SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 am

KB_Mom wrote:Just my speculation,but I am more inclined to believe she's letting guys go before RC if she's not feeling it or thinks a guy is there for the wrong reasons- wanted Britt, wants fame etc.  I could see her being sensitive that if she had an initial spark with a guy and it fizzled,she'd let him go before RC. I'd rather see her weed out the pack to guys she's really interested in. Get bored watching leads forced to fake it on dates with MOT contestants.

yes
Didn't someone post earlier that RS said some of the GDs didn't include a rose?  That would fit well with what your saying.  Roses  available at 1-1's, alone talks before the RC for those in question then everyone that remains gets a rose at the RC. 
BIG twist in "the process" but it means GDs are just fun and hanging out plus RCs are just a formality for the guys to have another "vote" to stay by accepting the rose. Reciprocal process.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 am

I HOPE tptb let this happen but I know they feed off of drama....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 am

https://scontent-sea.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11117204_441167652711805_163298654_n.jpg
Steven L. Serna ‏@steve2da_izzO 14m14 minutes ago

Rollin by the set of The Bachelorette... #downtownbikeriding #tvproduction jayg210 jmoses116 https://instagram.com/p/1CsvaCCfo8/

Looks like the crew standing in the RC position to test lighting to me
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 am

And one more... looks like it might be a late-night RC

Ciara Macaulay ‏@ciara_macaulay 23m23 minutes ago

So apparently they don't film the @BacheloretteABC till 1am. Ain't nobody got time for that. #rememberthealamo
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 am

Bad quality but the ceremony is about to start.

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2yx1zsl

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 M9ovb8

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 J74xmv
The bachelors are waiting!! emojiemojiemoji #bachelorette #sanantonio #texas #alamo #pickone emoji were watching a live taping.emoji

@jetstop3

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:29 am

jennifer zamora ‏@jenzamora99 6m6 minutes ago

Apparently they film the bachelorette at 1am? They have been standing there forever. I'm tired just watching.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 am

Karsyn Hunt✨ @KarsynRH87  20min ago
CHRIS HARRISON
rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2ibergl

rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 am

Now they are having public rose ceremonies??  Maybe they'll just post the FRC on IG. giggling

What we need are sleuthers in the know observing instead of the tweeters who probably don't know who any of the guys are. hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:43 am

KB_Mom wrote:Now they are having public rose ceremonies??  Maybe they'll just post the FRC on IG. giggling

What we need are sleuthers in the know observing instead of the tweeters who probably don't know who any of the guys are. hissyfit

I know!! I can't believe they are having the eliminations in public! I've been on twitter watch this whole time! It's crazy! rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2292733854
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 am

Beagle wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Now they are having public rose ceremonies??  Maybe they'll just post the FRC on IG. giggling

I know!! I can't believe they are having the eliminations in public! I've been on twitter watch this whole time! It's crazy! rememberthealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 2292733854

If they would at least tweet how many guys are at the RC that would help. hissyfit
And if someone didn't get a rose. 
And ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 am

Looks like 10 guys at most standing in the group? no idea plus one guy who apparently left earlier still makes 11. Is that right?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 am

^ or brought cameras with zoom lenses.....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1