SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

illbethereforyou - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

These SC and the episode eight description do not fit very well.

The SC with the yellow couches occur in Killarney before Jared and Joe leave.  Presumably before the group date if Joe does indeed leave right from the date.  Maybe it is just the guys talking or the date card.  Who knows.  I don't see Kaitlyn telling them in that setting really.  Plus the episode description states that, "Just before the most important rose ceremony of the season, Kaitlyn pulls another surprise".  If these are SC of Kaitlyn's surprise, why would Joe still be there?

The SC of Nick and Shawn's duel are confusing to me as well.  The timing doesn't make sense.  The SC shows the conversation takes place at Lough Erne Resort (which is where at least some of the FS dates occurred and remarkably like four hours from Cork where Nick and Kaitlyn's 1:1 date supposedly occurred).  And Nick is wearing the same clothes that he has on when he is caressing Kaitlyn in her white lacey dress in the earlier SC from the preview.  These are different from the clothes that he and she are wearing when they meet for their date in Cork. (He in that grey nubby sweater with dark pants and she is a jacket of some sort.)

All this to say, I think that Nick and Kaitlyn had their 1:1 in Cork (in the nubby sweater SC in the park) and then stayed over night somewhere locally.  The SC with Nick in the dark blue shirt and Kaitlyn in the white dress talking about the one guy Nick doesn't trust in what looks like a cave.... would be from the night portion of the date.  The SC of caressing (from the season preview) and a shot of Nick shutting a sliding door (in last weeks preview) are from that night as well.  After the date, they traveled up north to Lough Erne Resort for the remainder of overnight dates with Ben and Shawn.  After Nick's overnight date, Kaitlyn feels guilty (about all the sex) or angry (about whatever Nick told her about Shawn) and decides to talk to Shawn about it. Then Shawn confronts Nick in the SC from this weeks preview.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

illbethereforyou - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Wow, thanks OP! Nice recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Yes, nice recap!  Thanks!  I was confusing locations, I think.  And your thoughts on the time frame and how it played out for the Nick and Shawn showdown seem like the most logical option.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:These SC and the episode eight description do not fit very well.

The SC with the yellow couches occur in Killarney before Jared and Joe leave.  Presumably before the group date if Joe does indeed leave right from the date.  Maybe it is just the guys talking or the date card.  Who knows.  I don't see Kaitlyn telling them in that setting really.  Plus the episode description states that, "Just before the most important rose ceremony of the season, Kaitlyn pulls another surprise".  If these are SC of Kaitlyn's surprise, why would Joe still be there?

The SC of Nick and Shawn's duel are confusing to me as well.  The timing doesn't make sense.  The SC shows the conversation takes place at Lough Erne Resort (which is where at least some of the FS dates occurred and remarkably like four hours from Cork where Nick and Kaitlyn's 1:1 date supposedly occurred).  And Nick is wearing the same clothes that he has on when he is caressing Kaitlyn in her white lacey dress in the earlier SC from the preview.  These are different from the clothes that he and she are wearing when they meet for their date in Cork. (He in that grey nubby sweater with dark pants and she is a jacket of some sort.)

All this to say, I think that Nick and Kaitlyn had their 1:1 in Cork (in the nubby sweater SC in the park) and then stayed over night somewhere locally.  The SC with Nick in the dark blue shirt and Kaitlyn in the white dress talking about the one guy Nick doesn't trust in what looks like a cave.... would be from the night portion of the date.  The SC of caressing (from the season preview) and a shot of Nick shutting a sliding door (in last weeks preview) are from that night as well.  After the date, they traveled up north to Lough Erne Resort for the remainder of overnight dates with Ben and Shawn.  After Nick's overnight date, Kaitlyn feels guilty (about all the sex) or angry (about whatever Nick told her about Shawn) and decides to talk to Shawn about it.  Then Shawn confronts Nick in the SC from this weeks preview.

I mentioned this in the EPI 8 thread - the F3 are usually separated by FSD. They don't see each other until the RC usually. TPTB must really be trying to amp this season up to put the F2 together and see what results. We see so little of Kaitlyn's time with the guys, except for Shawn and Nick, that it must have been obvious on the footage that Kaitlyn was checked out. Clearly, she was checked out with Jared and Cupcake last night. I didn't see any spark with Joe or JJ either.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am

How awkward it must have been for each one of the three guys to see one of them go off with Kaitlyn and come back the next day. Probably looking blissfully happy, too. That was a brutal thing to do to them. Poor lab rats!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:43 am

Maybe they WERE separated once they were down to 3, since Ben wasn't in that scene with Nick and Shawn fighting. I could see Nick coming to Shawn's hotel room to confront him (or vice versa) after Nick reveals Shawn's "scandalous" secret to Kaitlyn. It would be SUPER awkward to have the guys come back from their sex dates and then hang out with everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:39 am

I am inept at bringing photos over but did find what looks to be a picture at Lough Erne resort (under Gallery, Interior) that shows a dining set, coffee table and wallpaper that matches the SC with Shawn and Nick.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 pm

luvstx wrote:I am inept at bringing photos over but did find what looks to be a picture at Lough Erne resort (under Gallery, Interior) that shows a dining set, coffee table and wallpaper that matches the SC with Shawn and Nick.

Loughemeresor

illbethereforyou - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 06_lounge-of-lodge_medium

From the previous page.
illbethereforyou - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 93285a368a5ce0ea45f682710c4cd2ae_zpsxfucrwsf

yes luvstx!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Yes GA, IA. That was the photo that I was using...I just don't know how to bring photos over. Thank you!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Thanks GA!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Can someone tell me what Nick tells Kaitlyn about Shawn that is scandalous?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 pm

luvstx wrote:Can someone tell me what Nick tells Kaitlyn about Shawn that is scandalous?

I don't think we know. I also don't think we know that it's Nick who tells K or it's Shawn that tells K about Nick. I haven't caught up yet so someone can CMIIW.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc