SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion Empty Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 pm

General discussion for Britt.

notarose wrote:Good bio info

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13720-the-bachelorette-will-it-be-britt-or-kaitlin

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 7 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Wow that was fast Guardian. Thanks for the separate threads. I have a feeling the mods will be busy!! ;) I might be in the minority, but I don't want to see any women fighting over men the first night, so I hope they come up with a way for both to stay.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 pm

I forgot to thank the person that posted the bios of each of the ladies.

Both had very sparse info to spin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm

I didn't see any bios. Are they new ones? Feel free to bring them to their respective threads.

soccermom: As soon as our super sleuthers on this forum speculated days ago of a possible dual 'ette season, I cringed at the thought! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't see any bios. Are they new ones? Feel free to bring them to their respective threads.

soccermom: As soon as our super sleuthers on this forum speculated days ago of a possible dual 'ette season, I cringed at the thought! laugh out loud

Yes, notarose posted them in the Bachelorette 11 thread. There isn't much to their bios.

Britt -born near Detroit, MI. Went to California for college (didn't mention a degree), went into modeling and then she stopped that and became a waitress. Oh, and she helps at a local church.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 pm

YAY GO BRITT!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion Empty Britt for Bachelorette song

Post by mimitalks Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:13 pm

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm a Britt fan, so I hope she gets to bring the pretty this season. Kaitlyn is nice, but I'd rather watch Britt weave her love-web around the unsuspecting eye candy this round!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 pm

I don't know if anybody has brought this up before or not but does anybody know if Britt is related to a Swedish actress named Maj Britt Nilsson who passed away several years ago? I remember Britt saying she was Cherokee and Swedish so I thought maybe.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 pm

I'd prefer Britt over Kaitlyn if it's only going to be one or the other. I'm not liking the thought of a competition between the 2 of them though...and I bet if MF had it his way, they'd have to mud wrestle for it!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'd prefer Britt over Kaitlyn if it's only going to be one or the other.  I'm not liking the thought of a competition between the 2 of them though...and I bet if MF had it his way, they'd have to mud wrestle for it!

That would tell me more about the two women, if they were willing to do it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:13 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'd prefer Britt over Kaitlyn if it's only going to be one or the other.  I'm not liking the thought of a competition between the 2 of them though...and I bet if MF had it his way, they'd have to mud wrestle for it!

That would tell me more about the two women, if they were willing to do it!

When I read your post, my first thought was that Ashley I and Kelsey would probably go for it giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara