SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 pm

^^We don't know that he's not, but I will admit that of the guys that I've read about, at first glance my thinking was that he was a producer's "Britt" choice. And as it's turned out, scripted or not, that would appear true- either he only has eyes for her or ???

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^We don't know that he's not, but I will admit that of the guys that I've read about, at first glance my thinking was that he was a producer's "Britt" choice.  And as it's turned out, scripted or not, that would appear true- either he only has eyes for her or ???
Producers choice or not, based on everything sleuthed about him and his SM and career, they are a really great match, imo (even posted that I didn't think he was there for Kaitlyn as others sleuthed as well and based on RS stating he eliminated himself for Britt? That's awesome, imo! That's a guy who knows what or who he wants).

From the photo of them together on their date they already look like a great couple. Even the way he is holding her leg on their date? Seems like he is touchy/feeling just like her and both passionate about their faith, dress style is similar, etc.

I can see these two working out. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:43 pm

I guess we'll see. I don't have much faith in Britt but suppose she could surprise me. I do think it's possible that they set this up all along if the plan was always to have Kaitlyn as lead. Kind of like Ames leaving for Jackie (someone here reminded me of this recently).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:03 pm

I like this twist; hope it plays out for them. Anything to get a romance on my screen, laugh out loud!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:08 pm

albean99 wrote:I guess we'll see. I don't have much faith in Britt but suppose she could surprise me. I do think it's possible that they set this up all along if the plan was always to have Kaitlyn as lead. Kind of like Ames leaving for Jackie (someone here reminded me of this recently).

It all sounds just too convenient. It does remind me of Ames and Jackie and we know that the producers love to recycle storylines. I guess we will have to wait and see, although I hope we do not get a lot of this undercutting the Bachelorette and her quest...which is what I am tuning in for. The less of Britt the better for me. I just am not buying whatever she and tptb are trying to sell me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Bringing this over, so we can keep an eye out to see if she spills any info...  

Lauryn @Lauryn_Kristyn 28 min
Going to a live taping of The Bachelorette tomorrow!!! AHHHH  #soexcited !!
3/24/15 8:21 PM
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 am

albean99 wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

How do you know he's not and they are? I'd rather be Kaitlyn and have some options but if it works then great. I just have my doubts because it seems awfully convenient.

Especially since he has a singing career to promote. Just because he's a Christian singer doesn't make him any different than someone like Wes, IMHO. Also, I don't think he would have gone far with Kaitlyn (they are SO different) and this was a good way for him to ensure himself that he would have a starring role for the duration of the show. That doesn't make him a "famewhore" or anything, but I think that he's very intelligently promoting himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:37 am

albean99 wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

How do you know he's not and they are? I'd rather be Kaitlyn and have some options but if it works then great. I just have my doubts because it seems awfully convenient.

IA bean, I think there was speculation awhile back that this was going to happen.

I must be in the minority but I don't see Britt as a perfect fit for him. He seems to have a good music career touring the country, he was good enough to be drafted St. Louis Cardinals, is grounded, no history that we know of, and knows what he wants, a music career instead of baseball. All this at 33 yrs old. Britt wears red running shoes, dresses like she wears her favourite pieces all at once, and changed her mind on wanting to be an actress when SM gave her a hard time.

IMO he was following her on SM awhile back because I think he was told she was going to be the 'ette. He later followed Kaitlyn just before he stopped using SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 am

Moved to Britt's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am

dw_a_mom wrote:I like this twist; hope it plays out for them. Anything to get a romance on my screen, laugh out loud!

I don't mind this at all. Brady looks awesome, so will be glad to see more of him than night one only. Hope we get to see the "real" Britt if she actually does like him and not just an over the top acting job. Maybe I'll like her better.

And still get to watch Kaitlyn follow the normal process - which is what I wanted as a fan and viewer. Sure she'll have many questionable guys! but hopefully she narrows it down to a few great ones and finds a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 am

I'm okay with this as long as it doesn't take too much time away from Kaitlyn's season. I'm really hoping that she has a great group of guys. Most seasons they have several guys who are nice, cute, etc and then a few questionable drama guys. At least one will have a gf. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Tweet from yesterday.

Meghan Heitstuman 17h
‏@MeghanHeitstu   When V sends me snapchats of her following Kaitlin from The Bachelor around Central Park #creep

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1