SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:That doesn't  look like Jared to me in helicopter S\C above nor does it look like Jared on steps at MET- looks too tall to be Jared on steps. 

RS said Jared got 1 on 1 in NYC with helicopter and MET date. 

We know there are a lot of blank spaces in RS report of  what happened in Ireland. 

Is he wrong as far back as NYC at least when he says Jared got heli\MET 1 on 1? :detective
The MET/Helicopter date has to be Jared. Ben Z. got a 1-on-1 the episode before and Ben H. got one the episode after. Chris was on the NYC group date. Can't think of any other guy with dark hair it could be.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 2:37 pm

I bet it is Jared. No doubt in my mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 3:07 pm

IIRC the helicopter is Jared and was sleuthed awhile back? It is somewhere in the threads I think (can't remember where or who but think someone sleuthed it)

Here is Kaitlyn in her lace sleeved dress on the Met steps... then in the helicopter with Jared in the same dress

friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Vlcsn129friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Vlcsn172

Here is a lightened up s/cap of Kaitlyn in helicopter with Jared
friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Vlcsn334

Grace, MoT sleuthed the hotel to be St. Anthony in SA with Jared https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2848p132-the-bachelorette-11-screen-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#802651
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 24, 2015 4:12 pm

I know, but then I realized his i love you was in SA too. Maybe that was already mentioned after the rose petals were sleuthed. I keep trying to figure out why the petals are on the bed.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:I know, but then I realized his i love you was in SA too. Maybe that was already mentioned after the rose petals were sleuthed. I keep trying to figure out why the petals are on the bed.

Some of us speculated that the rose petals were arranged by Jarred (aka/producers) as SQT during the RC cocktail party in SA. You know how they love to put ideas in the contestants' mind that the lead is really into them.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 24, 2015 6:46 pm

sdmom wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Two questions for the resident expert S\C sleuthers:

Do we know where Jared crying S\C happened?

Per RS Jared got helicopter\MET date in NYC but in the S\C of guy climbing stairs at MET, the guy looks too tall to be Jared? 

TYIA
Yes, to me, the guy climbing stairs at MET looks like Ben Z? I could be totally wrong though

I thought the same thing!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lynn4283 Sun May 24, 2015 6:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
sdmom wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Two questions for the resident expert S\C sleuthers:

Do we know where Jared crying S\C happened?

Per RS Jared got helicopter\MET date in NYC but in the S\C of guy climbing stairs at MET, the guy looks too tall to be Jared? 

TYIA
Yes, to me, the guy climbing stairs at MET looks like Ben Z? I could be totally wrong though

I thought the same thing!  

I looked at the previews and it definitely is Jared climbing the steps towards Kaitlyn at the MET.

lynn4283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Here's a pic to get a better idea of height.

jaredhaibon These are some of the people who know me best, and they still like having me around...I never said they were the smartest #friends #illbethereforyou #chandlerwasthebest #boytoys #summerinRI 7d
Read more at http://websta.me/p/987376622844034110_656182350#X2uv7hKyvsrZ7Flw.99
friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 11249190_1641272536104080_377900889_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Beagle wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I know, but then I realized his i love you was in SA too. Maybe that was already mentioned after the rose petals were sleuthed. I keep trying to figure out why the petals are on the bed.

Some of us speculated that the rose petals were arranged by Jarred (aka/producers) as SQT during the RC cocktail party in SA. You know how they love to put ideas in the contestants' mind that the lead is really into them.

I still think it has something to do with the old song San Antonio Rose.

Deep within my heart lies a melody
A song of old San Antone
Where in dreams I live with a memory
Beneath the stars all alone.

It was there I found beside the Alamo
Enchantment strange as the blue up above
A moonlit pass that only she would know
Still hears my broken song of love.

Moon in all your splendor knows only my heart
Call back my Rose, Rose of San Antone
Lips so sweet and tender like petals falling apart
Speak once again of my love, my own.

Broken song, empty words I know
Still live in my heart all alone
For that moonlit pass by the Alamo
And Rose, my Rose of San Antone

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 8:34 pm

I A Beagle - I just hope it's not a set up and he ends up being the sex guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 3:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The guy running naked in the golf course has the same body (shoulder muscles) and large vein running down his right arm as Shawn. If it is someone other than Shawn then they have the similar vein in the similar spot  no idea In all likelihood, even if Shawn, we may not see this shown (or much of any of the s/caps from the preview).  no idea

friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Veins10friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Vlcsna15friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Vlcsn317
No black box on Shawn here... compared to naked guy running in the season promo and it being Shawn... here is a pic of his behind (literally). His back is even the same as is the vein and his shoulders muscles and his left arm looks the same from behind...
friends - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 CAgnqOXUQAERva3
https://twitter.com/sarsheldonnn/status/578756235593302016
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 am

Hmmmmm, nope. I am just not sure.

Let me stare at both pics some more.

:detective :detective :detective :detective :detective Hugesmile
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc