Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:47 am

Does this help at all?

I took this one:  https://instagram.com/p/1C7WB0FRg6/

Cropped and enlarged and tried to sharpen a bit. FWIW, I now see 9 guys standing there.

avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7973
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 am

Kaitlyn was kissing Ben during the 1 on 1 so it must've taken something drastic to then send him home during the date... maybe he accepted the rose, and then changed his mind today and left of his own accord which could've been the goodbye that the girl on twitter saw today? no idea

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:51 am

Yes, AL, but that's during the goodbyes, Kaitlyn is still on her position away from the group, so the eliminated guy is still in that group.
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:51 am

@Beagle wrote:I only count 9 during the RC. One left before and if Ben H. was eliminated on his date that is why Kaitlyn only eliminated 1 tonight.
It's weird, but that doesn't add up to the numbers that were there in the first place.  12 arrived there, 1 sent home on ID(probably Ben H), so that is now 11, 1 walked before the RC so there should be 10 standing there for the RC then and not 9. Really only thing that could change that count up is if someone was sent home on the group date itself. Does anyone see an african american there? One was on the group date as we saw him going out to the van in that video.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7973
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:54 am

AmyB wrote:Kaitlyn was kissing Ben during the 1 on 1 so it must've taken something drastic to then send him home during the date... maybe he accepted the rose, and then changed his mind today and left of his own accord which could've been the goodbye that the girl on twitter saw today? no idea

RS said in his blog that Ben was touchy feely but that Kaitlyn was putting on a show on that date. sad

We need Ben's friend to let us know if he goes back home or not. no idea


Last edited by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 am

@Beagle wrote:
@MHBeagle @BacheloretteABC only one of the guys got eliminated not sure who.

— Paisley. (@DaisyGonzalez_) April 4, 2015

So, one guy exited before the RC, one guy was eliminated during the ceremony, that means Ben H. got eliminated on his one on one. sad


are we sure about this?..re: Ben H got eliminated

according to an onlooker friend of Ben on his thread, his date was seemingly a  'success'.  giggling ..and i do think he is one of the prime candidates for their next lead..so its hard to pathom that he is out this early, i would think at least they would make him stay until F4 no idea


Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 am

@Beagle wrote:Yes, AL, but that's during the goodbyes, Kaitlyn is still on her position away from the group, so the eliminated guy is still in that group.
LOL, we were posting at the same time. Hope my other post helps to explain what's going on in my weird head. LOL.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7973
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:59 am

@Beagle wrote:
AmyB wrote:Kaitlyn was kissing Ben during the 1 on 1 so it must've taken something drastic to then send him home during the date... maybe he accepted the rose, and then changed his mind today and left of his own accord which could've been the goodbye that the girl on twitter saw today? no idea

RS said in his blog that Ben was touchy feely but that Kaitlyn was putting on a show on that date. sad

Still, that'd be pretty cold to be kissing him if she knew she was going to send him home the same day scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Beagle wrote:Yes, AL, but that's during the goodbyes, Kaitlyn is still on her position away from the group, so the eliminated guy is still in that group.
LOL, we were posting at the same time.  Hope my other post helps to explain what's going on in my weird head.  LOL.

I know what you mean. It's confusing, my head is spinning too. laugh out loud
avatar
Beagle

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:27 am

@Beagle wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Beagle wrote:Yes, AL, but that's during the goodbyes, Kaitlyn is still on her position away from the group, so the eliminated guy is still in that group.
LOL, we were posting at the same time.  Hope my other post helps to explain what's going on in my weird head.  LOL.

I know what you mean. It's confusing, my head is spinning too. laugh out loud
Yea, this is so weird for sure, but it might be as simple as there was someone let go on the group date.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7973
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:37 am

@emusha wrote:I HOPE tptb let this happen but I know they feed off of drama....
I heard they use the JAWS theme music during the interactions at the pre-RC cocktail party quite a bit this season. giggling


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29474
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:27 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Beagle wrote:I only count 9 during the RC. One left before and if Ben H. was eliminated on his date that is why Kaitlyn only eliminated 1 tonight.
It's weird, but that doesn't add up to the numbers that were there in the first place.  12 arrived there, 1 sent home on ID(probably Ben H), so that is now 11, 1 walked before the RC so there should be 10 standing there for the RC then and not 9. Really only thing that could change that count up is if someone was sent home on the group date itself.  Does anyone see an african american there?  One was on the group date as we saw him going out to the van in that video.

I don't see the tall bald guy, if that's who you mean. Maybe he was the one who left/was let go early? Or he was eliminated during the evening portion of the group date.

I definitely think Nick already had a rose. I can see something on his lapel in that pic where he's standing with his hands in his pockets. Or maybe it's a pocket square. But he seems pretty relaxed.
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6646
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum