SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:46 am

notarose wrote:
AmyB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Huge thanks to lav who found the original sources for these pics. Kaitlyn was seen on a 1-on-1 date in NYC by some fans. Is this guy anyone RS has revealed?

ETA: notarose, didn't see that you found that pic too!

Well whoever he is.... he looks cute giggling

yes
Could he be 30 yr. old JJ Lane?

JJ was on the rapping group date this week so it can't be him, but it kind of looks like that Chris guy that someone on here sluethed (who was on the sumo wrestling date)

Back to top Go down

pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:53 am

Just a question, RS said that todays date was another group date. Could this of been alone time in it or ??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:02 am

Here they are cropped if that helps anyone to id him.
pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Kaitly10pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Kaitly11

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question, RS said that todays date was another group date.  Could this of been alone time in it or ??

Could be.  
That would mean another week with 2 GDs and a single 1-1.  If true, she really isn't getting much alone time to get to know the guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:10 am

Time to inspect and compare sideburns.. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 am

I don't think we've seen this guy yet. Looks cute and into Kaitlyn. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:47 am

If it's any we have so far, I'd say JJ. I don't think it's any of the others.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:30 am

mindless wrote:I don't think we've seen this guy yet. Looks cute and into Kaitlyn. :yes:

He does, looks quite cute. I like how they are surrounded by people and the crew/cameras but are really looking and smiling at each other. Nice pic to the fan who captured it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:54 am

BKay wrote:Here they are cropped if that helps anyone to id him.
pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Kaitly10pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Kaitly11

I don't think it's JJ. All the pics we have he has a clean cut hair style.

JJ's thread
pickone - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 JJ7

Thanks Lav and nr!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:51 pm

He's a cutie!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:02 pm

I just tweeted it out, asking who knows this contestant and to join us here with details. What the hay. laugh out loud

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·35 secs36 seconds ago
Who knows this contestant? Join us and give us the details here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p444-the-bachelorette-season-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#777583 … https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/17/34/34/18/kaitly10.jpg …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:18 pm

ElonM wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

I'm glad that both women will be featured. It's a win win indeed.

Given Britt went to a Christian College and Brody is a Christian singer that's truly awesome.

It really doesn't mean a thing that Britt attended a Christian College. Just as it doesn't mean much when they post Bible quotes on SM. You can't just say I'm a Christian you have to walk the walk. As a middle aged woman of Faith it seems to me that there are a lot of so called Christians who pick and choose which of God's commandments and demands they will adhere to while totally ignoring what doesn't fit in their lives. Josh comes to mind. He quotes bible verses and posts pictures in front of his church but didn't seem to have any qualms about living with a woman before marriage. Britt lied, showed jealously and was very hypocritical about Carly. She was neither humble or sincere. If I want a Christian role model for my girls Becca would be my choice. She actually walks the walk.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1