SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:07 am

jojo47 wrote:I have to think that some (if not most) of these pre-RC departures are endorsed by production. Maybe a couple occur spontaneously in the heat of a discussion or situation, but that can't be the case for all 5.

IMHO all of these departures are "endorsed" by the producers. We sit on the fringes trying to figure out the story line and it seems like this season may be somewhat different than others - but there is a story line. There is always a story line.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:48 am

I'm starting to think there were only 9 guys on the group date. I named them and I think the guy (is it even a guy?) in white jeans is probably a producer. He's really short and is looking down like he's reading some clipboard. I mean you can see his hands peeking out from behind the guy with the backpack and it looks like he's holding something. That leaves only 9 guys, so 11 in total before eliminations. One left before rose ceremony so that leaves 10 and if Ben H. also left then 9. 8 remain after last night.

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Cbib9g10
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:55 am

What if Ben did get a 1-1 date rose however was the one who left on his own before the RC and she didn't take back the rose to hand out  to someone else deciding instead to still elimate someone?
This would send out a message to the guys that she doesn't give out pity roses.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:05 am

Wow, this is what happens when you go to sleep for a few hours! Great sleuthing! And Beagle, awesome correspond with the person there!!

I am still not convinced Ben H left. So excited Nick appears to have gotten the GDR!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:10 am

I just went back to look at the past few seasons bette stats for week 5:

Andi: started episode with 11 guys to 8
Des: 11 to 8
Emily: 10 to 8
Ashley: 11-8

So based on that there should be only 8 guys remaining at this point regardless of whether or not they left before a RC

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:25 am

Beagle wrote:I'm afraid if Ben H. is not standing there that means he didn't get a rose on his one on one hmmm . He should be next to Shawn and Nick.

The only thing is I think too it is Shawn and Nick but Ben looked like Nick to me in some far away pictures on his date
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 am

sbolduc wrote:
Beagle wrote:I'm afraid if Ben H. is not standing there that means he didn't get a rose on his one on one hmmm . He should be next to Shawn and Nick.

The only thing is I think too it is Shawn and Nick but Ben looked like Nick to me in some far away pictures on his date

:yes:  , there was 1 pic that someone posted several days ago (slightly blurry) that showed a strong resemblance at a certain distance.
I think their shoulder width is different.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:37 am

From someone who has looked at a "few" Nick pictures, the stance looks exactly like Nick. That is how he stands, right down to hands in pocket. Even so, though I am pretty sure it's Nick, I cannot say it is with 100% conviction.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 am

nutty1 wrote:From someone who has looked at a "few" Nick pictures, the stance looks exactly like Nick. That is how he stands, right down to hands in pocket. Even so, though I am pretty sure it's Nick, I cannot say it is with 100% conviction.

Yes, my immediate thought was that it was Nick.  
I'm not 100% because someone else, example Ben who has a pic in his thread with hands in pockets, may hold their body the same way and I haven't seen them enough yet to know.  Unlikely though.

The hairline - Ben's is distinctly lower than Nick's. Nick is receding at the temples like the blurry RC pic.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:50 am

the hairlines are different ben vs. nick to me the pic doesn't look like ben cos of that...anyone else picking this up?

hahah jinx NR!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:52 am

One thing I thought of is when did RS tell us that guys were leaving early... Right before Shawns date I believe... That makes me think he just got info that someone had just left early... Whether Kaitlyn sent them hom or whatever...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 am

emusha wrote:the hairlines are different ben vs. nick to me the pic doesn't look like ben cos of that...anyone else picking this up?

hahah jinx NR!

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 3806527698  I just editted my post then there you were with the same thought. 

Also, thanks Nutty.  Your avatar had me checking back for a hairline pic of Ben.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1