she didn't own her own behavior the last week on the show.... giving Chris a bad time because he didn't give her a rose... "threatening to leave" and then being so upset when Chris made it clear that she probably should.... and THEN blaming Carly, when clearly the blame was hers. Had she admitted it at the WTA, I would think she'd grown from the experience, but as it was, I don't think so.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83