SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GypsySarah Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I always wondered if Mary was brought in because Byron was not "feeling it" with the other women left and Mary had interest in him.
If this is partially the case here--great. I like Nick and I like Kaitlyn.

Yep, that is exactly why Mary was brought in, Byron wasn't feeling it for any of the other women there. He was asked who he liked from previous seasons and he mentioned Mary. I met the two of them in Tampa about a year into their relationship. Too bad they couldn't make it work.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Yes Mary was on another season I think it might have been the second season which was the banker Aaron season if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Moved from Chris Whitney Fan Forum.

A reminder especially for new members, no Spoilers are discussed in any topic other than those titled Spoilers. TY

Thanks bachfangal for sharing.
bachfangal wrote:teamwhitney -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 11015532_907766459288225_299461203_n

@drewsef_ Met a nice gal at State tonight, her name is Whitney. #TheBachelor #TeamWhitney

Does anybody know if this guy is on Kaitlyn's season? He follows Whitney on instagram.
Sorry if this is not the right thread for this sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Mary was f3 on Bob Guiney's season aka Blob. Meredith the 2nd Bachelorette was f4 in the same season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Thanks Albean my bad laugh out loud. Where is the ring that is suppose to be on Whitney finger in that photo? just curious

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Chris Whitney Fan Forum.

A reminder especially for new members, no Spoilers are discussed in any topic other than those titled Spoilers. TY

Thanks bachfangal for sharing.
bachfangal wrote:teamwhitney -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 11015532_907766459288225_299461203_n

@drewsef_ Met a nice gal at State tonight, her name is Whitney. #TheBachelor #TeamWhitney

Does anybody know if this guy is on Kaitlyn's season? He follows Whitney on instagram.
Sorry if this is not the right thread for this sad

When was this pic taken? Can't be recently as there's no engagement ring on her finger

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Where exactly were these comments? His twitter is private.

Star_D
I think this topic belongs to other thread but I don't how to move a discussion. Maybe someone can help me.
This guy left some comments on Whitney's photo posted yesterday.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
Thanks for the support, y'all. Look for me on the upcoming Bachelorette. Love the hashtag, btw @amandaslanda #ThugLife

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*were @lilmommamcc12 - No, I was picked up by a casting recruiter at #StateRestaurantChicago in #Chicago. It's a great place if you're ever in the area.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*You're. Thank you very much, @lilmommamcc12! I couldn't agree with you more about @kaitlynbristowe and myself - We'd make beautiful children.

But according to his Instagram, he was in Chicago last week. Either he was already eliminated or he is pretending a contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where exactly were these comments? His twitter is private.

Star_D
I think this topic belongs to other thread but I don't how to move a discussion. Maybe someone can help me.
This guy left some comments on Whitney's photo posted yesterday.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
Thanks for the support, y'all. Look for me on the upcoming Bachelorette. Love the hashtag, btw @amandaslanda #ThugLife

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*were @lilmommamcc12 - No, I was picked up by a casting recruiter at #StateRestaurantChicago in #Chicago. It's a great place if you're ever in the area.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*You're. Thank you very much, @lilmommamcc12! I couldn't agree with you more about @kaitlynbristowe and myself - We'd make beautiful children.

But according to his Instagram, he was in Chicago last week. Either he was already eliminated or he is pretending a contestant.

It's under one of Whitney's photo.

https://instagram.com/p/0uEJzMMoo8/?taken-by=whitb624

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I always wondered if Mary was brought in because Byron was not "feeling it" with the other women left and Mary had interest in him.

If Kaitlyn lets Nick on the show I believe this to be true especially given how late in the game it would be... that or she liked him a lot before hand

It could certainly be that Kaitlyn is not feeling it enough with any of the guys left and so they brought Nick in and it could even be fairly platonic secretly, yet look like a romance for the sake of the show. I could see it with both their personalities that they work it for the show and then eventually go their separates.
One of these days that will happen, it kind of happened with Sarah and Travis, but that was fairly transparent. What I mean is that it actually takes the scripting further.[/quote]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Whitney's hair looks like it has more roots than it does recently. I think that was during the airing of the show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

If Kaitlyn lets Nick on the show I believe this to be true especially given how late in the game it would be... that or she liked him a lot before hand

It could certainly be that Kaitlyn is not feeling it enough with any of the guys left and so they brought Nick in and it could even be fairly platonic secretly, yet look like a romance for the sake of the show. I could see it with both their personalities that they work it for the show and then eventually go their separates.
One of these days that will happen, it kind of happened with Sarah and Travis, but that was fairly transparent. What I mean is that it actually takes the scripting further.

Kaitlyn maybe but I'm not seeing Nick taking time off work again unless he thinks there's something there. I don't see any incentive for him other than that. There are other alums they could get I'm sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:32 pm

Drew posted the pic of Whitney and himself 3 weeks ago (it could be almost 4 - IG only tracks in weeks, not days). 

If you go to his IG and read the comments on that pic, a female with the same last name commented on how someone wanted to get him on the Bette. 
Could someone copy the comment and bring it here? 
My intepretation is that he may not be.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83