SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 pm

I am glad Ben H. is still in this. yes What episode are they shooting in Texas?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm

RS (SPOILER): "Bachelorette" date is a two-stepping date today at Gruene Hall at 4:00pm in New Braunfels, TX.

they're going all out on the performance oriented dates - rapping, dancing - i guess they'll emphasize her dance background and she gets exposure for it *win win*
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

emusha wrote:RS (SPOILER): "Bachelorette" date is a two-stepping date today at Gruene Hall at 4:00pm in New Braunfels, TX.

they're going all out on the performance oriented dates - rapping, dancing - i guess they'll emphasize her dance background and she gets exposure for it *win win*

Maybe they'll dance with cute little senior citizens  Hugesmile in a dance-off.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:27 pm

Speaking of the the Blob ... His ex is on GH now. I could never figure out what she saw in him.... But had no problem figuring out why she divorced him :Nod:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:30 pm

LOL NV. I miss your humor! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Molly Schuman @mollyschuman123 27 minutes ago  
Just Kaitlyn from the Bachelorette on one of the dates for the show

Molly Schuman @mollyschuman123
@bbbreanna it was over by the Mexican Market!

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 2r7oh8g

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:Speaking of the the Blob ... His ex is on GH now.  I could never figure out what she saw in him.... But had no problem figuring out why she divorced him :Nod:

Not to go off-topic, but now he's dating one of Des's best friends...who I'm guessing is also in her late 20s. How does a skeevy, not all that attractive 43-y/o keep getting all these girls out of his league?

Back to Kaitlyn - I say good for her! To echo what Diana said, she definitely has one of the better looking casts in Bachelorette history and she should enjoy that!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Perhaps the date card read: let's pick up where we left off". giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Jessie @jessiegovin16  29 minutes ago  
Not something you see everyday, a casual one on one date on the bachelorette

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 25upgmb
chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 A26r9z

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:52 pm

RealitySteve ‏

[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]

3m3 minutes ago
(SPOILER): Today's two-stepping date at Gruene Hall is a 1-on-1 date.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Pick up date - he has a long torso and is one of the less burly guys.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Diana wrote:I am glad Ben H. is still in this. yes What episode are they shooting in Texas?

They are filming epi 5.

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks ICU, I didn't think I saw him there either. He might be one of the reflection people.

We often see the remaining contestants arriving at a hotel when they are at their next location. As someone pointed out, maybe they have just arrived and are waiting for camera crew.

Does anyone know at this point how many contestants should be remaining, factoring in +1 for Nick and -1 for Brady?

In Andi's and Chris's seasons there were 11 remaining for epi 5.  I went back and re-checked Des's and Juan Pablo's..both of them also have 11 remaining at this point.

Monalisamiami83 wrote:I heard Ryan B was eliminated, so it's probably not him in the picture above.
Can you tell us if you know that for sure?  Thanks.

Wanderlust wrote:I know Ben #2 isn't back in Denver yet so he should be somewhere in that photo.

Ok, I will update my chart as him having a rose in epi 4.  Thanks!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1